Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:58 pm
Cassidy smiled lovingly. "I know you won't. I trust you with my whole essence of being." She nodded her head kissing his cheek. "There's nothing to be worried about love. Everything is going along so well!!" She grinned and brushed herself off a bit. She frowned a bit at the lipstick but ignored it for right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:07 pm
"I wouldn't turst me with anything.." He mutterd. He rubbe dhis cheek lightly. "I know eh!? Jordan hasn't tried anythign yet, your here in my arms, life doesn't get any better.'' He said as he started to slwoly dance with ehr again.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:08 am
Cassidy sighed softly. "Trust me then... Trust my judgement if you don't trust your own." She gave him a big kiss on the cheek and drew back smiling widely. "I agree, this night couldn't be anymore perfect I would guess!" She laughed as they started to dance. "I'm glad you're happy though, thats the important thing. Us together. No interuptions." She nodded her head and then softly laid her cheek against his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:44 pm
Matthew grinned. "Okay, I hope you trust me to step on your feet because I'm a terrible dancer..Unlike Ke- OH GROSS!!" Matthew exclaimed as he burried his face in Cassidy's hair. "There practicly raping eachother!" He exclaimed with a grin. "Oh you should probably put your dress back on, El gave this too me.." He whisperd as he held up a garder. "She said you'd know what it is, I don't know yet but she said to ask Keegan..Oh and Cassidy, i don't think I remeberd to tell you this. But you looked so beautiful, you do now too..."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:52 pm
Cassidy laughed and eyed the garter. "Yeah, Ask Keegan, its kind of his sort of thing." She grinned and hugged him tight, She kissed him loving on the lips, taking the garter from him. "This is for me to put on." She nodded and turned to go get back into her giant wedding dress. "Oh and Matthew." She said turning slightly back to him. "You look fantastic too" She grinned before stealing El away from Keegan to help her in getting back into her wedding dress. They linked arms, running up the stairs to her dressing room. Cassidy slipped the garter on her leg then slipped the dress over her head, with the help of El of course. "He's going not going to enjoy this wedding tradition." Cassidy said softly, smiling as she shook her head. El snickered and helped Cassidy come back down the stairs again. Cassidy made her way with El towards the head table.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:13 pm
Matthew walked over to Keegan. "Uhm Keegan, what's a garder, and what am I supposed to do with it?" Matthew asked as he pulled Keegan inside. Keegan grinned and explained that they ware it on there leg and your supposed to take it off with your teeth. "So I have to put my head up her dress..." matthew shudderd.
"And you wonder why your a virgin kiddo."
"No i don't."
"whatever.."
Matthew nodded and made his way outside, Keegan ran and put misson impossible on, everyone grinned and stopped to watch. Matthew sighed as he got down on hands and knees and stuffed his head up her dress. "It's pretty in here too" he giggled quietly, only Cassie and El and Keegan and any other vampires would hear him. He grinned lightly as he bit her softly smiling he licked her skin, grabbing onto the garder he pulled it down and smiled. Pulling it completly off he stood up with it in his mouth. "He never told me what to do with it after.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:39 pm
Cassidy laughed with delight as he put his head up her dress. She squealed as he licked her skin and she quickly bit her lip to keep the squealing down. She smiled. "I'm glad you think it's pretty down there." She thought softly. She looked over and saw Jordan with a half hurt half angry look on his face. She tried to read what he was thinking but he was blocking her out. She frowned in frustration but a smile crept onto her face as Matthew reappear. "You can do whatever you like with it love." She said softly, leaning forward to gently stroke his cheek with a big smile on her face. She pulled him to her and kissed him lovingly. "Love you." She whispered, giggling softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:25 pm
Matthew smiled and dashed off towards Jordan. "Hi yes, I know your probably mad at me and hate my guts. Thanks for coming the Jordan, you have alot of un beating heart.." he smiled lightly and wrapped the garder around Jordan. "Merry stinken christmas!" He then ran back to Cassidy and picked he rup snugling her. "I love you too."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:33 pm
Cassidy tried to restrain her laughter as she looked at Jordan's flabbergasted face. She bit her lip, her eyes dancing with laughter. "Oh Matthew I love you!" She cried, snuggling her face into his neck, gently nibbling on his skin. "You're pretty amazing!" She whispered into his ear before gently kissing down his neck and back up finding her way to his lips. "Jordan! You look good in my garter!" She called, waving to him innocently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:22 pm
"I love you to Mrs.Fang..Almsot as much as I love the ring that has, it suits you.." Matthew whisperd in her ear, pulling back he winked lightly. "Oh my god Jordan your so sexy!" Matthew's face looked like he was about to die, he was just holding in his laughter. Matthew walked over to Jordan and pulled him close dancing slowly with him. He couldn't help but chuckle.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:43 pm
Cassidy laughed as she watched Matthew steal away and begin dancing with Jordan. She went over and chatted with a bunch of randoms about the wedding. They swooned over her dress and Cassidy laughed softly then went back and sat behind the head table and the cake and watched the surroundings of the wedding.

((sorry for the lack here... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:51 pm
[[xD wanna play Jordan?]]  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:54 pm
[[Sure! Might as well for a bit since Cassidy's kind of an outsider... at her own wedding... how sad XP]]

Jordan glared in disgust and tried to shake Matthew off. "Get lost..." He grumbled keeping his eyes on Cassidy. He sighed softly at how beautiful she was and how much he wanted to be with her. He wouldn't leave her for some other guy like her husband. He shuddered at the word and shoved Matthew away, stalking off and sitting grumpily at his table.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:18 pm
"Aw! Jordan, darling come back!" Matthew called as he smiled and sat down next to Cassidy. "I missed you.." He said as he held tightly onto her. "It's getting late, where are we going for our honney moon?" He asked curiously as he turned into half dragon form, his scaly tail wrapped around her waits and like his dragon body normally did it blended with her dress.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Cassidy smiled softly and kissed his forehead. "I didn't think you were keen on a honeymoon." She laughed softly as she looked at Jordan fuming at the table. "You're silly." She whispered kissing him. Jordan strode over to the head table and forced a smile. "Congratulations" He mumbled softly. Cassidy smiled "Thanks, That means a lot." She said. She turned back to Matthew as Jordan walked off. "Well we can go where you'd like." She said with a nod. "We'll just call up the private jet and take off."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games