Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 am
"If I could, i'd make your wish come true."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:37 am
She sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I know you would and I wouldn't have it any other way. I just feel like the universe doesn't want us to be happy. When I'm with you I feel like I can do anything. But when I'm not with you, I feel a detachment. Like part of me is missing."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:59 am
"for you, i'd conquer a thousand kingdoms if it made you happy. We'll be together eventually. I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:41 pm
Harukoo kissed him quickly and then sighed. "How did I ever be so lucky to find you?" She rested her forehead on his and closed her eyes. "I know you would do anything for me and I would do the same. I just hate that, eventually we'll have to part. We're not always going to be together. You'll have your trips and I'll have mine. Mother always hates it when father leaves and vise versa."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:47 pm
He kissed her.
"But you will always hold me heart. No matter where I may be, my heart, my love, my life will always rest with you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:08 pm
(OooO I just got an idea that will add drama.......sort of.)
She smiled. "I know. My heart will always be yours." They stayed in the water for awhile just talking. Eventually, a servant came to the water shore.

"Princess Harukoo. The king is requesting you in the dinning hall. Immediately." She told him she was coming and Kyo and Harukoo made their way back to the castle.

"You wanted to see me father?" She asked. A man she had never seen before sat next to her father. He was handsome and charming but nothing could compare him to Kyo. The king nodded and pointed to the man next to him.

"This is Prince Haden from the Ruby kingdom. The two of you are going to be married." The king smiled. The Prince stood up and offered his hand for her to take.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Harukoo." Prince Haden smiled. Harukoo froze out of disgust and shock mixed together.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:28 pm
Kyo waitied for her outside the room, unsure if he was welcome to come in or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:22 pm
Harukoo shook her head in shock. She was dumbfounded as she looked at her father. "Something wrong, my dear?" He asked her. Harukoo walked out in tears. She passed Kyo, hoping he would follow her but she tried to hide her face. She stormed out of the castle and in the stables where she screamed out of frustration. Harukoo leaned against the wall and slide down as she hugged her knees. Nothing had ever caused her this much pain. She was being forced to marry someone she didn't love when she was already in love with Kyo. Tears streamed down her face as the reality of it all became more real. In her mind, she was losing Kyo forever.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:21 pm
Seeing her leave, he automadically ran after it. When he reached the stables, he wrapped his arms around her.
"Harukoo what is it?" He whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:54 pm
She looked up at him with tear stained cheeks. "My fa-father has just arranged me to marry the prince of the Ruby Kingdom. I've never met him before and I don't want to marry him. I'm in love with you. Not him. Why would he do this?" She asked and wrapped her arms around him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:11 pm
"You're being married? Have you talked to your father about this? Explained things?"
He didn't want to believe it was true. If he lost harukoo, he'd lose his whole world.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Harukoo continued to cry as she shook her head. The pain was almost becoming unbearable. She pulled back so she could look at him but it hurt to. Instead, her gaze stuck to the floor. "I-I was too sh-shocked to say any-thing." She cried and tried to wipe her tears but they still continued to fall. "I can't marry him, Kyo. I just ca-can't."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:05 pm
"Sh." He comforted stroking her hair. "Don't cry. We'll figure something out. It'll all work out i promise."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:19 pm
Harukoo cried more. She just couldn't believe that she would be losing him forever. "I can't lose you, Kyo. I just can't." She mumbled and held onto him tighter.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:25 pm
"I'm not going anywhere. I promise not to leave you."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items