Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrus Kinomoto

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:08 pm
Name: Syrus Kinomoto!
Personality: Im a very happy person! Im also pretty clever... Well not that much sweatdrop I also like to be with friends and Im very helpful! Other thing is that if i get angry sometimes Im dangerous....
Dislikes: Bad people, Fights without reason and pollution.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:25 pm
Hello I am Lysiss ^_^
I live in New Zealand and I LOVE anime and manga and watching movies and baking heart
I dont like having to walk to university in the rain (sitting through class with wet clothes is not fun)
I am a pretty happy person, and rather talkative hehehe, so if you ever wana chat just let me know biggrin  

Leysiss

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Sweets

Precious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Hello, you can call me Aku.
I'm a friend of Valagra's so yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:43 pm
Hi. I go by a bunch of names, but Blake will do here.

I'm no good at introductions, so I'll just say I'm a grown up who like Ouran. My girlfriend got me hooked, and I never looked back.

My favourite character is Kyoya because he is the closest to my personality - clever, but sneaky. I have a half made cosplay outfit for him too. Buy I am also one of the few people in the world who likes Renge and the Lobelia girls surprised

I'm also new to Gaia, so I'll probably be fairly active.

Thanks for the invite.  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

chisanoko

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:05 pm
Konichi wa^^ i'm Inouye Kirimi (thats not my real name, thats my name i use for my manga)^^Im a manga-ka... i'm 18 and i was born and raised in wisconsin. i love to read manga, and watch anime.^^ i live on a farm, and have (as pets) eleven horses, five cats, three llamas, three dogs, two donkeys, two rats, a pony and a chicken. note that i love rodents and am planning on getting a pair of ferrats and a chinchilla. i am useally very energetic and flamboyant, but when i stay up past 11:00-11:30, my tiredness waighs on my personality and i tend to become mellow and more logical. i like to believe that i am easy to get along with, and honest. i am a good wrighter, though when role playing i doubt my skills(or lack there of). i like japanese food and culture and am learning the language... i love cats so i am now a cat demon or niko yasha!!! =^._.^= meow! lol anyways i'm also a cosplayer!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:52 am
Hi everyone, you can call me Sora.

I live in Virginia and I am 18 years old almost 19 in August. I have one dog and aquarium of various fish. I live in a rural area so I don't have a lot of technology like suburbs or cities. I love anime a lot and grew up with anime since I was 5 years old. My first anime was My Neighbor Totoro. I am crazy fan of Ouran Host Club, Kingdom Hearts and Vampire Knight. I go to school in Virginia but I am planning to transfer from my old school. I love Japanese language and culture and my parents think I am the weirdest daughter because I went to Otakon 2009. I am usually shy but once you get to know me, I am the most talkative person ever...so yeah...my favorite color is black and my top three colors are: Black, Lime Green, and Aqua.

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Obasa Reisan

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:18 pm
Hm...

Name: Syd-chan
Likes: Christina-sama, anime, salty things, cats, the internet
Dislikes: my school, flamers, closed-minded people, cockaroaches  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:59 pm
Hello, You can call me Suzuki.
Thanks for inviting me, by the way. I'm in my later teens if you need to know and i rather obviously love anime and ouran, believe it or not i'm slightly shy so.. eheh. This could be a better intro.
I've done a few roleplays in the past and i'm always looking out for a new one, so hit me up sometime while i hang around this place.
^^

WildPanda--Chan

7,200 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Aldaren Yrausume

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 am
User ImageHello,
Name: Ren

Loves: Anima, Manga, cosplay, rp, Sci-fi (Huge Trekkie), spending time with my gf, watching movies and TV with my gf ^_^, writing poetry, and being in love.

Dislikes: homophobes, losers, wankers and whiners, rap, Dragonball Z, and Power Rangers razz

Manga: Loveless, Ghost in a shell, Wedding Peach, MAR, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Nausicaa, Fruits Basket, amongst other

Anime Series: Inuyasha, Bleach, Loveless, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Trinity Blood, Blood+, Vampire Knights, Full Metal Alchemist, Death note, Avatar the Last Airbender, Astro Boy, Battletech, Big O, Cardcaptor Sakura, Cowboy Bebop, Pokemon, Eureka 7, Excel Saga, Final Fantasy, Macross, Ah! My Goddess, Sailor Moon, Samurai Champloo, Tsubasa Chronicle, and Tank Police

Anime Movies: Akira (Ya ya I know over watched), Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind[/color, Castle in the Sky, Origin: Spirits of the Past, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, Spirited Away, and Vampire Hunter D

My Favs are in pink ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:28 am
name:Keisha
Likes: Anime,Manga, Manwha, Asian dramas, music, drawing, reading, fanfiction, RPGs, video games, pocky,cupcakes smile hates: fakes  

III J Y N X III

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:28 pm
Name: Coffeedix( I won't tell my real name. razz )
Im a very weird person. REMEMBER: If you can't take the heat, dont play with fire. rofl rofl rofl rofl
twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 pm
Name:Misery
Likes: Purple, being bluntly truthful, and of course fuzzy animals
Dislikes:Rude people, unfuzzy animals, and people who think they are way better than they truley are.
I am 19 and have no life and I tend to be on gaia most of the time. I also enjoy roleplaying however I am more of a literate roleplayer. If your interested in finding out more about me then please message me.  

Misery66

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Flatterer 200

linkluvr01

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm
Hey! I'm new here!

Name: Terisa
Likes: Horses, Star Wars, video games, Anime, internet, any animal
Dislikes: spiders, thunder and lightning, preppy people (like cheerleaders who are really squealy and think theyre better than everyone)
Favorite Color: dark blue  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 pm
Name: Rose
Likes: Manga, Video games, drawing, rollerblading, movies, Final Fantasy VII, Devil May Cry, Kuroshitsuji, Anime, strawberries, chocolate
Dislikes: Too many sweets, sour foods and drinks, rude people

Thank you for having me here at this guild. Ouran High School Host Club is one of my favorite animes to watch over and over again without getting tired of it, I have recently started reading the manga, I finished reading Volume 14 in a local bookstore. 3nodding

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

KawaiiNekoRose

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Visceral Jeep

Hallowed Magician

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am
Hi there! You can call me Zae! ^w^ It's good to meet you all, and isn't it a lovely day outside? I live in sunny Colorado. I love dogs, video games, manga, and Vocaloid. I dislike it when people auto hit my people, and it pisses me off when people mess with my buddies! :3 See you 'round the guild!  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff