Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:48 am
Crystalstar congratulated her new warriors and looked around for Bearclaw. "Where is Bearclaw, my loya deputy whom I would never replace at the last minute?" (Only Patchstar will get this ^.^)

(?-where are you, Bearclaw?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 pm
((Ummm, let's see Bearclaw is...... oh! I got it! Now- let my plot begin!))

"Crystalstar." some cat whispered.

Crystalstar look around, "Who's there?" she whispered in reply.

"Go to the moontree Crystalstar. Make sure you come alone. There you will find your deputy."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:48 pm
Crystalstar nodded, she walked over to Sandstripe and whispered, "I'll be back. I'm just going for a walk." She walked out of camp. Once she was out in the snow she ran, flying across the snow.

*few minutes later*

Crystalstar stopped in front of the MoonTree. "Bearclaw?" She called and looked around for her deputy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:49 pm
("Hello, Brightfur, my loyal deputy whom i would never replace at the last minute!" "EVERY NIGHT!" "Does this mean i'm leader?")
("From now on you shall be known as Petal-AWIGAHIGAFREAKINCHOO!")
("But i dont wanna be SnowBLEHC!")

lol.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:04 pm
((Is Darkpaw a Warrior yet?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:05 am
((Dang it! I'm completely blanking out on what I was about to do... I'll have to make up a new plot.))

Crystalstar soon spotted Bearclaw laying next to the tree. She was about to pad over to her but something spoke up.

"Crystalstar."

The white leader turned around warily, "Who's there?"

Frostheart appeared. "Let me show you something."

With one last look at Bearclaw, she nodded.

Suddenly Crystalstar was back at SnowClan camp. She saw Bearclaw walk by. "Oh! Bearclaw wait!" but when she reached the cat- she realized it was not the she-cat Crystalstar had known, but her grandfather, who had died two years ago.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:35 am
I'm gonna join snowclan too!! Is it all right that I'm already a warrior?? Cuz i can be snowpaw too..

Name: Snowdance (do cats know what 'dancing' is?)
Personality: Quiet, Mysterious, and Beautiful.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A strikingly gorgeous white cat with *blue* eyes (you'll have to imagine them)
im going to be vain.. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:16 pm
Clovershadow lay at the edge of the clearing. He was now a warrior! He couldn't surpress his excitement. But suddently, he felt odd. He looked over, and saw Shadowtail. He blinked. Who are you? He thought. He'd always wondered, but never asked. Shadowtail flicked her tail. I am a warrior. I am of Snowclan, and you, you are my desendent. She replied with a sort of bow. Clovershadow gasped. Bu-but I'm not from Snowclan! I was born in Moonclan! He replied, surprised. Shadowtail shook her head. No. Your ancesters were Snowclan, then one day, my silly little sister left Snowclan to be with a Moonclan tom. She died in kit-birth, producing two kits, which one later had a kit, who then had Moonflower, you then had you. Clovershadow stepped back. N-no! That isn't true! He shook his head. Shadowtail scoffed. Do you truely think that you only came to this clan for Tigereyes? So you could win her affection and mate? You really are naive, Clovershadow. It was your natural intinct to live here. You destiny was to meet me and take over the forest! "No!" Clovershadow yowled aloud, and Shadowtail was gone. Several cats looked at him, surprised, but her just sat up and shook himself.

((Man, this is long.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:45 pm
(oooo! I like this plot!)

Crystalstar stopped dead in her tracks, "H-Horsefur?"

(i have no idea what you have planned, so until i do you can post as me, Bearclaw.)

(Um..I don't think they do know what dancing is...sorry!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:53 pm
"hey everybody!" Rockpelt came out of the shadows "WOW!" He yelped "Who's the oldtimer over there?"  

alecbboy91

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:04 pm
(( HIIIIII!!!!! I'm so bored since Silvercloud is not a SnowClan cat anymore.... I miss SnowClan! I will make another cat since Silvercloud won't be coming back unless I change my mind. Hi Alec!))

Name: Starwatcher
Personality: Believes there is a meaning for everything. Thoughtful and mysterious. not as grumpy as the other elders.
Position: Elder (I've always wondered what it would be like to be an elder! : D )
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:08 pm
Starwatcher wondered out of camp looking for some tulips because she dreamed of rolling in tulip patches. And since she was bored of sleeping. Maybe she could go to the tulip patches and be happy.

((Not the smartest cat you've ever met.....))
((I know elders aren't allowed to go out of camp and stuff... but too bad! Reminds me of silvercloud when she was silverpaw. And no, there aren't really any tulip patches. xp ))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:21 pm
hehe, so how should Tigereyes come into all of this?)
Tigereyes gave a murrow of laughter, "Clovershadow! come on your a warrior now!! only apprentices nap during an event!!" Tigereyes licked his shoulder, "come on it's time to start the vigle!" Tigereyes pretended to seal her mussle with her paw, then troted over to the camp entrence.
(ok so I needed to find a pix of Tigereyes and I think this is a pretty darn good one!)
User Image
(and this was when she was a kit!)
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:08 pm
Clovershadow sat through the night, his heart thudding. What had he seen? What was going on? Could he tell another cat? At the end of the vidual, he deside he'll tell Tigereyes. "Tigereyes." He said when their vidual was over. "I need to tell you something." He told her about he had seen, about how he was actually part Snowclan, and about Shadowtail, and how she had told he would rule the forest. When he was done, his eyes clouded over. "I don't... I don't want to rule over the forest. I don't want to have to kill to rule over the whole forest. I don't want this, I don't want it!" He shook his head.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 am
"Crystalpaw!" Horsefur purred. "Good moring! Solarstorm was looking for you."

Crystalstar blindly nodded, and absent-mindedly wandered to the warrior.

"Hey there Crystalpaw! I was wondering if you'd like to go on your first patrol, we're gonna circle the territory."

((just go with the flow and you'll find some secrets hidden through out the old territories. Poor Windwhistler faces this all the time, doesn't she Silvercloud? And of course you and your mind switching))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games