Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:37 am
"There's a mission I'd like to send you on for me...in the future." Surprisingly, he sat his hookah down and waved his hands to which the beetle woman flew away. Stretching out his folded pairs of arms, he crawled from his mushroom and into the water. He was a surprisingly long fellow which seemed to add to his scare factor.

He crawled his way to Tick-Tock's parts that had sunken to the bottom of the water and pushed them to the middle of the lake that was just underneath the mushroom's hood. "Now." He said, crawling back towards the group. "I'll need a few things from some of you to make this work. I've already got the tears of the Hatter." He said, pointing to a vial he carried in his hand and the salt that had dried on Tick-Tock's body. "Now, all I need is the Guardian's blood. Not much, just make a small incision on your palm and dip you hand in the water. Think of it this way, you'll have yourself a sister when we're through."

After he explained this, he reached above to catch a spore, which turned into something of a golden heart that he also added to the water. He was mumbling under his breath as he did so and looked over at Nana to put the blood in. "Alright, Hatter." He said, lifting Tick-Tock's head from the water. "Kiss her. Give her the 'breath of life.' That is, unless you'd like me to do it." He chuckled at this last part and eyed the Hatter, liking his lips and allowing his eyes to roam Tick-Tock's broken body. He knew this would probably make Hatter angry, but how else would he bring the Hatter from his saddened stupor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:11 pm
She looked up at the clouds , wondering when she would be able to do something again. She hated sitting around doing nothing. Although she didn't mind being in mimicry's lap.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 pm
Nana nodded. Better this than the alternative... She took out her blade, which she had cleaned of sap earlier in their travels, and made a little cut on her palm without so much as a wince. She knelt down and dipped her hand in the water as she was told, turning a small surrounding area a pinkish color. She pulled her hand back out and stood up, looking to the Hatter.
He did indeed look mad, and he glared at the Caterpillar, but he would do anything for Tick-Tock, and so he stepped forward and kissed her gently. He pulled back and looked to the Caterpillar again, but this time with anticipation and hope rather than hatred. "What happens now?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:54 pm
Caterpillar mumbled under his breath again, rising above her body to breath out a puff of pink smoke that covered her completely. Lifting himself back onto the mushroom he wrapped himself around his hookah and resumed his smoking. "Give it a few minutes." He said.
Cheshire had wandered off to stand atop a mushroom and looked up at the sky. "Twas brillig..." he mumbled, trying very hard to keep strong. He missed Indya dearly and could feel the poison making the ache even worse.
Just then, Tick-Tock's parts became completely submerged, deeper than water the shallow waters could've possibly done. The water began to foam and bubble before Tick-Tock rose again, once again whole and upright. That wasn't it though, as soon as she turned her head towards everyone, the metal began to crack and flake, falling to the water till all that sat there was a human Tick-Tock.

She was dressed in a white apprentice ballerina's outfit (no tutu, but a long flowy skirt) and even had two legs with ballerina slippers. Her hair was long and black and her right eye was the familiar yellow while her other, formally missing eye was the same color as Nana's. She examined herself, quite fascinated with the change and from actually being awake again.
"My gift to all of you, especially the Hatter, is a real Tick-Tock. Rosalie can no longer watch you through her eyes and can no longer track you with her either. It was the Hatter's breath that gave her life and she carries the blood of a guardian. As I said, think of Tick-Tock as a sister now." Caterpillar said with a smirk.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Myria_Angelus
She looked up at the clouds , wondering when she would be able to do something again. She hated sitting around doing nothing. Although she didn't mind being in mimicry's lap.

"If you don't want to kill your brother, you don't have to." Mimicry mumbled, looking over at her. "I know you would, but I also know there's a part of you that doesn't want to see him dead." He leaned against the tree and stretched. "Besides, I don't like the queen very much and following orders is just no fun." The last part it seemed he was trying to hide his unfamiliar act of kindness with something to justify it with.
Tick-Tock stood and approached the Hatter. Reaching out her hand, she held open her palm to show him the crumpled In This Style 10/6 paper.
"I never let go of it." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 pm
She nodded " I know, my good side. " Sighing she looked up at the clouds for a moment " No one likes her " Then on a whim she leaned over and stretching up a tiny bit kissed mimicry  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:17 pm
Myria_Angelus
She nodded " I know, my good side. " Sighing she looked up at the clouds for a moment " No one likes her " Then on a whim she leaned over and stretching up a tiny bit kissed mimicry

He, of course, returned the kiss without a moments hesitation and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you Indya. And I don't want to hurt your good side because it just might effect this side of you too. I wouldn't want to see you upset. If you still want him dead though...it can be arranged."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:23 pm
"I love you Mimicry" She rested her head on his chest " Leave him, even if he gets to the catterpillar and gets healed there 's only so much time until they're trapped " She momentairly wondered where they were right now. "Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:All mimsy were the borogoves..."  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 pm
Mimicry looked down in her. "I wonder how they'll be captured. I'm sure they'll return to the castle eventually. The Hatter, I'm sure, wants my head for disassembling his robo-woman. By the way, what's the catchy tune you're singing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:31 pm
"Jabberwocky. it's an old poem " She grinned as she relaxed a bit " Prehaps , they have to come back soon there's no where else to go" the grin vanished from her face.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 pm
He raised an eyebrow at Indya. "What? Why no grin?" He asked, cupping her face. "Honestly, if there's something on your mind just tell me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 pm
She smiled " No I'm alright , just thinking " She swore she heard the queen screaming from inside the castle, although she couldn't make out what was wrong "sounds like someone's in danger"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 pm
Mimicry stood, suddenly very interested. "Shall we proceed then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:57 pm
Indya just nodded and followed mimicry " I do wonder what has her steaming now" She didn't really care much, she had never really cared for the royalty of wonderland . As they neared the screaming indya sighed and called out "your majesty what's wrong?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:04 pm
Rosalie growled shouting. "Off with your heads!" to cardguards standing by.
Turning to Indya she glowered. "I can't see Tick-Tock anymore. I don't sense her! And if I don't sense her I'll have no clue what those rebels are planning or where my kindness is!"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games