Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:31 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Manda
Participating Soquili: Jiao-Long
Link to Teepee: here

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
Hrrmnn de dum. Well, it can be useful but other things are useful too~~

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?:
*trills a bit* Oh definitely Luck~ Luck is very important!

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?:
I think that it takes Courage to try out new things and I'll be doing a lot of that soon I think!
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dollfie
Participating Soquili: Titania
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Weeell, it is useful, but not the most useful, really. Nothing can beat luck -- good luck, that is -- but in a dangerous or scary situation courage could help save your life.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?:
Intelligence, of course. Courage is all well and good, but you've got to have the good sense to know when to use it, and when you should turn tail and flee! Facing a strange but harmless fear is a far cry from facing off against an angry Skinwalker, you know.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: I fear that my dear adopted daughter has fallen in with bad company - a rather handsome Kalona stallion, to be specific. I shall need all the courage I can muster to talk to her about her, ah . . . decisions.

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 pm

BONUS STATS FOR MAY ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for June will be up soon.
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 pm

Bonus Questions for June are Now Open!

Bonus stats for May have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Shoshana
Link to Teepee:Xx

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Taking a moment she thought. " I would say it can be useful.. but there are two sides to the Luck coin.. there is both good and bad luck you see. so it depends on just how your luck is running for that situation."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?:"Courageand intelligence. You have to have the courage to Pick yourself up and dust yourself off should your luck be Bad and offer you nothing but misery. On the other side to that, you have to have Intelligence to use your spurts of good luck wisely and not foolishly." She smiled kindly. "Then again we all know luck isn't something we can store away for a rainy day it all runs down to what you stumble upon by chance."

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: "I wouldn't say I do.. It's all chance and some just seem to be better at hitting the right moments in life that give them all the good luck." She smiled. "And then there are those that would swear that if it wasn't for bad luck they wouldn't have any luck at all." She giggled. "Luck just seems to be a finicky thing based all on chance be it good or bad all we can do is hope for the best and try not to get all our hopes dashed."
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Nymphalidae
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: The mare rolls her eyes. "No, of course not. Strength is the most important. You cannot survive on luck alone. You must be strong to survive. Luck will not always be there to save you if you cross the path of a skinwalker."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: "Intelligence. A fool's luck never lasts."

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: "Yes, I do. I am strong and I am intelligent in my decisions in life. I do what will benefit myself the most. My choices have not failed me yet."

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:11 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Cuauhcoatl
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
Shaking his head the stallion sighs softly, "Not at all.. T-t-though its fairly important, as most stats are.."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: "Intelligence, as always..." Cuauhcoatl streatched his wings, feeling a bit more confident. It was just a question and answer after all.

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: "I do." he smiled softly, chuckling, "Luck is something of a point of view -- often how you see things. If you have a negative outlook, chances are you wont see what good luck you have had."
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:14 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Dulce Periculum
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

Why, of course! Where would I be without it?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?:
Luck sticks to courage like glue! -nods head knowingly- It's courage that gets ya into things, and luck that gets you out 8D

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?:
Well the more I try something, the luckier I get! So, yeah, I think so!

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Participating Soquili: Wild Wind
Link to Teepee: Evening Night's Teepee

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "I feel that luck isn't the most useful. A good Soquili makes their own luck. Bad luck only comes around from weakness of strength."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: "I combine Luck with Strength. If you're weak or those around you are weak, then they don't have the power to control their own lives."

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: "Certainly. Why would any Soquili feel their lives are beyond their control or blame their own personal luck. Life is what you make it, not some unknown Lady that toys around with you."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Chandra
Link to Teepee: Homeward bound

Because I am really lucky, I have a great family, a herd that will protect me from danger and a best friend with a pelt of purple and a smile that makes me smile in return (Sonnet). I love them all, no one could be luckier.
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?:
Personally I think Courage and Luck go together, simply because sometimes you need the courage to try something and when you do you get lucky!
I think I get lucky but that I also make my luck. You have to try sometimes to have a chance at being lucky, but other times it's more random like a gift from above.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:26 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: xo -- k a i r i (& Syaoran-Puu)
Participating Soquili: Amitiel
Link to Teepee: Here

A little luck is always nice, but I wouldn't say it was the most useful - if you use your mind and put your mind to it, you shouldn't need much luck at all!

Definitely not intelligence - probably courage. If you're in a fight, there's definitely an element of luck in who wins - but you've got the have the courage to start.

Yes, definitely. You have to put the effort in in the first place before you can get lucky at it, right?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Fitzroyal
Participating Soquili: Xanti
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"Perhaps. If you had no luck you wouldn't last very long."

Xanti paws at the ground, seeming uninterested with the questioning."Hard choice, maybe courage or speed. It really depends on the situation."

"I suppose. Depending on our decisions, our luck can change."

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Kaju_Inu

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:36 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaju_Inu
Participating Soquili: Price
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Price sighed at the question. "I don't believe so. I'll be honest and say I don't believe in luck. I just believe in coincidence and karma." He nodded as to confirm what he said.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: Price looked off to the side to think for a few seconds. "Hmm... With luck, I suppose courage or strength. The courage to start something and I suppose strength to keep it through to see if you are lucky in it." Price seemed unsure of his answer, but didn't change what he said.

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: "No." Price's answer was prompt and unchanging. "I don't believe that luck is a major factor of anything but how you play your cards can change the situation in your favor. I'll admit though, if luck existed, I could really use more of it." He nervously chuckled at that.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:09 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Elliot - "i wouldn't say it's the most useful no. What if it's Bad luck, thats not helpful at all.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: Elliot - "Luck and Strength are great in battle, you can attack strongly and be lucky and dodge blows aimed at you"

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: Elliot - "luck cant be made, if you have it you have it, if not, then you'll have to try and fight your way out of whatever on skill alone"

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:17 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Favulous
Participating Soquili:Zaine
Link to Teepee:link

Luck schmuck! I make my own luck. haha. I don't need luck anyway. Things just happen for me. wink *winks*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?:Well, if I have to, I suppose speed and luck. More so speed than luck when I'm racing though. I don't need the luck to win. haha!

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: Of course I do! Like I said before, I make my own when I DO need it. More often than not, I don't.
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games