Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 am
Lyra grinned at Ann. "Well, it's about time you used up all your energy." Or not, Lyra thought as Ann once again jumped up, holding a cat. "I don't know if it's Sir Duckie. I haven't actually met him. You'd have to ask Lucy. Sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:42 am
"Is Ann going crazy again?" Fearless said as she looked to Ann. "Sometimes, Ann, I wonder where you get your hyperness. I'm pretty crazy myself, but I hope I'm not that crazy..." Fearless looked thoughtful. Hmm... maybe I'm that crazy... "And brace yourselves guys, I'm letting my eagle out." Fearless reached over to open the latch to let her eagle, Ping out. She flapped her wings everywhere, trying to stretch her wings in the crowded compartment. Someone opened the compartment door and Ping flew out, tasting freedom. "Ping, come back after you stretch your wings!"  

MikeDrawl

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:15 am
"Maybe it has to do with being in this cramped compartment for a while. Being fairly crazy isn't necessarily a bad thing, though. We all have moments where we get a burst of energy and go wild... and then crash." biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:27 am
"I agree! My energy levels go up and down crazily, like a kangaroo!" Fearless exited the compartment to catch Ping. "Haha, caught you." She pushed her inside her cage. "That's more than enough exercise for you." She took a chocolate frog from her pocket, opened it up and passed it to Ping. She entered the compartment again and place the cage on her trunk. "What did I miss?"  

MikeDrawl

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:54 am
"Mine too." As Fearless leaves the compartment, Lyra picks up her book and starts reading. She looks up when Fearless returns. "What did you miss just now? Absolutely nothing." biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:59 am
"Really?! You want any chocolate frog? I've got more! She searched through the many pockets she had and took out five. She took one out of the five and passed it to Lyra.

[[I saw from the front few posts that you read books by Trudi Cannavan(?). Do you like her books? I quite enjoyed the The Black Magician Trilogy that she wrote. It was a beautiful story with a dark ending... And what's your timezone?? I'm currently at 6.58pm, Tuesday.]]

MikeDrawl

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 am
"I'd love a chocolate frog." Lyra opened the one Fearless handed her and put it in her mouth. "Mmm. These are really good. Thanks."

[[Ya, I've read the Black Magician trilogy. Actually, I've read the series a few times. I LOVE the ending, partly because it's not a perfect, happy ending, like so many books have. Did you know that she plans to write a prequel book and a sequel series to The Black Magician trilogy? I'm so excited.

I've also read Priestess of the White, which is the first book in the Age of the Five trilogy, also by Trudi Canavan. I'm going to get the next one from the library, hopefully sometime soon. They're quite good too, it seems, but I won't know for sure until I've read all 3.

I'm on New Zealand time, which is 4 hours ahead of you. It's 11:05 pm on Tuesday here. I need to go to bed soon. It's a bit annoying being on such a weird time zone. Everyone in the US is almost an entire day behind my time zone, which makes changing outfits for things like spirit week a little weird.]]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 am
*Tommy had been eyeing Ping hungrily, looked up at his owner and Tabby shook her head firmly NO! so instead he jumped out of her lap and into Ann's deciding thart maybe she would let him as Tabby puls her boook back out to see if Kala's idea worked*

(7:11 am tuesday and i got to get ready for school)  

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:14 am
[[Are you on US east coast time, Tabby?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:19 am
"Welcome." She smiled at Lyra.

[[Spoiler!!
The ending was a bit sad. I sort of have a crush on Akkarin... redface And errr... Was devastated when he died. XP Spoiler!

I know that feeling too. It's frustrating to be online everyday, because other people didn't see your outfit and you have to wait for a, say, suitable time to change it... And, good night! ^^ I have to eat dinner before dealing with my huge stack of homework, so I'll be logging off pretty soon. Finals are coming... Sadded. crying

And Tabby, good luck for school!]]

MikeDrawl

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:29 am
[[Nice. By the way, you might want to put that whole line in white and warn those who haven't read it that it's a spoiler.

I usually wait to change my outfit until the afternoon of the next day so that it's not so different. It partially compensates for the time difference.

Have fun with your homework. So, when is your school year? In the US, it's September to June; they just started school. In NZ, it's February to November (I'm actually not at all sure when it ends, but sometime around November would be my guess.) Have fun with your homework and good luck with finals, Fearless. And you, Tabby. Good luck at school.]]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:48 am
[[I'm back again! Oh, my school year is from January to October. There's a holiday during March(one week), June(one month), September(one week)-- it was last week and also another holiday from October till January.

I love the holidays. But sometimes, I do miss school. ^^ I'm weird.

Oh, and I'm going to log off. My brother wants to use the computer!]]

MikeDrawl

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:55 am
[[I miss school sometimes, too. I don't think it's that weird. You may want to let people know it's a spoiler for the last book of The Black Magician trilogy at the beginning of the line. Sorry for being so picky and critical, but I don't want to ruin the end of the book for people if it can be avoided. Sorry!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:59 am
Standing up and stretching she smiled at everyone. "I'm going to go check out the other compartments and say hi. Be back later all." With that Hayden walked out the door waving behind her.  

Hayden Cain

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:46 am
Animekitty47
"Hi, Abbey! Yeah, but sometimes she becomes sane again for a while, maybe even insanity can get boring after a while?" xp

Abbey jumped when Kitty said her name. "H-Hello!" She replied, startled. "Erm, know what classes your gonna take?" She asked, poking her head into the compartment.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games