Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:38 pm
Quote:
Ronin was a quick eater as he finishd his bowl clean. Then he looked at Ayumi and nodded. "No...continue with your story...I don't want you to leave." Ayumi barely knows Ronin, but she'd be able to see the passion and care in Ronin's innocent eyes

She saw that he cared and she softened her mood and her eyes had a far away sentimental look when she started speaking her voice was warm. "My parents died when I was eight and I was forced to live with my uncle, he was my mother's half brother." She paused and shivered. "From the time I entered his house too the time I left, I was his slave and my life was hell. If he wanted the house cleaned or anything, I did it, even though he was married and he had daughters. If his wife displeased him, he took it out on me physically, hours of punches and slaps....and it was the same if his daughters did...and there were three of them and if..." She paused and composed herself, her tears were choking her and she didn't even manage to talk for a while and she struggled to find the word. "And if, his wife refused to sleep with him...I was his source of ....relief." She said quietly. "For eight years he abused me in anyway possible and no one did a thing about since he was so respected in the community. When, I finally told him I was leaving because I had found a job and even though I was sixteen there were people willing to take me in...he refused and I lost control...I didn't mean to hit him that hard I swear but no one believed me. Even his wife and children turned against me and ...I was charged with his murder but I managed to escape but ..." She paused. "By knocking out the security guard and since then I have been on the run...it's been a month."
She finally looked at him and she was crying. "If you don't want a sixteen year old killer here...I completely understand but I must tell you there are times when I can't even look at myself in a mirror, I see such a horrible creature." She was sobbing profusely.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:12 pm
jinxercat2006
((HUZAHH!!! I've almost finished teh Christmas presents!))
((Wonder what Kat'll give Glane...))

Kat shivered at his touch, but she relaxed. "Thanks." She said simply, softly leaned on his arm. She looked in the rear view mirror and saw Mikey's car again. "So he's back." she said. "Wonder where he went."

((Wickedness-ness I'm not exactly Christmas themed, but here's a pic of Christasy-style my character = http://tily.deviantart.com/art/Merry-Xmas-from-Squall-13403475 ))
((What?!?!? What!?!?!? What ya gettin him!!!???))
Glane snickered and turned the music up a bit. "He probably was gettin' some last night" Glane said with a laugh. His hands were icy cold from sitting in the car all night. He noticed that there was snow beginning to fall. "Wow..." Glane was amazed, he had never before seen snow, it was really a beautiful sight to him.  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:39 pm
blueroseayumi143
Quote:
Ronin was a quick eater as he finishd his bowl clean. Then he looked at Ayumi and nodded. "No...continue with your story...I don't want you to leave." Ayumi barely knows Ronin, but she'd be able to see the passion and care in Ronin's innocent eyes

She saw that he cared and she softened her mood and her eyes had a far away sentimental look when she started speaking her voice was warm. "My parents died when I was eight and I was forced to live with my uncle, he was my mother's half brother." She paused and shivered. "From the time I entered his house too the time I left, I was his slave and my life was hell. If he wanted the house cleaned or anything, I did it, even though he was married and he had daughters. If his wife displeased him, he took it out on me physically, hours of punches and slaps....and it was the same if his daughters did...and there were three of them and if..." She paused and composed herself, her tears were choking her and she didn't even manage to talk for a while and she struggled to find the word. "And if, his wife refused to sleep with him...I was his source of ....relief." She said quietly. "For eight years he abused me in anyway possible and no one did a thing about since he was so respected in the community. When, I finally told him I was leaving because I had found a job and even though I was sixteen there were people willing to take me in...he refused and I lost control...I didn't mean to hit him that hard I swear but no one believed me. Even his wife and children turned against me and ...I was charged with his murder but I managed to escape but ..." She paused. "By knocking out the security guard and since then I have been on the run...it's been a month."
She finally looked at him and she was crying. "If you don't want a sixteen year old killer here...I completely understand but I must tell you there are times when I can't even look at myself in a mirror, I see such a horrible creature." She was sobbing profusely.
Ronin was touched by her story, and his eyes seem to be flooding with tears. He stood close to her and he hugged her close to himself, to his heart. "I......Ayumi-chan, you...you've been...denied of love...never been given happiness. Your life has been through so much crap" He was sobbing as he looked back into his life himself. "I've lost my parents when I was 7. But....I....my life was never full of crap. It was nice and never really full of tragedies and the like, besides losing my parents. I could never truly understand..it makes me feel like I've had too much and you've had too little." He looked into her eyes, still watery-eyed, but he had a strong, confident face. "Ayumi....I don't care if you've killed too many people. And i cannot see a horrible creature in you, and I refuse to see you in that way. I can sense a much better person in you. There's always good in people;they just need to be given a chance. You deserve a chance to be loved and to be accepted. I'm willing to accept you and be your...friend."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:20 am
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat shivered at his touch, but she relaxed. "Thanks." She said simply, softly leaned on his arm. She looked in the rear view mirror and saw Mikey's car again. "So he's back." she said. "Wonder where he went."

((Wickedness-ness I'm not exactly Christmas themed, but here's a pic of Christasy-style my character = http://tily.deviantart.com/art/Merry-Xmas-from-Squall-13403475 ))
Glane snickered and turned the music up a bit. "He probably was gettin' some last night" Glane said with a laugh. His hands were icy cold from sitting in the car all night. He noticed that there was snow beginning to fall. "Wow..." Glane was amazed, he had never before seen snow, it was really a beautiful sight to him.

((IT'S A SECRET!!!!))

Kat was feeling better now, though she hadn't forgot anything. "Wonder is he ever went back to the Cafe?" she said, remembering Mikey had wanted to bunk at the Cafe with them. She stared out the window at the soft flakes of snow.

On a whim, she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened her window. She leaned out, standing up on her seat on her tiptoes. The wind was in her hair, the music in her ears, and the snow on her tounge. "THIS IS GREAT!" she yelled before sliding back into the car, her hair windblown and her clothes strewn with snowflakes. Kat loved the holidays.

"Sooooo.... Glane. Whatcha want for Christmas?" she asked, turning to him while picking the melting snow out of her hair.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:51 am
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

((IT'S A SECRET!!!!))

Kat was feeling better now, though she hadn't forgot anything. "Wonder is he ever went back to the Cafe?" she said, remembering Mikey had wanted to bunk at the Cafe with them. She stared out the window at the soft flakes of snow.

On a whim, she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened her window. She leaned out, standing up on her seat on her tiptoes. The wind was in her hair, the music in her ears, and the snow on her tounge. "THIS IS GREAT!" she yelled before sliding back into the car, her hair windblown and her clothes strewn with snowflakes. Kat loved the holidays.

"Sooooo.... Glane. Whatcha want for Christmas?" she asked, turning to him while picking the melting snow out of her hair.

"I've got you, love, what more could I want?" Glane asked in a very joker-ish tone. "I don't really know though, if you aren't careful doing that I might not have you any more." he said with a wink.

Mikey was still honking the horn on his car. "Slow-a**!" He yelled, not realizing it was Glane.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:26 am
Ronin Misaki
Quote:
Ronin was touched by her story, and his eyes seem to be flooding with tears. He stood close to her and he hugged her close to himself, to his heart. "I......Ayumi-chan, you...you've been...denied of love...never been given happiness. Your life has been through so much crap" He was sobbing as he looked back into his life himself. "I've lost my parents when I was 7. But....I....my life was never full of crap. It was nice and never really full of tragedies and the like, besides losing my parents. I could never truly understand..it makes me feel like I've had too much and you've had too little." He looked into her eyes, still watery-eyed, but he had a strong, confident face. "Ayumi....I don't care if you've killed too many people. And i cannot see a horrible creature in you, and I refuse to see you in that way. I can sense a much better person in you. There's always good in people;they just need to be given a chance. You deserve a chance to be loved and to be accepted. I'm willing to accept you and be your...friend."

((Aww so sweet xp ))
She allowed him to hug her, she had actually forgotten what a hug felt like and she remembered why she loved them. "Thank you, but I think I should tell Ranye about it." She pulled away from him and wiped her eyes. "It's not fair if she doesn't know that she has a fugitive working for her and it would get her into a great deal of trouble." She felt herself teary again as she got up and walked over to the dishes in the sink and she began scrubbing them and taking out her anger on them as she scrubbed. "It seems that's all I seem to bring to people, trouble and everyone here seem like good people, I don't want to mess up their lives. I don't ya'll to go through half of what I did...no one should." She was scrubbing so hard that her hands started bleeding but she didn't stop. She turned her back towards Ronin and continued scrubbing as tears stream down her face silently.

blueroseayumi143

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:18 pm
Rayne stumbled in through the front doors, snow on her shoulders. "It's-- I--" she faltered. Gathering her words, she finally spat out, "The sky is pooping white, fluffy dung. From what I can tell, they're frozen water droplets..." She held her hand up to her face as if to examine one she'd caught earlier. "They keep melting too fast.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:55 pm
{{ I still haven't done anything for Christmas....}}  

blueroseayumi143

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:58 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

((IT'S A SECRET!!!!))

"I've got you, love, what more could I want?" Glane asked in a very joker-ish tone. "I don't really know though, if you aren't careful doing that I might not have you any more." he said with a wink.

Mikey was still honking the horn on his car. "Slow-a**!" He yelled, not realizing it was Glane.

"What's life without the risk?" Kat said, smileing, kissing Glane on the cheek. She chuckled.

"Nothing for Christmas, my a**. That's what someone says when they REALLY want something. For example..." Kat cleared her throat and looked Glane in the eyes. "I don't want anything for Christmas." she said. "So now you know I want something." she said, sitting back in her seat and smileing evily at her tricks.

"... Looks like Mikey's pissed again."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:03 pm
Glane laughed and just drove on without a word. He knew what to get her, and she would be teased about it until he was blue in the face. "Well then, I shouldn't tell you what I was gonna get ya then huh?" he said with a wink and a smile. He let go of the wheel and said "Drive for me for a moment?" in a joking tone as he hopped into the back seat. He ducked down under his own seats and kept looking to make sure Kat wasn't looking back at him.

Mikey saw a very unusual hop inside the car in front of him and saw the tell-tale toxic green hair as Glane jumped into the back seat. "What the hell man! Holdin me up!!!" Mikey said jokingly with a laugh and a wink, baring his fangs a slight bit.  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:55 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
Quote:

((Aww so sweet xp ))
She allowed him to hug her, she had actually forgotten what a hug felt like and she remembered why she loved them. "Thank you, but I think I should tell Ranye about it." She pulled away from him and wiped her eyes. "It's not fair if she doesn't know that she has a fugitive working for her and it would get her into a great deal of trouble." She felt herself teary again as she got up and walked over to the dishes in the sink and she began scrubbing them and taking out her anger on them as she scrubbed. "It seems that's all I seem to bring to people, trouble and everyone here seem like good people, I don't want to mess up their lives. I don't ya'll to go through half of what I did...no one should." She was scrubbing so hard that her hands started bleeding but she didn't stop. She turned her back towards Ronin and continued scrubbing as tears stream down her face silently.
Ronin went over besides her and help her scrub the dishes as well. "It's fine. I'm sure Rayne-dono will understand. Ayumi, you can go ahead and talk to her. She's really a nice person and I'm sure she'll accept you. I truly think you're a good person, probably an even nicer person than I could ever be. I coudl see that...because you don't want people to suffer the same way you did. And I'm sure you have a desire to help us out here in this cafe." Ronin looked at her with a cheerful, friendly smile. He took plates and scrubbed them calmly and gently.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:54 am
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
Quote:

((Aww so sweet xp ))
Ronin went over besides her and help her scrub the dishes as well. "It's fine. I'm sure Rayne-dono will understand. Ayumi, you can go ahead and talk to her. She's really a nice person and I'm sure she'll accept you. I truly think you're a good person, probably an even nicer person than I could ever be. I coudl see that...because you don't want people to suffer the same way you did. And I'm sure you have a desire to help us out here in this cafe." Ronin looked at her with a cheerful, friendly smile. He took plates and scrubbed them calmly and gently.

She stopped scrubbing and wiped her eyes upon she seeing her hands she screamed. Her hands were covered in blood, she was shaking violently and she was crying again. "I'm sorry," she managed to say but not exactly to Ronin. "This is what I was trying to run away from the blood on my hands, I want it off." She took deep breaths and tried to control her emotions, no one should have to see her when she was like this, so emotional. "I'm sorry, you are right about Rayne-dono I will talk to her." She focused her thoughts and then went out through the back as though trying to escape from the truth.

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:05 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
Quote:

((Aww so sweet xp ))

She stopped scrubbing and wiped her eyes upon she seeing her hands she screamed. Her hands were covered in blood, she was shaking violently and she was crying again. "I'm sorry," she managed to say but not exactly to Ronin. "This is what I was trying to run away from the blood on my hands, I want it off." She took deep breaths and tried to control her emotions, no one should have to see her when she was like this, so emotional. "I'm sorry, you are right about Rayne-dono I will talk to her." She focused her thoughts and then went out through the back as though trying to escape from the truth.
Ronin watched her go to Rayne as he was washing up the rest of the plates for her. He was surprised to see her hands bleeding, but he didn't say anything about it. He wanted to be able to heal her hands and her heart. He wanted to see her live her life happily like the way he does now. When he was done with the dishes he went with Ayumi to find Rayne-dono. He went outside the front doors and saw Rayne standing outside. "Ohh there you are Rayne-dono. Ayumi-chan wants to speak to you...brrr...is it snowing?" he looked outside and saw the snow sprinkling the cafe. He was shivering already, considering that he's wearing just an unbuttoned shirt and flipflops. He dashed back inside the cafe and shivered in such a funny, comedic way as he looekd at Ayumi "R-R-Rayne-dono's out-t-t the-ere....but it's-s-sss cooooooold..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:19 pm
She smiled slightly and she handed Ronin a cup of hot chocolate. Her hands had bandages on them as she did. "Thanks, Ronin, I can see it is cold." She grinned, and then added, "maybe you should just dress better." She winked and then went back to the counter and then glanced around. "I think I'll talk to Ranye when she comes in, I don't like the cold weather." She said and then took out a batch of chocolate chip cookies from the oven. "Try these cookies for me, I don't know if it came out good."  

blueroseayumi143

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:41 pm
Kat smiled, rolled her eyes, and slid over to the driver's seat. She steered the car away from the curb, not going too fast, which was annoying the hell out of Mikey. He was honking and Kat smiled. "Watch out back there, I'm gonna speed up. Otherwise Mikey might find a reason to put a dent in your car."

She pressed down lightly on the pedal, and the car began to gain speeed. "You okay back there?" she asked. "Hmm... could you change my hair again. I'm feeling red today." She smiled. "And then we'd be horriblely tacky by haveing Christmas colored hair."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff