Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Gorgeous…of course it is. I wouldn't have it any other way. wink *She takes a sip of her Cosmo.* So, JJ, what brings you to Geezerville? Business or pleasure?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 pm

((Just so my post doesn't get lost, I made one on the bottom of the last page. xd heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Because life isn't worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Ah, thank you." JJ accepted the drink calmly, letting the amber liquor roll over the nice in the glass, watching as it splintered the ambient light into a multi-colored array with each little shift. He took a small sip of it, savoring the inherent woody flavor, letting it slide down his throat trailing a cool warmth into his stomach. "Well, I cannot say that I saw any billboards on the way in, but that may be because I don't pay attention when I already know my destination."

He cast a rougish smile over the bar. "I suppose you could say that I am in Geezerville to explore, and I from the good things I had heard from various friends, this should be the first and most frequent stop." He took another sip, enjoying the liquor as the ice kept it cool. "And I hope you don't mind me saying, but so far this is the best bar in terms of atmosphere that I have had the pleasure of enjoying."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Aww, well isn't he just the sweet talker, Psy. wink Show him a picture of the billboard. I'm sure he won't want to miss it ever again. wink Traffic stopper, that is. rofl -walks over to the fridge to get some juice-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm

((LURKING!!!!))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Kat entered the bar from the office, and smiled when she saw that Psy and dame were there..along with a newcomer. She made her way behind the bar and made a vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice.

"Evenin' ya'll.....how goes it?" She smiled at the man, "Hello..I'm Katana....co-manager. Looks like Psy and dame have you all taken care of. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm

((Did Razz do some thing bad... WHY DOES PSY HAVE A WHIP AND A SMACKING STICK..... OH MAN!!!!))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm

*Grins at Dame and then at Kat as she comes in.* I'm surprised you missed them. I just had our first billboard put up a while ago and they caused a bit of traffic congestion for a while. *Goes into her office and pulls out one of the final proofs and takes it into the bar. She places it onto the bar in front of JJ so he can view it.*

User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Because life isn't worth it without fine drink and fine food."

JJ whistled softly as he picked up the proof, looking over the details as he took another pull on his scotch. "Well, now I just feel silly for missing this; and I can see how it would cause some distractions while driving," He smiled and set the poster back down on the bar, making sure it was landing on a dry, clean spot. "I'll keep my eyes up a bit more from now on."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm

*Grins at JJ and picks up the proof. User Image She goes into her office, puts the proof back and returns to the bar.* I'll probably do 2 more. One for the Jade Dragon and one for Pandora's Box. User Image *Sips her Cosmo.* How are you Katana?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:15 pm

She turned away from the newcomer and smiled at Psy.

"I'm doing great! Just got in from an afternoon date with Justin. xd Guess where we went! rofl "
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm

A date! xd Um…… the country club? Oh wait… to Upper GGG for a late lunch? Oh wait …… Chatty Kathy's? Oh no …… um …… *Tries to think of some others.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm

She snickered and leaned a hip against the bar.

"Psy! Am I even dressed for a lunch at the country club? rofl "
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 pm

*Looks at Katana's outfit.* Well you could have changed clothes since then. rolleyes *Sips her Cosmo.* He took you shoe shopping, didn't he. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:23 pm

She shook her head and sipped her drink.

"Nope....although that would be a nice idea......User Image"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games