Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 pm

*Liada made a slight face at Anira's comment but ignored it since she knew Anira never had much faith in her potions even though she knew very well they worked.* Yes, I've made arrangements to build and open a shop for them instead of just carrying my case around all the time since I have a lab here making them and the people here seem to have a good use for my potions. The down side is the place where I am building it is the current staff may be a bit uneasy of working with those of the other realms. Since you have the best experience with humans like myself and have had experience in sales I was hoping you could be the person to run my shops so that the humans would be more at ease.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 pm

*suddenly yawns, covering her mouth as she does so* Sorry. *takes another sip of wine, then stands up and takes care of her glass* I'm going to head home, I think. It was nice meeting you, Anira. I'll see you tomorrow, Liada. Good night. *waves to them as she leaves*

((Sorry, I did just suddenly get sleepy. sweatdrop ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm

((not to worry hun it happens))

*Liada waves good night to Kits as she leaves*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:31 pm

*Anira bows her head to Kits as she leaves the bar* Good night dear, it was nice to meet you. *she turns back to Liada as she drinks her tea* Hm...you proposal sounds fair. It is true that humans get wary of things they have yet to understand and I do not have any contracts going at the moment. If you truely want me to be your as you call it "manager" of this shop I would be happy to help you. I owe you from the last time you had aided me from that scared demon boy.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Huzzah! This is great! I know Jessi and Amy will be relieved to have someone reliable around her employees. So now that business is out of the way how have you been? Speaking of scarecrow demon boys where did that boy end up anyways? *Liada takes a sip of her drink as she sighs in content*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 pm

He ran off in the middle of the night while I slept, he truely thought there was no place for him to be safe, so he continued to run. I am afraid our efforts to help him was in vain. After that I had a couple of assasination contracts and a bodyguard one. Overall my life has been content if not a bit boring.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 pm

I see. He did seem a bit too skittish, I doubt he will survive long in that world of his. But that's how it seems to be don't it? *she swallows the last of her drink and goes to make another as she ponders in thought of new things ahead* So then if we're gonna have you run my shop, we're gonna need to make a place for ya to settle in. Are you staying in a hotel or anything at the moment?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 pm

No I have not. As soon as I came through the reflective zones, I was about 5 blocks away from here when a kind soul directed me here. So I have not had the time to find a place to stay because I was afraid of being late and missing our reunion. *she finishes her tea and hands Liada the glass for a refill*

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:29 pm

*refills Anira's tea and sets it down for her before taking her fresh drink and heads back to sit down next to her.* Well then it's settled, for now you can stay with me until we can figure something out, granted I don't have the best quarters since I sleep at the lab but we could always set up a house and live together like we did before. I missed those days. I can't wait for you to meet the others in time. *she takes a sip of her drink*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Well if you are sure that I will not be a burden on you I would be glad to share your roof. From the way you made your letters sound this place seems to be full of energy and surprises.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Splendid! And yes I found a new sisters in arms! Leko chan is wonderful! Oh and then there's Psy, and Kat, and Saber, oh and there's other elves here! You would love Ryzan and Tes but Draa,..hmph....not so much. *she made a face at the name of the speck and took another swig of her drink*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:02 am

Hm...yes I do seem to recall you mentioning him and some schemes you had before. I hope you are not getting into too much trouble. *finishes off her tea again and hands the empty glass over to Liada* Well it seems to be getting late here do you think we should be going to your lab to help me put away my things?

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:09 am

Who me? Trouble? You know me best. Lol, but yes it is getting late so we should be going. I was hoping that we would see some of the late nighters tonight but it seems that its not one of those nights. *she chugs the rest of her drink and goes to rinse out the glasses. After putting them in the sink she goes to help Anira with her luggage* Right this way hun I mean it you are gonna love it here. *Leads the way out the doors*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 am

*Anira gets up and takes the rest of her luggage and follows her out the door* Yes yes, you certainly haven't changed in your eagerness.... rolleyes

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:00 am

*enters the bar*

Hello Hello!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games