Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 am
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

Maka;* making her way to the swirling building *
Soul; damn we will never get their in time

leave this to me *draws sword and closes eyes* ~Hyoten Hyakkaso~ *this attack causes 100 snow flakes to fall from the sky, freezing anything they touch in a flower like shape. when all 100 flakes fall, the life of the one trapped by the attack is over*

Maka; * looks for a min in shock then shakes it off and starts to run again * thanks rai * smiles at you thrn runs on ahead *

Medusa; * frowns as you blocked her attackes * umm well well then we will just have to mess with you`r insides now won`t be * smirking as a black snake comes out of her mouth *

Allen; you wound`t dare * i try to attivate my inoccence ot my noah powers but its pointless i then go to smack her but she clutches my heart in one of her hands as its cryistel and you`r heart in the other hand * * i grap the empty spot in my chest cluchting to my clothes *

yea-- !? *gets a weird feeling*

Allen;d-damn you

Medusa; * lafes * oh my my well what shall we do with you`r little sister then * smirking as she clutches you`r heart like she did allen`s * now little rats should stay in their holes

ahhh! *grabs chest as eyes go wide*
Jirou: rai! what's wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:59 am
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

Maka;* making her way to the swirling building *
Soul; damn we will never get their in time

leave this to me *draws sword and closes eyes* ~Hyoten Hyakkaso~ *this attack causes 100 snow flakes to fall from the sky, freezing anything they touch in a flower like shape. when all 100 flakes fall, the life of the one trapped by the attack is over*

Maka; * looks for a min in shock then shakes it off and starts to run again * thanks rai * smiles at you thrn runs on ahead *

Medusa; * frowns as you blocked her attackes * umm well well then we will just have to mess with you`r insides now won`t be * smirking as a black snake comes out of her mouth *

Allen; you wound`t dare * i try to attivate my inoccence ot my noah powers but its pointless i then go to smack her but she clutches my heart in one of her hands as its cryistel and you`r heart in the other hand * * i grap the empty spot in my chest cluchting to my clothes *

Allen;d-damn you

Medusa; * lafes * oh my my well what shall we do with you`r little sister then * smirking as she clutches you`r heart like she did allen`s * now little rats should stay in their holes

Allen; * growls and i pull medusa`s hood over her head she growls and puts one of her arrow`s so i go flying across the room i moan in pain as i go though a wall still trying to undo the chains *
Allen;  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 pm
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

Allen;d-damn you

Allen; * growls and i pull medusa`s hood over her head she growls and puts one of her arrow`s so i go flying across the room i moan in pain as i go though a wall still trying to undo the chains *
Allen;

n-nothing i'm fine *shakes it off and runs after maka and soul*
Jirou: *following*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:29 pm
(sis if you get this, i'll be off for a little while, bbs ^^ k)  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:49 pm
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

Allen;d-damn you

Allen;

Medusa; * starts to mumble enchant ments for the palace * chorna come now we have gust ... why don`t you say hello * smirking as he puts both of our hearts in darkness *

Allen;* panting as my vistion goes black i sigh and concentrat trying to make contact with you *

Stein; * lafing as he see`s me go though a wall then he watches the orb *

~~~~

Maka; * see`s the sun dissapering * damn what is she doing * frowns and screams while she cuts off the heads off ... ( what are they called again ? XP kisen right ? ) the kinsten  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 pm
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

Allen;d-damn you

Allen;

Medusa; * starts to mumble enchant ments for the palace * chorna come now we have gust ... why don`t you say hello * smirking as he puts both of our hearts in darkness *

Allen;* panting as my vistion goes black i sigh and concentrat trying to make contact with you *

~~~~

Maka; * see`s the sun dissapering * damn what is she doing * frowns and screams while she cuts off the heads off ... ( what are they called again ? XP kisen right ? ) the kinsten

(lol i don't know)

allen? *flash steps past maka* {mind: allen! allen! }  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 pm
(...the hell's going on in here?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm
generalcross44
(...the hell's going on in here?)

(me and sis are or were rping ^^, i is waiting on her )  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:57 pm
((ohhh, ask her about twinkies?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:00 pm
generalcross44
((ohhh, ask her about twinkies?))

(why??)  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:39 pm
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

Allen;d-damn you

Allen;

~~~~

(lol i don't know)

( i got to rewatch soul eater now >.< i forget the names D: NUU and cross i will get some twinkies at the store when i can )

Allen; r-rai that you * i say in my mind i smile as i hear you`r voice *

Stein; * lafing again as he see`s maka , kis and blackstar fighting*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:42 pm
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

Allen;

~~~~

(lol i don't know)

( i got to rewatch soul eater now >.< i forget the names D: NUU and cross i will get some twinkies at the store when i can )

*sees you and smiles while panting* nii-san!!!  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 pm
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

Allen;

~~~~

(lol i don't know)

Chrona; * sends a black wave ( i forget the name of the attack ) at you *

Allen; * i sit up even though i hurt i smile but frown and try to tackle chrona but i can`t move my body cuz medisa`s black blood flowing though our vien`s &  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 pm
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

~~~~

(lol i don't know)

Allen; * i sit up even though i hurt i smile but frown and try to tackle chrona but i can`t move my body cuz medisa`s black blood flowing though our vien`s &

ah *blocks it and break threw runining at her*  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 am
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man
xXRai-WalkerXx
allen walker-d gray man

~~~~

(lol i don't know)

ah *blocks it and break threw runining at her*

Chrona; * her swored screams as glass breaks around you * i can`t let you ruin medusa`s plain .... she will be very upset if you do * looking around hugging herself *

Maka; * appers to stop you * i got this rai ( and this is where maka fights chrona XD ) just go get stein and allen back  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games