Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:38 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Well that might be hard to do while Shou's former driver is...mm...Maybe I can have Kozaki-kun assigned to Shou." Haru muttered not wanting to think of all the issues that would cause. Shou's driver had been a very decent sort over all even if he worked for Smash proper and not on Shou's payroll. At least Shou slept well in the car most nights. Ugh...getting a new driver would be a pain in the butt.

Haru sighed thinking about the situation. Yes, Shou was a puffed up peacock but Haru did everything in his power to keep him out of the cage that Izo wanted to keep him in. Haru preferred Shou in the cage of his choosing...a safer one. And then there was the other end of it all. Now You probably was in trouble with Izo.

How could he protect You from the monster? He had always thought You to be relatively safe when he had been promoted to VP. He hoped that would keep You from Izo's wrath and well away from the seedy underbelly. He hadn't any clue that You might even be connected to all of that...except for today.

As he thought of all these problems, Haru pondered his own goal that seemed to be ever obscured by the issues that threatened to take away his chances of ever finding the proof he had long sought for. Becoming Shou's assistant had been his means to get into the door and after all this time, getting leads, and discovering bolt holes, he stumbled on to Ko in his search. However, the boy wasn't the answer he was looking for. In fact, by saving him, Haru put himself at risk.

Why did these thought come to mind? Well, because now he had to think of You. Was the man in danger of Izo's wrath? Haru could take the lose of a raise but....

"You shouldn't have been sent here to protect Shou. That's not your job. You're a VP...not a bodyguard." Haru answered then squeezed those fingers that held his own so tightly. "Ryuukaze-san is a bit of a mother hen at times. " he said with a small smile then frowned and nodded, "He won't. Although, he might tolerate it enough for Ko-kun. Yeah, he is adorable and very happy with his Uncle. I think Shou is happier too with the little guy living with him."

Needless to say, Haru knew when he got back to Tokyo he'd have to somehow figure out how to deal with the boy and Shou's busy schedule. The star probably was going to be over protective and while not a bad thing it could give the boy a very busy life. Haru however thought about it this way. Better to be a part of Shou's complex crazy world than live in the hell he had pulled the child out of.

But You's last teasing comment got a glare from Haru, "Don't ever joke about something like that. It's not funny." Then he added quickly trying to cover up any depth of knowledge about Izo's world, "Not after all that has happened tonight." You's words only clarified Haru's deeper fears. And he prayed that You would not become like anyone else that had lost their lives in service to the spider.

"Maybe you should find a new job. Go Records or Nihon might be hiring." Haru offered as ideas as he tried to relax his fingers on You's hand. "You should really think about it. Something different might do you some good."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sighing, You shook his head. "If things were that simple... Look, Haru-kun... I wasn't always a PR man. You know that. When I started working for Izo... back in college... I WAS a bodyguard. That aspect of my job... well... it hasn't really changed. Sure I'm not guarding stars or the boss on a regular basis but... I mean... Izo DID send me to pick up Shou from LA, remember? And he sent me to the onsen because I've as much training, if not more, than the professional bodyguards in his employ." Ishihara's gaze was on his partner's hand, held within his own.

All through junior high and high school, You had been an influential yakuza man, especially for his young age. He had hand-to-hand combat skills and was quick with a blade... when he entered college though, Ishihara had wanted to leave that lifestyle behind... but he'd been offered a position with SMASH by Matsumoto himself. A rare opportunity. And he'd taken it, pledging loyalty to the company and the spider, the same as he would've done to any yakuza boss.

But over the years... You had begun to see how much Haru, the love of his life, hated the tricky spider. A part of Ishihara's loyalty had wavered... and while he'd do anything Izo asked of him... he would never strike against Yamada Haru. No matter the order.

Lately, You had been afraid that Izo would make a move against Haru however... causing the PR man to feel far more protective of his partner than he had been previously.

Yamada getting shot at the onsen had only triggered the protective instinct You had for the man... and while in a city landscape, an assassin never would've been able to get the upper hand on him like this... Ishihara had failed in every aspect of his mission except two.

Protect the stars... Izo's order.

And protect his Haru... his own order.

Sure, Haru had been shot but he only had a bruise to show for it... and true Hayato was dead but that was hardly from any fault of Ishihara's own.

But the fact was that a driver WAS dead and two assassins were dead. He only hoped that somehow that insane b*****d of a doctor would be able to figure out the identities of the two dead assassins... because that was the only lead they had.

"I highly doubt Izo's going to off me because I got shot up." You said with a smile, looking back at Haru now. "So don't worry about it. I was only joking with you. Really."

Or was he?

Matsumoto would be pissed... REALLY pissed... and while a part of Ishihara just wanted to disappear off the map... another just wanted to get it over with. He was in stable condition, as far as he knew... why couldn't he head back to Tokyo?

"Lets get me out of here first. I'm fine now, really. Just sore. I'll rest a helluva lot better back home than in this damn hospital. Besides, that way the company will save on gas, ne?" he asked, his smile never faltering. "I'd probably sleep most of the way back anyway."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:14 pm

"Well... Akihiko's had blood on stage before... but nothing to that degree." the man shivered slightly. "Creeps me out just watching... Narcissus is more about sexy than gothic horror... though he did try that once too." Yuuji laughed slightly, "Oh there are a lot of things that need to start turning around... but most of them are out of my hands. I'm not a god. Though sometimes I wish I were..." but then the mouse's comments cause that smile to just disappear.

Takagi folded his arms over his chest and looked to the manager. "Finances. Leadership. The board's wavering on if they should accept Izo's buy-out proposal... especially with finances in the red right now. I'm trying to fix things but... well... I really need Hiroki here. I understand he needs some grieving time but..." the man shook his head. "Aki's taken a turn for the worse so there's no one else who can step up right now. Sure my cousin could but I'd place more trust in a mole rat to keep this company afloat right now than in Akihiko. Soon as he can though, he's on a stage. His album should be ready for vocals before the end of this week... maybe earlier... so the quicker that's released the better. I've been dipping into Aki's personal finances to help pay slashed salaries... fired all the interns... the stock in Ohayou's going to take a dive in the next couple of days just due to those actions." he sighed, but then smiled. "But none of that affects you, Nezumi-san, nor Michi-kun. Least not yet. If it does I'll let you know."

(((OOC: I was watching "Nabari no Ou" last night and Thobari is played by Namikawa Daisuke... who is the man I use for Yuuji's picture. I actually expect that Yuuji SOUNDS a lot like Thobari... though with a Kansai-ben. But the pitch would be the same. In other words, deeper voice... not high like Itaria (Hetalia) or Fai (Tsubasa Chronicle)...)))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru listened but was a little bit in a state of disbelief. He had thought You had stopped that sort of work as he had moved upward. How tangled was his partner in the web of Matsumoto Izo? His brow furrowed with that look that meant Haru was in deep thought digesting every little shred of the words You said. This could be good or bad depending on how much detail the man wished to pursue.

"I thought he sent you because you could convince Shou to come home. Not because you had 'skills'. And I thought that when you got your promotions you weren't doing that kind of work anymore, You. There was never any point you mentioned that you were continuing that 'line of work'." answered Haru in a serious voice as he shifted his weight on the bed.

"Working for Matsumoto Izo in that capacity could get you killed. He's a dangerous man. More dangerous than you might know. I'm sure he has a lot of enemies beyond the music industry. I wouldn't be surprised that this is why I was shot at." He still thought of You as a bodyguard. He wouldn't have considered anything darker like hitman....assassin or anything more sinister.

Haru gazed at his partner for a moment then sighed and his shoulders slumped, "I know you were only joking. I'm just really touchy right now. It's not every day you get shot at...then fear you've lost the only man you've loved. I've so much on my mind."

However, all that he had just said was an act. And inside his mind was rifling through all his contacts trying to figure out how he'd manage to keep his partner from taking a bullet from Izo if there were a shred of truth to the joke that wasn't really a joke at all.

He had burned a lot of network currency to rescue and cover Ko's identity while establishing legal documents for a 'sister' that never existed and a son named Ko. Then the legal papers to bullet proof Shou's guardianship of the boy. So trying to rescue You if something were to go down....god, how would he manage? It would take him some time to pay back his network and regain equal footing so he could use his connections again.

"Mm...yes, well I guess that means you'll have to be VP again and take a limo ride with the two stars. I'm not sure you'll get much sleep in the SUVs considering we've got a entourage of men with us." Haru answered becoming a little more business like for a brief moment before leaning over an kissing You lightly on his ear whispering, "I love you... and I want you home....and I want you to be careful and safe. I'll tell you this now...If something were to happen to you, I'd do far worse than what you did to those assassins."

Haru got up, and then brushed down his suit as if nothing vital had been said between them, "I've got to go acquire my charges. It should take 30 minutes to get them to the car. Will you be ready by then?" He asked while putting on his assistant's face again and the distance they needed to work between them.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:45 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"He tried Gothic Horror? Seriously? Oh I'm going to so have to ask him about that!" Michi grinned as he looked up at Yuuji. "You're telling me, after seeing LA and MeKA I think there's a lot that could be...." Michi paused as that smiling face before him faltered.

Michi blinked as the truth of the matter started to come out. He didn't realize things were like that and here he was sitting on his a** eating cheese and crackers. Doing nothing while others were suffer. Sure he needed time to recover from the tsunami and well the vacation surely was a part of it but just the thought of things going south like they were sickened the therapist.

"Whoa whoa whoa....None of this affects me? Are you serious? Back up just a second. I'm sitting here on my duff when obviously you need help. I'm healthy enough and I'm Ok ending my vacation right now to try to help out. If you need me to do something, go to the studio whatever, I can do that."

Standing up he looked at Yuuji squarely and said, "You've not told Akihiko yet have you?" he asked accidentally dropping the Narcissus-san he normally used with uncertain company such as Nezumi. He didn't want everyone to know how close he was to Akihiko but right now he was worried that if he didn't react something worse could happen.

"You said you needed Asato-san back in the office. I understand he's grieving too but he's a company guy. If he knew that things were tanking this badly don't you think he'd want to come back and help?" asked Michi then glancing over a Nez because he knew that the guy had worked with Hiroki for at least a short time.

"Look, Takagi-san, I know that my contribution isn't so large right now but when I was at MeKA I did work on one song and a video. They made a few master copies. I've got one of the masters upstairs. It's in English and Japanese. They thought the English would do great on the US market but I was waiting to surprise Akihiko with the song before it got released anywhere. At the time, I didn't know the legal stuff about making music even though Asato-san had been teaching me a little bit in Hawaii. And well I figured Ohayou and MeKA could figure it out for me. But if it can help...I mean I don't know if it is good enough but maybe it could help?" asked Michi as he scratched his head. "I just rather not be sitting here while my friends are in trouble."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Ishihara couldn't help but smile softly. "Haru-kun... believe me when I say that I understand just how dangerous Izo is. He has ties to my old yakuza outfit for one thing, so just taking that alone into consideration..."

When his partner leaned in close however, You's good hand wrapped around the man's shoulders, keeping him there long enough for the shark to steal a kiss to Haru's lips. "Help me get dressed, find me a wheelchair, and you can take me with you to get your stars." he said, not wanting to dwell on the subject of Izo any longer.

He couldn't tell Yamada the truth...
Because if Haru knew... if Haru left him...
No...
You couldn't think about that...
He'd already almost lost his precious Haru once that day...

"You don't have to worry about me." Ishihara spoke, taking off the medical gown and trying to put on the spare change of clothes that one of his guards earlier had bought for him in the gift shop downstairs. "I can hold my own. I'm a little too valuable for Izo to just off." he said with a wink before a rather comical and pained expression crossed his fingers. "Sleeves hurt!" You whined, pushing his arm through the hole and then putting it back in the sleeve, sighing in relief.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

So....that was it. Well...it sure explained a lot.

"Mm...and how, pray tell, do you expect this situation to not come to affect us if we are not told of it until it's knocking at our door?" the mouse suddenly became very...serious.

"Kami-sama! And young Koyasu-san hasn't been made aware of this?" he said, quite incredulous. Of all things, the man should be alerted to a situation like this!

The very mention of Hiroki, however, silenced the manager. It was obvious that there was something...what, perhaps, wouldn't be apparent...but something was up, and it had a direct correlation to the name Hiroki Asato.

"Yes...Hiroki-san would most certainly come back for something this serious. It's a great kindness to try and spare the man time away to grieve, and he certainly deserves it...but...I believe he would want to be aware and around to help in this sort of situation. I recommend you contact Hiroki-san right away." Nezumi managed to continue the conversation after swallowing down a lump in his throat the size of a baseball.

Hiroki...he was still angry at the man. Still grieving himself over being rejected like he had. He couldn't help but feel a pain in his chest every time he thought of the man suffering, having lost his sister like he had. Oh, but it was a tragedy! The bitterness and hurt he held toward the man, but...the love that he still couldn't deny! For a moment, he closed his eyes and imagined, just for a split second, what it would be like to be held in those strong arms, to see that gorgeous smile directed at him just once more...to be given a red rose that actually signified something other than a kind gesture...but it wasn't to be.

"As for us..." his voice cracked and he then cleared his throat, "As for us, we need to get to work sooner than planned as well. For right now..." the mouse sighed, trying to take it all in, "For now, let's all just sit down...and breathe..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru looked down for a moment because he just wished that You would have gotten completely out of that business. He was suppose to have gotten out a long time ago. "I know you know...but..."

Obviously, it was a little more difficult to unravel himself from his partner and that stolen kiss stilled Haru's heart. "Alright alright." he whispered, "I'll help you get dressed. Then, I must get back to business because we can't be seen like this." So close, so warm. He wanted to stay that way just a moment longer but that wouldn't happen. Not right now.

All he could do right now, in the back of his mind, was balance two options on the scale. If something happened to You, he'd have to make a decision about what was more important - justice or vengeance.

After You started messing with his clothes, Haru just shook his head and walked over to help You get it on to the arm, "God you're going to be a mess for awhile. Will I have to dress you every morning before I go in? How are you going to hold your own if you can't even lift your arm right now? Are you sure you can leave the hospital like this?" he asked as he buttoned the shirt up.

Then he stopped and looked at his lover squarely in the eye, "And if you say on more thing about Matsumoto-san taking your life, I'm taking away your bedtime privileges for as long as it take for Shou to complete his upcoming tour." Haru didn't sound like he was teasing because he definitely wasn't. His nerves were shot thin from the past 3 times You had pointed this particular thing out and he was about ready to sock his partner in the mouth for it.

But even as Haru said his piece, he knew that You was worried about this. Why else would he keep mentioning it? Haru needed to figure out how to keep his partner safe!

Leaning down he tucked in You's shirt and zipped up the pants before walking out to grab a wheel chair from a waiting area. "You know I'm going to worry about you plenty...now hop on and I'll push because you can't."

As soon as You was in, Haru wheeled him out and took him down the hall. He'd let You explain to the nurses in charge of exit procedures about leaving while he walked off to find the two stars in the lobby.

Upon his arrival, he sighed seeing Naoko was still out like a light bulb and a very unhappy Ryuukaze was watching over him. "Hey, Mm... I see Naoko-kun hasn't woken up yet. Do we need to get him checked out here?"

The man worried just that an additional issue would keep them from leaving this area. Naoko had coping issues to the extreme and Haru wondered how the young man got by on a day to day basis or how Ryuukaze put up with it. But he didn't say those things because right now, he just wanted to get everyone home in one piece.

"Ishihara-san has been found. He was here. Dealing with some injuries but he's going to be going home with us tonight in the Limo. If Naoko-kun is good enough to travel, why don't we get a wheel chair and take him out to the Limo." Haru could hope that things would get easier after this but there would still be Shou to talk to about Jun later. Ugh. No things wouldn't get easier...not for awhile.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Yokatta..." Ryu gave a weak but honest smile at the news Yamada-san brought of You's whereabouts and well-being. At least that was one less person to be worried over. They'd already lost too much. Ishihara-san seemed to be such a nice fellow, too. He was glad to hear that the man was alive and would be ok.

"Mm...Naoko will be fine. He doesn't need to be checked out here. Besides...it's...it's probably best if we get him away from all of this. When he wakes up and finds out what happened..." the violinist didn't finish. He knew the myriad of possible reactions, none of them pleasant. There was no need to further the pain of the evening. Besides, if the pianist lost it in the limo, or even back home, it would be far easier to deal with it there than around a bunch of people who had no idea what was happening or why. It would be less dangerous, too.

"No need for a wheelchair. Let's just go. I've got him." Ryu said with a frown, thinking on all the things that he would have to deal with in the near future. The responsibility fell on him as far as Naoko's mental health and behavior went. As long as Shou was Sai, the pianist had no one else. Though the akuma wanted to mourn, he held himself together now, for Naoko's sake. He'd already shed more than enough tears for one morning. It was time to go home. He'd figure the rest out later.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru nodded and approved of the idea immediately."Alright. I suppose he is pretty light weight. Let's head out to the car then I'll go back for Ishihara-san. I was informed that the people who shot me have been dealt with, so for now we are safe." he mentioned but didn't add any more details than that. He wanted to give Ryuukaze some thing to ease his mind in a few ways even if he could do nothing about Hayato's death.

As he walked down the hall with Ryuukaze and the sleeping Naoko, he made sure he was far enough ahead to get the elevator button early enough so Ryuu didn't have to stop. As soon as they reached the bottom, he pointed to the two guards waiting in the lobby. "Help Ryuukaze-san into the limo with Naoko-kun. VP Ishihara-san will be joining us too. Please make sure everyone is ready to leave here within 15 minutes."

"I'll be right back with the VP." Haru said to Ryu then walked away.

Once he rounded the corner, he stopped into the combini/gift shop attached to the hospital and purchased a cool bag and filled it with onigiri and drinks. The long ride home might be rather foul with anyone hungry or thirsty even if most of them were worn out from the whole event. He also purchased a fast charger for his phone and then walked off to find You.

"Everyone is out at the car, Ishihara-san." Haru said as he approached the man in his wheel chair. "Are you free to go?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
(((OOC: I don't know why but "Complication" by ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D, an OP theme from "Durarara!!" was a really good song to write this post to... )))

"I only bring it up because I can see that look in your eyes... a look not even glinting glasses could hide. I don't want you worrying, Haru-kun." Ishihara said, letting the other man help him get dressed.

He laughed suddenly, "Gomen gomen... I just thought of you in a nice little nurse's number telling me it was time for a sponge bath." You teased, his voice a ghost of a whisper.

Eventually though he was dressed... and kind of fell into the wheelchair. His leg was numb... through and through and while he knew it was probably from a local... it still didn't change that the damn thing didn't work.
"God forbid I have to pee any time soon..." he hissed, tapping his thigh in an attempt to feel something... anything.

It had taken some convincing to allow a discharge, but they loaded Ishihara up with the medication he would need to prevent infection... some extra bandages... pain killers... and even a crutch to be used once feeling came back in his leg. So by the time that Yamada returned, You was smiling brightly.

"I'm good to go... and look, get well presents." he teased, indicating the crutch. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Yamada-san." You fell back into his work self, being cheery yet polite to the man he secretly called his partner...

Getting settled in the limo though... was something else entirely. You smiled softly to Ryuukaze, dark eyes flickering over the unconscious pianist who's head was cradled in the violinist's lap.
"I'm sorry I didn't do a better job protecting all of you. I can't help but feel leaving you on your own... well..." in other words, maybe it was his fault just a bit about Hayato...
Shaking his head, Ishihara's soft smile remained. "I'm just relieved you two are alright... the same with Shou-san and Ko-kun."

Carefully, You positioned himself so his injured leg was on the seat, until he realized that Haru would have nowhere to sit, what with Naoko and Ryu taking up the other side.
"Gomen nasai, Yamada-san... maybe I should just sit on the floor instead?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 pm
(((OOC: Oddly enough... itunes decided I needed to write THIS post to "Trust You" by Yuya Matsushita... which is an ED theme for "Durarara!!".... weird itunes...)))

Yuuji suddenly held his hands up. "Whoa whoa... you two just calm down a bit, ne? The company's in trouble but there's nothing either of you can do about it." his dark eyes fell on Michi. "You're new talent, Michi-kun... new talent takes money. We don't HAVE the money to properly promote or debut you so for right now, you just need to focus on getting as many songs under your belt as you can. Akihiko'd say the same thing." then his gaze turned to Nezumi. "As for my cousin... do you REALLY think telling him is a good idea? Think about it, Nezumi-san... Narcissus DOESN'T have a mind for the books. He's a genius other ways, granted... but he can't run a company. Him in charge is just what Matsumoto Izo wants right now... because believe me, he'd ******** something up bad enough that we'd really be screwed."

Sighing, Takagi put his hands on his hips. "As for Hiroki-san... I've tried to reach him but he hasn't returned any of my messages yet. I realize he's the best choice right now but we haven't got him. So I'm all you get. Course..." the man scratched the back of his head, thinking. "I'm not exactly the best choice either... mainly because the board doesn't trust me. To them I'm just a hired hand and I know nothing about the company... so obviously they're giving me a hard time when, technically, it would be more profitable to just let me run things and stay out of the way." his gaze narrowed. "Then there was the b*****d who claimed, on a conference call, that I could be a plant of Izo's... Really? As if I'd ever work for that malicious spider... I'll take the tiger I can see sharpening it's claws and baring it's fangs right in front of me, over the microscopic yet poisonous web-spinning pest any day, thanks."

For a moment, the young man looked far older than he really was. Business wasn't his strong suit... but he did understand how things should work on a day to day basis.

"We've already got Narcissus' new album almost wrapped up. If I can get that brat on a television tour, you know a few of the more popular shows, and get the album sold then that's a helluva good chunk of change I can have pour into the company. As it stands right now... Akihiko's going to have to put forth the cash for his Limited Edition Charity release of the album because Ohayou can't afford it. What's more... he's probably going to have to financially back you for the time being too, Michi-kun. Especially if you want to debut sooner rather than later. I know he's good for it and won't be expecting a return on the investment... and of course if Izzy's wanting to hit the stage he'll probably pay for that too... or MeKA will... BUT Ohayou could really use the funds Izzy would bring in because he's already in demand..." again the man was scratching the back of his head. Yuuji shrugged. "That's life. Right now we're screwed for cash. I'm just glad Aki squirreled so much away over the years or else there'd be a helluva lot of layoffs."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru bit his lip at the mention of a nurse's number. Not that he didn't think it would be interesting but he pictured it more on You with a pair of pink...Stop Stop! Now was not the time to think of that. Especially that. But his face for a brief moment probably told You exactly what his partner was thinking.

"Pee...oh great, it's about 4 and a half hours to Tokyo so we will have to at least stop once." Haru frowned wondering how the heck You was going to manage this journey. The helicopter would have been better but it was long gone.

By the time Haru came back from getting the stars out to the limo, he was greeted by You's gifts and cheery self. For a moment, it took Haru some thought as how to deal with You's work face. Right now, cheery was anything but Haru. However he sighed and shook his head, "Ah, Ishihara-san, let me wheel you out to the limo. It looks like you have several things there. I hope you can hold them for a bit until we get to the car."

Haru wheeled You out but then at the limo it seemed like this was going to be a bit complicated. Originally Haru had thought he would sit in back to make sure he could help any of them if need be but You's leg was still immobile and took up the whole seat. "No no...Gomen Gomen, I should have realized. I'll sit in the front with the driver. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

He put the drink and onigiri bag in back with them. "I bought drinks and onigiri for the trip. I know you all might not be hungry now but it is a very long drive. If you want to go to the bathroom let me know. Ok?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Ishihara frowned slightly as he tried to get comfortable. "If you don't mind a bit of extra weight, I really could use your lap, Yamada-san." he spoke before realizing how odd that sounded. "Ah gomen... the nurse told me to keep my leg elevated a bit... especially for the long trip so... I just assumed you might loan me your lap for a time. I wouldn't want you to be forced to sit up front when you look about ready to collapse yourself. You need rest too, Yamada-san."

In truth... he just didn't want Haru to be out of his sight. Especially now that he knew his partner was alive and well and perfectly fine for the most part.

"Besides, I'm sure eventually Ryuukaze-san and Naoko-san, provided he wakes up before we arrive of course, would get rather bored of any conversation I could provide. I am... how should I put this... um... well I'm a bit out of it. Medication and all." Ishihara added, trying to get yet another reason why Shou's assistant should stick in the backseat with the rest of them.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:47 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi listened to Yuuji but dang he didn't like it. Yuuji was right at least on a few things. "Ok...so you're right. If you don't have the money to promote anything then...I guess I can't help right now." This was frustrating. He wasn't a business man and right now he felt helpless. "Ok...I guess I can make more songs but I've got to be able to do more than that."

But even as Yuuji spoke about Akihiko, he disagreed. "Maybe he doesn't have the business skills yet but not telling him. Not asking him to help...even if it's coming back to work and getting that album out is wrong."

Michi didn't know what to say about Hiroki and the messages. That was frustrating and it was something he couldn't fix. "Man...I wish I could help." He put his head in his hands for a moment and sat back down trying to think. "Why don't you call Narcissus and Ishi-san and get them on board rather than wait any longer. Can you get a loan from MeKA? I mean they seemed like they'd help Ishi-san if he needed it. Could they front Ohayou a loan?"

Right now, Michi was just tossing out ideas because he wasn't sure what to do. "Is there anything I can do? In the meantime?"

Meanwhile the news on the channel shifted to live.

"We are in front of Smash to greet the miraculous star, Shou, who has recently returned to Tokyo from distant waters....Look! There he is! "

The camera panned to the left and up the shining stairs to the reflecting sunrise upon its broad silver and glass expanse that was the main entry of SMASH proper.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

It was quite a sight when the main doors slid opened and the majestic peacock of a star strode out looking for the world like a powerful prince that none could dispose. At his side, under the rich broad cloak of beauteous red and gold brocaded fabric stood a small boy with his hand firmly gripping Shou's hand like a tiny vice. The child was dressed in black velvet brocade and wearing a black mask that matched the "Prince".

Before Shou, his Bees screamed in adoration as he posed for his 'subjects'. Red rose petals were flung from all directions even as the bodyguards tried to hold back the fray of women and men that wanted to catch a glimpse of their favored star.

Shou gazed out upon the excited throngs and realized that there were far more people than he expected. How did this happen?? They shouldn't have known unless.....

He glanced backwards and looked at Izo who walked out with a dark grin. Oh yes, Shou knew why they knew. Looking back at the crowd, he held up his scepter high gaining the screams of his fans. Shou-sama!!! He had to play this out with the flair that they demanded.

Squeezing Ko's small hand encouragingly, he moved forward to be greeted by the media with cameras flashing like fireworks. Shou was thankful that he had masked the boy at this point. Glancing down he could see Ko biting his lip as the cameras flashed but the boy was doing ok so far. Shou hoped that somehow they soon could make it to that purple limo, his favorite limo...by the street.

"Shou-san!" called out the media with waving hands as they pointed their mics his direction. "Japan has been waiting for your return to us! What do you have to say to your fans?"

"To my Bees that buzzed and waited for me in the Garden....Your Star has returned to the Heavens to guide you once more. I apologize for my long delay but even a Prince must recover from such difficult experiences. However, I've return stronger...wiser and the Magic will flow once more from me to you." To his elegant words, the Bees screamed his name so much that it buzzed the mic.

"So can you tell us how it feels to be home, Shou-san?" asked another reporter when they could hear again.

"It is a wonderful feeling to be back in Japan. And I've so much work to do. But I believe I didn't get to fully experience Hawaii the way it was meant to be. In time, when Hawaii has recovered, I wish to return there and truly enjoy it. However, you'll hear more of my stories later this week as I'll be at NHK in a few days. And yes, my Bees there will be a new song, so expect it."

Several fans hollered out confessions of love and eagerness for the show while the guards all around kept pushing people back. Shou's Bees really were quite the fanatical bunch that the media depicted them.

As the fans voices fell, Izo approached the media and gave a gracious smile, " Shou-san will be at several media events in the next week so be prepared for great things from Smash in the near future."

The fans seemed very please with that and more pictures were taken of the star, the chairman and Ko.

"And who's this? We've heard you've were taking care you're nephew but we've only seen his masked face on your Twitter." The reporter was meaning Ko, who occasionally peeked out from under the heavy brocade of his Uncle's cloak.

Shou smiled and looked down, "Yes, this is my nephew, Ko. He's a little shy but with all these flashing lights I'm sure you understand."

"Oh we do understand. It's wonderful to see you take in your nephew. You are a very lucky boy to have Shou-san as your family. Are you going to watch him sing when he's on TV?" The reporter asked a small simple question and Ko looked at the woman for a moment not saying a word. But then he looked up at Shou and tugged a little on his hand.

Shou smiled down at Ko, "It's ok, you can answer her."

"I'm not going to watch. I'm going to play with him." Ko answered with a brief moment of boyish confidence that caused Shou to chuckle as the media was taken back. Even Izo smirked at the boy's abrupt claim. And the crowd seemed to love it comment. The boy had his own charm and certainly some spunk once he got out of his shell.

"Well, there we have it. He's going to be a member of my band." Shou's eyes twinkled with mischief as he looked down and winked at Ko before looking back up to address his subjects with a commanding voice but regal smile. "Now I ask that my Bees allow me to take my leave and forgive their Prince for his short passage within their purview. My nephew and I have had a long journey here and will grace you later with our company. So please, spread the wings of the aisle and allow me to descend."

The Bees yelled not wanting their star to go and tossed petals in Shous direction as he turned away from the media walking towards his limo. Lifting his scepter high, he waved it to the left as if to part the sea and the Bees on that side immediately bowed and curtsied, he waved to the right and received a similar reaction. As regal as he entered, he traveled the length of the red carpet that led to his limo. No detail missed today....thanks Izo...Not!

The door was opened quickly by Kozaki-kun and Ko popped out from under the cloak to hop inside followed by Shou. Once the door closed the media started talking about how fit Shou looked and now cute his little nephew was. Then the conversation when back to Izo who reported that Smash was doing well and reminding people about a few albums expected in the near future and about his opinion of the recent issues in the music industry.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi paused for just a moment to catch Shou's ascension and he sighed, "Man, if only Narcissus-san could have brokered that deal." He meant the one with Shou to move to Ohayou but Michi didn't even think that was possible now. Not with Ohayou's bad state.

"But wow...look at that costume. It must have been a fortune to make. Nezumi-san I think you had the right idea about my style. I doubt I could afford to match...Shou's style." he moaned as he stared at the star while the man spoke to his audience. "He really does put on a show even when he's not on stage."

"Hey look that's his nephew under there. I saw one photo on Narcissus-san's phone of him. He's a cute little blondey just like his Uncle." said Michi with a slight grin thinking that it must be totally insane living with Shou. Michi snickered at the boy's comment but didn't add his own thoughts.

Then he turned back and looked at Yuuji once the grand procession was over going back to the previous topic, "So is their anything that we can do? I mean beyond me trying to get my songs done. I really don't want to just wait it out if I can do anything more to help."

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games