Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 pm

{{Should be better than "pin the tail on Tes". I've got a delicate heart, you know?! gonk }}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 pm

(( Hm...I could do the same thing with the pins that I did with the potion tipped arrows for Razz's game. Plus we could do a lot more transformations with the pins or some other ideas with my potions...fuufuufuufuu.... twisted Ohhh! Or a knife throwing game with Draa strapped to a spinning wheel!!!))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 pm

{{Just so you know, I don't have a lot of "I am" items.... or items in general for that matter. What did I ever do to deserve this? gonk It's not like I stole stuff from anyone or anything gonk ... except that one time I took the gingerbread syrup Decorera left for Tes ninja What? stressed *cough* Nothing ninja Anyhow, not like it was someone's underwear...}}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm

(( Well you wouldn't need to do "Iam" items, I was thinking of different potions too like one that would effect Draa's personality a bit or maybe his skin color. Things that were more than just physical transformations. Plus I'm surprised that Razz was able to keep up with all the i am changes lol that was mostly his idea. ))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 pm

{{Honestly, I would thoroughly enjoy doing personality changes rofl As might be apparent from my selection of characters, playing different personalities is something I find highly amusing. tch... then volunteer yourself instead of me stressed Technically, you are me, so... That's not the same thing! scream }}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 pm

(( Hm....well if you're up for it...maybe I could do a game for St Patty's and set it up like that. Or something sooner I'm not sure, but I like the idea of the personality change for my potions. lol Oh the ideas we could come up for that...*starts to ransack her potions cabinet*))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:11 am

{{While I think St. Patrick's would be appropriate given Draa's green color, that day is already reserved for Psyzapp's and Dougherty's wedding. Why are you talking about this like you're going to actually do it? stressed Don't I get a say? scream }}
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 am

(( It is?? *scrolls through mini planner and looks at invite* Oh wow you're right, hm. Well maybe we could do the event for Psy's bachlorette party or do it on the weekend before hand here at MW?))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 am

{{I don't really usually plan that much ahead and do things as they come instead of figure out a specific day.... because I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone a few days or a week from now.}}
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:37 am

(( sweatdrop lol don't I know it, since I only know my work schedules about a week ahead I can't make too many plans too far in advance myself. I'm just glad Psy and Wil's wedding is gonna be before I leave for Nevada in March for a week lol. Well I can get things planned with the game at least and then we can scheme more as it gets closer. 4laugh Sound good? ))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 am

{{Sounds good to me. Sounds terrible to me stare Your opinion doesn't count. It damn well should! stressed I can't really make guarantees most of the time because I'm not sure if the spouse is going to suddenly want me to do something or my sleep schedule could get messed up. Hence why doing things at the spur of the moment works best for me.}}
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:58 am

(( Well considering that we would need Draa for this we can pretty much set this game up anytime really. So spur of the moment works for me too. Since I'm one of the few in my group of friends that actually has a car I tend to get kidnapped as well in exchange for food or gas money. Well figure it out!))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:37 am

{{You know... I'm perfectly fine with this whole thing not happening at all. Just throwing that out there ninja }}

*after sticking around for a while to clean up the shattered cup and make himself a new drink, he grabs a bite to eat at the JD, then heads back to the apartment for a nap, figuring if Miro needs a ride home, Kits knows where she needs to go... or at least he hopes Kits remembers.*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 am

((Here is my two cents on your game. If they roll the same number twice it. It would be a miss. Like when I did it some one would roll numbers for bird. Then next next person rolled the numbers for bird. That would be a miss. That would make it a little easier and also maybe a five minute time delay. From the last roll.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 am

*yawning, she turns over in her bed towards her nightstand, looking at her clock with fuzzy eyes. Blinking a few times, she clears away the sleep and checks the time, a bit grateful for the late wake up. Climbing out from beneath the sheets, she sits up and stretches, her toes grabbing the fibers of the carpet as she works to get the blood circulating. Looking at her pedicure and then her manicure, she sees she can go another week without her appointment, but knows better than to miss her bi-weekly with Lisa. For such a small and petite woman, she can be quite frightening.

Standing, she pads to the bathroom and begins her daily ritual, taking a bit longer in the shower than usual. After a while, she emerges from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, walking into her closet to put something together. Dressed, she heads for the kitchen to make brunch, pausing as she looked at Lo's bowl. She missed her big pushover leopard something terrible and knew Flame was past ready to return her. She'd have to do something special for him and the guys since all three took turns in taking care of Lo while hunts were being executed.

Nodding her head once with affirmation, she adds spending the day with the guys and Lo to her agenda, opening the refrigerator to take out the ingredients for a spinach, tomato and goat cheese omelet. As she ate, she went over the hundreds of reserves that she'd been researching to place Lo in, knowing she'd never really be completely satisfied with one b/c she didn't want to let Lo go. She knew she had to stop being selfish and get it over with before Lo was looked upon as a burden than a treasured family member. Brunch over, she rinses her dishes and places them in the dishwasher, grabbing her keys and bag.

Leaving out her back entrance, she makes sure the door is secured before heading across the parking lot to her car. Inside, she starts her car and sits a minute to warm it up, pulling out of her space and out of the parking lot, heading for Lisa's*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games