Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 pm

What's the Soviet cargo box behind the tank all about?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Van Evok
Lt. Brookman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just the ticket for breaking the Mannerheim line!
The guy with AK-47 is simply anachronism, most KV-1s didnt live to the birth of that weapon, but it looks cool!
Actually, the model is from Infinity, a Spanish company that has their own futuristic skirmish game. It's a Line Kazak, from the Ariadna faction, which likes to use assault rifles with massive magazines. Though most of the miniatures suffer from that.

Jason Kharo
I spy CS Fluff Rape behind that tank!
I loathe to admit, but Salvation, his debut novel set in Necromunda isn't half bad. The ending made no sense but other than that, not bad. His other novels, he should be shot for those. Dawn of War and the two sequels, the Death Watch novels, Eldar Ascendancy.. Fffff-

Sir Kyle Aziz
What's the Soviet cargo box behind the tank all about?
It's a leftover from AT-43, where containers were important terrain elements that were required in most missions. Most factions had walkers or other large vehicles that came in boxed sets and they would usually come with a container displaying the faction logo. I've got six containers, three of which (Red, white and green) decorated with a variation of the Red Blok (Futuristic space commie army) logo. I was planning on painting them over, but with the arrival of the KV-1 they will serve as excellent remnants of the wacky Red Star times.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Any experiences with Infinity? I like their model designs!
Whos that chick with katana in the corner? ninja
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Meeeeeeeeeeee! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh, that's cool. I thought it was a legitimate Soviet era symbol.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 am

Van Evok
Any experiences with Infinity? I like their model designs!
Whos that chick with katana in the corner? ninja
I haven't played the game yet, as I have too few models and from the look of their demo videos on YouTube, is quite complicated to play. I do have a few of their minis that I just happen to like, especially from the Ariadna faction, which is something of a "take all the nations of 20th century earth and put them on one planet" thing. They've got Scottish irregulars with kilts, Russians in winter gear, Americans going about Rambo-style, French in heavy armour and British SAS. I also have some models from the Haqqislam, the space-Islam army (who has some sweet assassin models) and Nomads, the cyber-punks, who enjoy the latex space suit trope a lot.

The girl with the sword, well that question has apparently already been answered. wink

Sir Kyle Aziz
Oh, that's cool. I thought it was a legitimate Soviet era symbol.
Well, AT-43 was supposed to be a WWII Weird Science game at first before Rackham stole it from its original creator and turned it into a crappy sci-fi spin-off with space Gorillas and space Yankees and space zombies..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've got three Space Soviet containers (who still use the Hammer and Sickle), one medical emergency facility (white), one of the evil ONI (Okamura Non-alligned Industries) mega corporation and one of the U.N.A. (United Nations of Ava) a.k.a. Space Americans.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm struck by a wave of model kit madness it seems. sweatdrop

I've ordered a Tamiya Opel Blitz from Hobby Link Japan, an Italeri MH-60G Pave Hawk and my small order from Warlord just came in: British command and an USMC with Winchester combat shotgun.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:17 am

I don't understand women... Sigh.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 am

what happened?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 pm

I don't even know, she doesn't talk about what's wrong and would rather sit there on the phone not saying anything then helping me to fix the problem...

I don't get that at all...

Sir Kyle Aziz

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Sir Kyle Aziz
I don't even know, she doesn't talk about what's wrong and would rather sit there on the phone not saying anything then helping me to fix the problem...

you are supposed to find out yourself what is wrong, even if you dont know anything - it might be her best friend telling her that you are twotiming, or a rumor that you are gay, or anything of the sort...
it is like trying to defend in the court when you dont know what are you accused of
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am

Sir Kyle Aziz

Welcome to the wonderful world of relations! sweatdrop

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 am

An now she's acting like nothing happened at all.. >.>

Bah.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:48 am

It's not too late to go gay or celibate yet. wink

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Humvee is almost done, wooooooh! Just two more doors to go along with the M60 and I can weather it. KV-1 is partially primed, hopefully that will be done tomorrow.

Meanwhile..

User Image
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games