Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

"Hm?" Nezumi looked from Michi to the television. "Oh...that would be Azriel from SMASH. He's one of those niche stars...and he's nothing like Narcissus-san. As a matter of fact, he's...pretty creepy. At least, in my opinion. Really into blood and gore and violence, I hear. Lots of people really love that stuff, though. To each their own." The mouse twitched his nose in thought as he gazed at the screen. What all had Takagi-san been going on about upstairs? He was awfully upset...and it sounded rather plainly like it had a lot to do with the company...finances...management. Something...something was up.

"Just a sec, Michi-kun..." the manager got up and went to the bottom of the stairs.

"Oy, Takagi-san...as soon as you get a moment, I'd like to talk with you downstairs..." the mousy man called out. He just wanted to know. Not out of being nosy, but out of genuine concern for both the company and Michi's career. If something was going on, he needed to be in the loop so that he could adjust their path for whatever changes that had been or would be made.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:32 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

You was...alive. And he had to be in this hospital! Haru looked up at the hospital walls and counted up the windows. You was so dang close to where he had been! Only a couple halls away! He could have missed the man had not got the message.

Hurrying back inside, he took a different elevator, not wanting to meet up with Ryuukaze and Naoko, he made it to the other side of the hospital and searched for the room number.

Finally, upon spotting it, he took a breath and walked up then checked the name on the wall doc before entering. Ishihara You. Thank the ancestors!

He opened the door and walked right in. He didn't even say hi, but he walked up to his lover and gritted his teeth before giving him a punch to the good arm. Before both hands stiffened at his sides, there were so many things he could think of that he wanted to do but right here right now. If someone walked in...He couldn't do anything!

His eyes were wet along the edge because he was emotionally so close to yelling...because he'd rather yell than cry. However, this was a hospital and through those clenched teeth he growled, "You scared me to death. What the heck were you thinking?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It hadn't even registered with You that Haru was there at first and it took a few seconds and the reaction of, "OW!" before he even realized what was going on.
Drugs... sweet beautiful painkillers...
Blinking, the PR man frowned. "I sent you a text as soon as I woke up, baka... you didn't have to punch me... That's the only part of me that DOESN'T hurt... well... DIDN'T hurt..." he nodded over to the door. "Go lock it."
In other words, he didn't want someone bursting in on any conversation they might have.
Luckily, the door didn't have a window in it.

Ishihara flexed his 'good' arm, watching Haru carefully and trying to figure out just what to say. "I was thinking I'd catch whoever shot at my lover... that's what I was thinking." he said in a quiet voice. "You know I can handle myself in a fight. Just... apparently not in a fight with a moving vehicle and a sniper scoped rifle... or in a fight with trees... or pavement..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:40 pm
(((OOC: For the record... Naoko's not gonna wake up for a while.)))

~ ~ ~

About halfway through the call, Yuuji heard Nezumi from outside the door. So, after about ten minutes to collect himself and try to brush off the anger and annoyance he felt at the morons who practically owned Ohayou... the young man headed downstairs.

Leaning against the door frame, Takagi listened to the television go on and on about Azriel.
"Damn... he's a dead ringer for Akihiko when he was younger..." Yuuji said, glued to the television for a moment.

He'd been so busy dealing with the spider himself and the problems within Ohayou that he'd never taken the time to notice the bat before.

But then he looked over to Nezumi. "Something on your mind, Nezumi-san? I've got a boatload of work to do today it seems... lucky... you guys get a vacation." he teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"You deserve that punch. If you weren't hurting I'd...I'd..." Haru turned around and went back to the door locking it. "God...You..." He paused and wiped his eyes before looking back at You. "I thought you were dead too...."

"You were thinking to catch the man that shot me!? That wasn't a fight You...That was an assassination attempt. You shouldn't have gone after him." In Haru's mind, You had been a thug at one point but...that was in the past. Not the now. And Haru, well he was nervous because if situations had been reversed he would have done the same. Although his method would have been far different....

"You shouldn't have gone after them." he repeated quietly. "You don't know how scared I was when..." Haru sucked in air as he approached the bed. "After Hayato's death...just a few moments ago...I swear if I didn't hear your voice soon I'd been doing more than punching things, You."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 pm

"Haru really, I would've been able to handle it if... well if we hadn't been in the boonies. Snow and trees and... hell I'm just happy I don't have frostbitten toes running around in those damn sandals..."

The words his partner said though... dark eyes narrowed. "Hayato's dead? How?! I... look, Haru to be honest the man who shot you... well and woman because there were two of them... they're dead. There's no way they could've doubled back to attack Shou and the rest of you. It's impossible! There wasn't enough time and..."

Had he missed something? Something already at the onsen? Had he ******** up that badly?

Izo was going to kill him...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru's face obviously expressed his disbelief in You's handling of things. He didn't think of his lover as a hitman. He thought of him as a VP who used to have a 'past'. But that past was one that You supposedly grew out of.

He cocked his head when You asked him about Hayato. Good lord, You was in here so he didn't have any idea! "He had a heart attack. Must have had one under the stress in the onsen. He looked really sick. Shou pressed us to take him to the hospital and he collapsed inside. Shou and Ko don't know. Shou had been so pissed with things he was screaming at Matsumoto and the man sent a god dang helicopter after him. I didn't tell my star that things went bad...but Ryuukaze and Naoko are still here. God it's a mess. I can't even imagine what I'm telling Shou when we get back home. And I was so afraid I'd be burying you too...."

His words fell away like a whisper and he knelt beside the bed taking You's hand in his own. It took him a moment to realize that You had actually killed the assassins. This revelation was hard to discuss though at this second.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Internally... Ishihara was rather happy because not only had he not been the cause of Hayato's death... but that also got rid of a potential thorn in Matsumoto's side.
A thorn that made money but... Izo could always push Naoko to work harder if all else failed.

You's fingers tightened on his partner's hand and the PR man smiled softly. "You'll figure it out. You always do, Haru-kun... though I don't envy you having to break it to him... and I expect Naoko-san's taking it hard, ne?" he sighed, moving his body just enough to pull on Yamada's arm, indicating that he should sit on the bed instead of kneel beside it.

Looked rather uncomfortable after all.

"Some vacation this turned out to be across the board..." You whispered, pulling that hand up to his lips and kissing Haru's knuckles gently, glad that the door was locked. "But you're alive... to me... that's a wonderful Christmas gift. I'm sorry I worried you, Haru-kun... Least we'll have matching chest bruises for a while though." he spoke, trying to lighten his lover's mood just a little if he could.

In truth, Ishihara had never seen Haru this upset before... and it scared him. Yamada was capable of many things... but he'd always held himself so composed...
To break down like this...

"I'll be laid up at the apartment for a while after this... that or limp around the office. But don't worry, Haru-kun... it's being looked into who's responsible for both the attack on Azriel-san and the one on you... well and now me, though to be fair it was more self defense on their part... course Shou's driver's dead to so... god, I really don't want to go back to Tokyo..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:17 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Yeah, seriously, Takagi-san. I thought it was Narcissus-san for a moment then when they said it was Azriel-san I was like who the heck is that!" Michi sat up straighter in his chair as the interview ending momentarily and then went on to the man he actually knew.

"In other news, so many still are wondering about the accusations against Narcissus for the abuses he's caused recently. We've been trying to reach the star but so far have been unable to contact him while he's assumed to be staying in LA at MeKA's compound..."

Michi looked down for a moment then back over at Yuuji. He didn't say anything for the longest time. The things that had been done to cover up that mess. Michi knew the truth and he'd never say a thing against Akihiko. But man, he hoped this wouldn't mess up Akhiko's career.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm

"Maybe they got a guy who looks like him and did a little plastic surgery?" Yuuji said, walking over and grabbing a cracker from the tray on the table.

But then he stopped. Takagi saw that look in Michi's eye and the man laughed. "Accusations? I had the concussion to prove it..." he sighed and sat down nearby. "Akihiko will either be the death of me one day or make me richer than I already am. I really should be charging him hush money, ne?" the man asked with a teasing wink Michi's way.

"Look, I know hearing that worries you, Michi-kun... but don't let it. We both know there were... circumstances. Besides, no one's actually filed any sort of suit against him and there's nothing but rumor and gossip to back up any of the claims. We actually figured this would happen... probably SMASH's doing. Run us further into the ground..." Yuuji shook his head, taking a bite of the cracker and thinking for a moment. "Guess I'll have to have Izzy schedule an appearance on television for Narcissus... after they "get back" of course..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"I don't want to break it to him. But I can't have Naoko or Ryuukaze do it. Naoko fainted out there and Ryuukaze is a weeping mess. Shou's got to be able to focus on his music and his nephew. I didn't want to send him off with that silent driver but I had to make sure he was safe. Something about that man. I can't put my finger on it." Haru took a deep breath as that warm hand tightened on his own. It was real and alive.

"Taking it hard is an understatement." As he drew up to sit on the edge of the bed. He was coming back down from that dark feeling that had swelled inside. It was so rare he got this worked up but so many things had happened and You had always been the only one he could turn to and speak with his inner self even if there was a part of him that always would remain a secret.

He shook his head and then seemed to pull himself together. "I don't think Naoko will be able to be pushed to make more music right now. He might be taking things harder than Shou or Ryuukaze for awhile. He was Naoko's ex you know." The kiss on his knuckles felt good. He needed that feeling....alive...yes alive. He didn't have to kill anyone.

"You being alive is a gift to me...." he answered to those sweet words. "Baka, this isn't what I wanted to share over the holidays." A small smile formed on his lips and he seemed to be almost back to his old self. You easily brought him back around.

"Well I guess you'll have a real vacation while you're healing up from these. I'll be working insanely. He's dead? Great...Shou's favorite driver." Haru looked up to the ceiling feeling like Life had a whole deck of Jokers right now. "You don't want to go back to Tokyo? You at least get to heal up. I have to deal with the aftermath. And I've got to call the men that are Shou's body guards at home. Shou's going to hate the 24/7 watch dogs. Oh god...I will be in Hell..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Ishihara frowned slightly, "I'd keep Shou away from the silent driver... just... a feeling of mine. He's never sat well with me either..." of course he couldn't exactly say WHY.

You knew WHY...

"Of course I don't want to go back!" You replied, rolling his eyes. "You get to deal with a puffed up peacock who's too big for his cage. I get to deal with a pissed off spider who's web got clipped... Matsumoto sent me here to keep Shou safe. I did that... and then ended up botching everything else. On top of that Hayato's dead so he'll probably blame me..." sighing, You kissed Haru's fingers again, holding them tight as a reassurance to himself that there was at least something... someone... good in Tokyo for when he got released.

"But yeah... I knew about Naoko-san and Hayato... in fact for a while there I was trying to make sure the two stayed apart since at first it looked like Hayato might hurt the poor blond." but then You smiled slightly. "You should've seen his face at dinner, Haru-kun... Naoko-san's got a cold, right? Ryuukaze-san was fussing over him. It was kind of cute. But..." his voice turned more serious. "I know Shou's not going to like the security but think about Ko-kun... that kid's too cute to let anything happen to him."

Of course what Ishihara DIDN'T know was that Ko was Hideo... which meant that the little bundle of energy was the very package he was supposed to be finding...

Matsumoto was going to kill him when he got home...

"Look, if Izo offs me in a dark ally, you'll look after Lette, right?" Ishihara asked teasingly. "Because after all the mistakes I made up here... I can probably kiss that raise goodbye."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:07 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

By the time they were done with Shou, he looked pristine. The newly added extensions, makeup and one of his fine costumes in royal red and black. He'd never be able to hide anywhere in this outfit! Oh Shou knew that Izo wanted the peacock to shine for the public now that he was back home. However, the timing was the issue.

As Shou stood, the streaming tinted reddish brow locks mixed with his blond gave the star another unique appearance mixed with contacts that made his eye almost a white blue and makeup that surely disguised his real face from the world.

He watched Ko pulling on a little black jacket with lightly decorated trim on the cuffs and smiled. The boy was doing ok for all the chaos of earlier. Probably the sleep helped some. But he knew both of them needed real sleep in real beds and soon. Ugh. This costume was going to be a pain to get off he thought as he walked over and looked at the boy's attire. "You look very nice Ko."

Ko smiled and looked up at Shou, his grey eyes meeting Shou's white blue contacted ones. "Your eyes are cool! But do we have to go in front of your fans? I'm sleepy?"

"Just for a few moments then we will be away in my limo. I promise when we get home it will be quiet and you can sleep. I'll even have someone go pick up Mickey from the vet." Shou said as he took the boy's hand and then grabbed his scepter prop. God, he didn't feel noble today....but he'd put on the show...the Show had to go on.

Walking out together, with guards meeting them in the hall and Izo waiting...they headed towards the front of Smash.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:16 am
User Image

For a moment, Nezumi didn't say a word...to anyone. He was thinking. quickly and with quite a bit of detail. What he had heard...it didn't amount to anything good, no.

"Takagi-san...it was not my intention to eavesdrop, but I happened to overhear your conversation on the phone. Is there...is there something I should be aware of in regard to the company?" he asked, plain and simple. He expected an honest, plain, and simple answer in response.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:50 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Maybe but that's a lot of trouble to make someone look like another star. I mean if he were doing cosplay or something I could see it but this guy actually goes on stage. But well I can't see Narcissus-san doing that kind of performance." Michi pointed out as he reached over and swiped a piece of sliced cheese from the table.

Michi smiled a little at the way Yuuji joked about the whole incident. Atlhough, Michi knew deep down it wasn't a joke at all. The two cousins needed to come to terms and Ishi-san's solution to this whole mess was the one thing that got the ball rolling to protect Akihiko's image. God they had been lucky that the manager came up with this bullet proof idea. But still that hadn't solved everything. Deep inside of the man before him was frustration, anger and a lot of other pent up feelings and resentment. Something that needed release beyond intimate contact.

"Alright, I'll try not to let it bother me but I do worry about people. I guess so but you know we need to start turning things around some." Michi didn't know too much about the deeper problems with SMASH but on the surface things needed to change. Smash seemed to get away with far to much crap and well maybe that was because the leadership at Ohayou was going through so many problems. Michi knew a few things but really he didn't have enough business knowledge to come up with answers.

However, when Nezumi spoke, Michi's eyes flicked over between the two men. The question had been plain enough but in combination with Yuuji's words about working over the vacation had the young man wondering. He didn't add his own comment but waited for the response.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games