Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:51 pm

*looking at Miro, doesn't notice Draa right away* Sounds like just about any cake would be good with you. *turns to take a drink* eek redface gonk Draa, put your pants back on!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 pm

*After yet another long day at work, he finally gets home and enters their quarters via the back entrance. Once downstairs, he heads straight for their bedroom and sees that she's already asleep. He notes the haphazard pile of her clothing on the floor and reaches down to pick them up, placing them on a nearby chair. He then goes over to his side of the bed and strips out of his gear belt and clothing. After placing them neatly on his chair, he slips into bed and slides over to spoon his beloved, taking care not to wake her. After kissing her shoulder and whispering an 'I love you' to her, he lays his head back onto his pillow, knowing that she will be glad to know that he has the rest of the weekend off from work. As exhausted as he is, it doesn't take long at all for him to fall asleep.* User Image

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 pm

*notices the pantless elf*
Uhh...why are your pants on the floor? redface
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:57 pm

*tries to contain her laughter even more while she grabs out her phone and quickly takes a picture of this moment with her phone* Oh this is too much.... rofl rofl blaugh

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:06 pm

:: too busy trying to get rid of whatever it was that he felt on his leg to pay attention to the ladies ::
Where is it? gonk

eek Miro would think you would know pretty well where "it" is eek Not that Miro was thinking about "it" or anything sweatdrop Miro is a good girl redface
:: blushes even harder and stares down into her now empty glass, poking at the cherries inside with her straw :: redface
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:11 pm

*shakes her head* I don't want to know what you're looking for. *takes a big gulp of her drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 pm

*crouches on her chair so her feet don't touch the floor*
Where is what? Why are you hopping around like that? eek
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 pm

*Having too much fun for this to end, she speaks in a language deep and soft so only her mini demon hears, ordering it to start crawling just under Draa's skin to drive him more crazy*

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 pm

I don't want to know what it is either gonk I just want to get it off gonk
:: keeps feeling the areas where the feeling is strongest, but all he finds is a bump ::
Oh god.... I think it's inside gonk
:: starts searching around for a knife ::

:: keeps staring into her glass ::
um... Miro likes ice cream cake sweatdrop Ice cream cake is fun... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Umm... yeah, it is, Miro. sweatdrop *tries not to look at Draa*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:35 pm

*Liada can't take anymore and completely falls off her stool coughing from laughter*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Urm...I think I'm going to go...just in case whatever is wrong with him *points at the pantless elf* is contagious. ^^;

Goodnight ladies.
*leaps off her chair and hurries out the door*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Marble cake can be fun too. Miro likes the swirly patterns. Miro doesn't like plain vanilla cake, though. Miro likes vanilla, but not vanilla cake.
:: pulls a knife out of a drawer ::
Ah ha!

:: waves to the lady in the nice green color ::
Bye-bye~

:: feels around for the bump and finds it on his thigh. He heads it off with one hand, using the knife to carve into the skin on the other side of it, hissing and wincing as he does so ::
Get out of there you little b*****d stressed
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:42 pm

*glances at Draa* gonk Draa, don't do that!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm

*In between her guffaws of laughter Liada waves good night to Saber* Night....hun....LMAO!!!! Okay okay I think I don't need to do the mines anymore. This was perfect! *snaps her fingers and the mini demon disappears into its natural realm*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games