Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi Saber. ^_^

*smiles sweetly and asks Draa to get her a cherry coke, since he's still standing there. He stares at her for a moment stare before getting it for her*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 pm

She grinned at Liada, "Well, tentatively planned for March 5th. I'll let ya'll know after I talk to Leko and get the last details ironed out. Saber, you should come too! User Image"

She finished her drink and handed her empty glass and shaker over to Draa for him to wash. She stood up and stretched. "Since Leko can portal us anywhere, the sky's the limit on where we can go. But I think I'm going to call it a night, ya'll. I'll be around tomorrow. wink "

She waved and left the bar to go into the office. After doing the scans, she made her way to her quarters, sending a quick text to Showcase.

Just before she gets into bed, she gets his return text. She smiled as she read it and then slipped into bed.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Okay! Night Kat!!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Good night, Katana. ^_^ *takes a drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 pm

eh? :: suddenly stands straight ::
Miro's birthday is March 5th surprised Is everyone having a party for Miro? surprised Miro feels special blaugh

:: decides to just keep quiet for a while and do his job stare , collecting and cleaning empty glasses ::
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Haha how would I know Liada? I haven't seen him since then. ^^;

Night Kat!

*leans on the table*
Now, what's on the 5th?

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Um...I don't think so Miro. But you are still special. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh, the 5th is your birthday, Miro? I'm sure we can do something for you. 3nodding I'll ask Karrie if he'll make a cake for you, one without eggs.

*looks at Saber* We were talking about Psyzapp's bachelorette party.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Ah, that might be fun. 3nodding

*looks over at the other girl in the bar*
Your birthday is on the 5th? That's near mine. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 pm

"Special ed", maybe... stare
:: frowns ::
Miro heard that crying
:: returns to her seat and turns to Kits ::
Cake would be fun. Miro likes cake blaugh Who's Kah-ri? sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Yup!! I'm excited now! I'm gonna have to make a special potion for her party lol!

*Liada summons a mini demon to squirrel itself into Draa's pants after his comment about Miro* I think that would be a great idea Kits. What's your favorite flavor Miro-chan?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:37 pm

*thinks of the easiest way to explain who Karrie is to Miro* Karrie is Amy's boyfriend. He's a chef. *wonders if she realizes who Amy is* sweatdrop

What kind of potion, Liada?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Hm....I'm not sure, I know for certain that Psy doesn't need help in the bed dept. thanks to my stress relief potions and creams so I'm not sure what to make her.... confused
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm

:: at first thinks the sensation he feels is a really sudden and weird itch and tries to ignore it, but it keeps moving around. He then recalls how Leko would make the black widow pendant come to life and crawl around, and despite the fact he didn't have it with him, the thought that it might be a huge spider was enough to elicit a girlish shriek and the immediate removal of pants :: gonk

Miro likes black forest cake blaugh Miro also likes German chocolate cake 3nodding And spice cake. Miro likes spice cake mrgreen And...
:: notices Draa is pantless and blushes profusely :: redface

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 pm

*giggles hysterically as Draa goes to remove his pants, trying not to fall over with laughter* rofl
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games