Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh... otay~ blaugh
:: both Miro and Draa jump at sound of Psyzapp's hand hitting the counter's surface ::
er.... :: sits up and sets down his steamer ::
T.. ninja ... Technically it's Seth that works for you sweatdrop ninja I don't even have legal paperwork and whatnot to get a job since I'm a clone and all ninja So... uh... ninja
:: wishes there was someone closeby to use as a shield :: sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 pm

She had jumped slightly when Psy pounded her hand on the counter. She looked over at Draa.

"Draa, you might wanna get that bartender's guide out and make her a Manhattan pronto."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:19 pm

-dame raises an eyebrow and then stands, stretching- Well guys, I'm gonna hit the hay. It's been a long week. Night ya'll! biggrin -waves to everyone and saunters away to the JD-
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 pm

What did the hay ever do to you? gonk Hay abuse!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

*waves at Dame and then pinches the bridge of her nose.* YOU are Seth! I saw you change right before my very eyes! evil *Squints at Draa and feels the need to go and get her whip to give him the same treatment Richard experienced.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I am not... :: stops suddenly when Psyzapp mentions having seen him change ::
Sonofabitch stressed
:: crosses his arms and sets his jaw ::
Ever considered that I'm not the only one who could be Seth? stare

Miro thought Seth was a secret sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm

*walks into MW* Hi everyone. ^_^ *takes a seat at the bar*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:43 pm

She waved at dame as she left and turned back to Draa.

"Look, it doesn't matter WHO Seth was at this point. YOU need to make HER a Manhattan soon, or you might end up curled up in a fetal position like I found the wedding planner yesterday. xd "

She smiled at Kits when she walked in. "Hey Kits...how are you tonight?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 pm

TCH! I know what you are doing! YOU are trying to distract me and confuse me by suggesting I entertain some abstract "idea" you are trying to concoct in that brain of yours. User Image Considering you ARE the clone of one ThisEmptySoul, it would be just like you to try and weasel your way around things! As far as I'm concerned YOU are Seth! User Image

*Hears Kat mention her wedding planner.* ninja
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm doing pretty good. You?

*thinks about saying something about seeing Draa and Seth together before, but changes her mind after seeing Psyzapp's expression* sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Why was the wedding planner curled up? Were they cold? confused Miro does that when she's cold 3nodding
Kitty!
:: pops up from her seat and reaches for Kits' ears ::
Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy blaugh 4laugh

:: eye twitches ::
Jeez.... said his whole name too...
Even if you do consider me Seth, I don't see why you'd still have me on your payroll this whole time since I haven't even been here. And if you had just made it yourself instead of complaining about me making it, you could have had it in hand already by now...

Isn't Manhattan a city?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:58 pm

She looked from Draa to Psy and back to Draa. She took a sip of her drink and waited for Psy to snap on Draa. She probably should help Draa, since technically he was her sibling, but dammit, it would be interesting to see what Psy would do to him when she was as provoked as this.

She smiled and turned to Kits. "Awww, don't you look cute tonight! Like that red and black you've got going on. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi Miro. ^_^ Yes, Manhattan is a city. It's also the name of a drink. Which is what I'm guessing Psyzapp wants Draa to make for her...

Thanks, Katana. ^_^

Draa, *looks over her shoulder at him* it would save everybody a lot of trouble if you'd just make the drink for Psyzapp.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:10 pm

*Something inside of her snaps. User Image She's not having a very good week this week. She gets up and goes behind the bar grabbing him by the ear.* I think you've just forgotten how to make one and you're embarrassed to let anyone know. User Image You see…you take this brandy… *Gets the bottle of brandy dragging Draa by the ear* And a lowball glass that you fill with ice. *Fills glass with ice and sets it onto the bar.* And then you pour in Brandy, Sweet Vermouth, add 2 cherries and some of the cherry juice and then stir. *Pulls Draa by the ear to get a stir stick and then back holding the stick.* SEE! *Yanks his ear so he's nose to nose with the drink as she stirs.* THAT is how it's done. *Lets go of Draa and take her drink with her as she sits at the bar again.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:17 pm

*winces involuntarily when Psyzapp grabs Draa's ear* gonk Ouch...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games