Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4468 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 pm

*walks into bar from main office and stops at the counter, removing the messenger bag from across her body and placing it on a stool. Moving to the espresso machine, she makes herself a drink. Once it was finished, she took her drink, along with her bag and headed for the entertainment area, taking up one of the plush couches in the area. Setting her drink of the coffee table before her, she allows it to cool a bit as she situates herself.

Opening her bag, she takes out her laptop and a huge accordian like document folder, closing her bag and placing it on the floor beside the coffee table. Crossing her legs, wakes her laptop and sits it on the cushion next to her, dropping the folder in her lap. Shuffling through it, she pulls out what she was looking for and starts to read over it, pausing to open up the applications she needed on her laptop. Set, she grabs her drink, takes a couple sips, and sits back, settling herself in for some work*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:31 pm

((Yay! Miro is triplets with Kits and dame now whee ))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:16 pm

((*sneaks in and glomps Icy when she isn't looking* ninja
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm

(( xd Yay! Triplets! ^_^))

-dame walks in from the JD and heads behind the counter to peruse the selection-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Earlier this afternoon.......

Kat left her quarters after lunch and got in her car and headed out to Richard's office in Upper GGG. She needed to get with him about the wedding reception decorations and also needed to make sure the poor man was still in one piece after Psy had gotten a hold of him last night.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:44 pm

-blinks her eyes a few times tiredly and settles on chocolate milk instead. Goes over to the fridge and starts making it-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Kat pulled back into her spot behind MW and parked. She locked up the car and made her way into her quarters, planning on eating a bit before heading up to the bar.

After a quick bowl of soup, she made sure her back door was locked and then made her way upstairs to the bar. She saw dame behind the bar and joined her, planning on making a pomegranate Cosmo.

"Hey, dame....how goes it?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Tiredly. lol -stifles a yawn- How bout you, Kat? -finishes mixing her chocolate milk and puts the ingredients away-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 pm

She took her drink and had a seat at the bar.

"I just got back from meeting with the wedding planner awhile ago. Poor man was a basket case, let me tell you. User Image"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:15 pm

That's unfortunate. -shakes head- Psy should be more careful with who she choses to do such stressful jobs. -tsks-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 pm

She snickered, "Psy just needs to learn to reign in that temper of hers sometimes. Poor man was scared to death!" She took a sip of her drink and glanced around the bar. She noticed Icy back on one of the couches with what looked to be quite a bit of paperwork. She gave her a wave, not wanting to interrupt her, and turned back to dame.

"I've told Psy that she needs to focus on what's really important, and that shouldn't be the color of the napkins for the reception, or something like that. She needs to just relax and let Richard do his job, and let me make sure the reception is up to her standards. wink "
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:23 pm

-dame smiles and nods, then raises an eyebrow when Kat waves. Squinting her bleary eyes, she notices Icy in the back. sweatdrop She gives a small wave- Oh my gosh, I didn't even notice her back there! gonk crying

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm

She glanced back towards Icy, "Yeah, she looks like she's really into what she's doing.....I don't want to bother her if she's still playing catch-up."

She took a sip of her drink. "So, big plans this weekend, damey?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 pm

-raises an eyebrow- neutral sweatdrop ninja Should I have? sweatdrop -wracks her brain, trying to figure out what this weekend is-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:33 pm

She gave dame a concerned look, "There's nothing going on here at the bar, if that's what you're wondering. You okay? You look really tired."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4468 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games