Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:33 am
rolleyes I just like a good mischievous time.
And it has been quite the experience getting time warped in this place..
Waking up with strange men, although... User Image
Anyway, finding myself in odd clothing.
Actually having no idea where I am in space or time..
Dealing with all the random servants and situations...
OH and the fact everything here refers to me as Lady Imp User Image
Yup, I'm pretty much okay with anything User Image

*rubs hands together and snickers madly*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:42 am
The crone's smile grew even more, she turned to the bookshelf behind her and went to pick up a box from it. As she turned back the form of the crone changed to that of the child they had seen before. Her bright obsidian eyes having the edge of red from the glow of the lanterns. Then let us not dally any longer. Please come and stand before me my children. I will have you place your hands upon the book you see before you. No matter what happens you must not take your hands from its pages until it is over. Opening the box she pulls out an opal amulet. Placing it around her neck as she placed the now empty box aside and turned to face the pedestal once again.

Nodding in agreement and understanding. Liada approached the pedestal to Hecate's left and placed her fingers lightly on the edges of the book. Making sure not to wrinkle or damage the pages.  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:47 am
I have no idea what I am getting myself into here.... pirate
But hell, I haven't died yet from mischief

*elegantly places her fingers in a similar fashion to Lia on the page*
*snickers as she does so feeling like she's acting in a play*
And if this becomes the end of me...
at least I already have a piece on the outside pirate

*visible eye flashes a brighter red from the lamps*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:58 am
Raising her head the child form of Hecate changes to the form of the young woman, Placing her hands around the amulet she begins to speak in Greek deep and low. Below the feet of the three the floor begins to glow brightly in green. From a bird's eye view the bright glow comes from the runes etched into the floorboards and spread to the ceiling of the room. The red light of the lanterns turn to the same vibrant hue of green and grow brighter as the amulet around Hecate's neck creates a whirlwind, growing stronger in its pull as if wraps around all three of the women.

Liada tries to look at what's happening around her but then winces at the burning feeling inside her. It felt similar to when Mabb had recreated her but at the same time this was different. The burning feeling grew stronger as if she was being burned alive from the inside and her tattoos began to glow a bright violet along with her eyes. Her grip tightens onto the book as she suppresses the urge to scream from the pain of the scorching burn,  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 am
*oddly feels nothing but sees the brilliant light show*
I think my page is broken User Image
*notes the look of pain on Lia's face*
Is this because I'm attached to a damn holy angel!? scream
*pouts*
*skin does start to feel a bit flush and warm* User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:18 am
Hecate continues to speak in Greek, her speech seems to pick up speed and then her form splits into 3. The form of the young woman stands behind Leko and places her hands on each side of the demon's head. The form of the old crone behind Liada doing the same. The form of the child still stands holding the amulet and all three forms speak in quick unison of the spell. The whirlwind then turns the opposite direction and the bright green glow of the room dials down a bit but continues to throb vibrantly as the chant continues.

Liada's face relaxes as the feeling of the burning fades and changes to a different kind of warmth. Her tattoos still glow brightly but begin to morph and shift around her body. Becoming more rough, edgy over the sleek design that they once were. She glances over to Leko and see that there doesn't seem to be any changes about her. She wonders why she's the only one feeling the changes when Leko doesn't appear to be feeling the same.  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 am
*looks past the woman figure when then hand are placed on her face*
*looks to the child... fixes her eyes on the object*
*the amulet*
*looks at it like she just now noticed it there*
*something electric shoots through her mind*
*her pupils vanish and she sees inside her other's soul
sees everything there is to see
sees everything that was locked away form her and sealed.*
*It moves so fast
the images are almost like a fast forwarding tape reel
then suddenly hits a gilded brassy metallic wall*
*hears the familiar snickering of no other than...*
User Image Naamah.... My Mother!? evil
*rages out of the grasp of the lady and growls in her own throat eyes beaming red in fury*
I never said she could touch my other... evil
*fingers seem to be almost bound to the page now of the book*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:41 am
When Leko breaks the touch of the young Hecate, the two figures behind the girls return to the child figure. When they merge the three faces of Hecate change as swiftly as she speaks, from child to woman to crone and back to repeat. After another moment of the chant the room turns into a bright blinding green light. The whirlwind ceases instantly and when Hecate ends her chant, the room turns black and only a dim soft green light emits from the book. The only other light visible is the glow of Leko's eyes and Liada's newly formed tattoos and eyes. It is done my children....though it may not be in the form that you wish for one of you, you have both received what you came to seek. It has been many centuries since I have had guests such as yourselves. I hope that we can see each other again to feast much as we did the other night. I thank you for your gifts, your knowledge, and your company and wish you well in your lives dears. Farewell....

Before either of the girls could say another word, Hecate the child raises her hand and makes a wide gesture to the floor. A portal appeared under them and sucked the girls into the void, returning them home to Geezerville.  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:51 pm
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 10
Tricks: 20

-takes a rest on a bench-

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Trick or treat!

Treats: 9
Tricks: 15  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 pm
The night was a little chilly, but it wasn't abnormal he guessed. It was the second time he had come to Geezerville without a place to stay, and it didn't seem like it would be the last time either. Where would he go this time to borrow a comfortable wall? Perhaps he would just stay on his feet until the sun rose and prop himself in a public place to get rested. Certainly, like most towns, it had some kind of park that was safe and well watched in the daytime. A place that a person could take a nap without causing much fuss.

"This place feels different somehow." Zephit said to himself, and lifted up his eye-patch to get a better look at the world. Even with the increase in depth perception -- as well as the swirls of aura pouring off of living objects -- the town still seemed unfamiliar to him. Was it even the same him that had been living here just two weeks ago?

"Perhaps not..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:05 am
{{Continued from here}}

*he thinks about leaving the guest room, seeing as how he didn't seem to have any purpose there after all, but after giving the room a final glance, his vision settles on one of the pillows on the bed. There was nothing out of the ordinary about it as far as looks goes, yet he found himself staring at it. Intrigued, he steps further into the room, approaching the bed and taking a seat at the edge of it. He picks up the pillow and inspects it, trying to find out why he was drawn to this room and specifically this pillow. Even after taking it out of the case, however, he doesn't find anything special about it.*
I don't understand....

*trying to be as thorough as possible in order to figure this out, he rips it open via a loose seam on one end and starts pulling out the stuffing. Surely there had to be -something- different about this pillow. After emptying out roughly half of its contents, when he reaches in again, he feels a small, plastic object which after taking it out he recognizes as a usb flash drive. He tilts his head to the side as he looks at it, wondering why it would have been inside a pillow in the guest room. Perhaps it was something important to Draa and that is why he was drawn to it.

He takes the drive back to the computer and plugs it in, still puzzled about the odd place Draa chose to store it. Seeing its contents didn't make things any clearer either. It seemed to just be more pictures of the same woman that he had found images of on the computer. Although, curiously, in the pictures from the flash drive, the woman was wearing less clothing. She also had different facial expressions and was sometimes in very uncomfortable looking positions. These must be the pictures that were missing from the computer, but why were they on a flash drive and why was it put away into a pillow? confused

Soon, he comes across an image where she is completely naked. He blinks a few times and tilts his head, looking at the image, then down at himself, then back at the image a few times. Clicking through a bit more, he finds another where she's laying down with her legs spread. His brow furrows as he looks back down at himself. His crotch looked different than hers. confused

Flashes of his first encounters with people and how they looked at him start to play in his mind and he starts to think maybe there's something wrong with his body. Seeing that Tes was online and remembering that he was the first to mention something about it, he decides to send him a message via Draa's messenger.*

DradaUluNaust says (4:40am):
Is this what a p***s looks like?
ThisEmptySoul says (4:40am):
....User Image?

*sends the image to Tes*

ThisEmptySoul says (4:42am):
..... um...
*no..... no it's not...
ThisEmptySoul says (4:43am):
do I want to know why you've got a picture of dame's v****a?
DradaUluNaust says (4:43am):
What's a v****a?
ThisEmptySoul says (4:43am):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 am
(( rofl good morning to you too! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:02 am
(( eek Oh. My. GOD!!!! scream stressed evil burning_eyes emo ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:31 am
Trick or Treat! whee

Treats: 14
Tricks: 24

-rests-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games