Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:41 pm

You could even do a bit of research on the species of plants to see what kinds of things are normally associated with it, or perhaps legends or fairy tales that involve them that you can work off of. I would be one keen on finding something obscure and not as well known just to make it a conversation piece whee Though, that could just serve to confuse some if there is no one around to explain sweatdrop

*notices the slight look of annoyance on Kits' face when she scratches her ear once more*
Is something the matter?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:43 pm

damecharlie
-says dreamily- Magical Fairyland? redface eek ninja

(( Ooooo! That sounds like fun! 4laugh ))

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Hmmm... well, if it's something that needs explaining, we could make a plaque to go with it or something. *while she thinks, scratches her ear again without realizing it*

I don't know why, but for some reason my ears just seem to be really itchy right now. It's been like this since I was playing with Smok earlier... confused
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm

A plaque would certainly be one way to do so. People may learn something new from it wink I do not know how many would actually wish to go through the trouble of finding something obscure like that, though sweatdrop I do not even sculpt so perhaps I should not really say so mzilt on what I would do redface

*scratches his chin*
Since you were playing with Smok? Had he perhaps gotten into something that would irritate your ears or fur?

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 pm

It's a good idea, though. 3nodding I'll keep that in mind when I find out what Amy's planning on putting in the garden.

I don't know. confused It's possible, I guess. The dragons were outside for a while this afternoon. It's just really annoying. gonk *puts her hands over her ears, trying to resist the urge to scratch them*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Gi ussta~ If your ears are anywhere as sensitive as mine, I can ves well imagine just how frustrating such could be after a while...

*scratches his own ear subconsciously at the thought* sweatdrop {{I really did crying }}

Perhaps a nice, relaxing bath or shower is really all that is needed. Dry weather can at times cause one to itch as well... though I am not sure that applies to areas with fur. I do not really have experience with such myself.

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Well, I don't know how sensitive elves' ears are, so I can't say... sweatdrop

A bath might help... Maybe I'll go to Aqua Springs if it's still bothering me tomorrow and soak in the hot tub. And yes, areas with fur do get dry, itchy skin. sweatdrop Usually it's my tail, though, and that's not so bad. *takes a drink, finishing her coke*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 pm

The sensitivity varies from person to person, really.... though it is not uncommon for our ears to... um... well.... let me just say that I prefer only my dear m'ranndii and myself touch them sweatdrop redface

If it is something on or in your fur, it may also be a good idea to change your bedding if it is still bothering you after you awaken. It would be a shame to rid yourself of it, only for it to return when you take rest once more.

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:33 pm

*gets a good idea of what he's saying from the look on his face* Ah... yeah... redface I understand... sweatdrop

That's probably a good idea. *sighs when she finds herself scratching her ear* I think I'm going to go home and take a shower to see if that works. Good night, Ryzan. *gets up and leaves*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Plynn kyon, miss Kits~ heart
*waves to her as she leaves, then heads over to the Jade Dragon to ask about their tea and see what kind of be best to bring back to Tes*

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 pm

*Liada strolls in and looks to see if anyone is in. Seeing as no one is in she decides to get something to drink from the bar and chill out for a bit. It was a long day and she needed a good drink for a moment. She stops at the jukebox and hits it to start up some down time music*

Shiki no Uta
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:30 pm

*hears music as he's coming back from the Jade Dragon with a few different teas, then sees Liada in the main bar*
Ah~ Vendui'~ I did not expect to see anyone else this isto.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:34 pm

*Liada looks up to see Ryzan and waves as she finishes making her drink and sits down at the bar* Hi hun, I'm always up this late, if anything I tend to not see anyone else at this time other than you and TES off and on
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Xas xas... we are usually the ones who are awake the latest. For some time, we were the only ones, really. Lately we have mostly been keeping to our quarters sweatdrop

*sets the teas down on the counter and has a seat near Liada*
You have been well, I hope~

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Hm...that would explain why I haven't seen you even when I'm here late. *She takes a sip of her drink and sighs in content. With a snap of her fingers the juke box plays the next tune. Blood + 2nd OP * I have indeed been well. I hosted a game at Aqua Springs recently on monday called "Shoot the Razz" game which went smashing well. I'll be setting up my potions shop there soonish. And you dear? How are you and TES?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games