Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4464 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm

"Night, dame." She waved as dame left the bar.

"Yeah, all I have to do now is figure out the places to go. With Leko's ability to portal us anywhere, the sky's pretty much the limit. User Image"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 pm

*makes his way upstairs and into the main bar area, waving to katana and Kits as he enters*
Vendui'~

*goes behind the counter and starts looking around*
I do not take there is quite a variety of tea here, xas? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Night, dame. ^_^

Yeah, those portals are really useful at times like that. 3nodding It'll make it so much easier. *scratches her ear, not quite sure why it feels funny*

Hi Ryzan. ^_^ I don't know, I've never looked for tea here... They've probably got more variety over at the JD, though. 3nodding

((The one time I don't preview... rolleyes ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 pm

She looked up as Ryzan asked his question.

"Tea? Hmmmm, I'm not sure if there's any tea back there, Ryzan. But I know the JD has a wide variety there. You can just call them and tell them to deliver it here and put it on the MW account."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 pm

*looks a bit relieved at both katana's and Kits' answers* sweatdrop
I was afraid I would have to walk to Lily's sweatdrop Not that I have anything against her establishment... I just did not want to have to change clothes to go outside redface

The Jade Dragon is close enough that I can go there myself. No need to have it delivered. I do not need mzilt really.
*walks around to the front of the counter and has a seat*
I can do that later, though. I believe m'ranndii has likely gone back to sleep anyway.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I understand not wanting to change to go outside. 3nodding It's much nicer out than it has been lately, though. ^_^ *takes a sip of her drink* So how have you been, Ryzan?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 pm

((damn, damn, DAMN! I hate RL getting in the way of my fun! I can't believe it's already 11pm here! gonk Stupid-having-to-work-for-a-living stare ))

She finished her drink and went to rinse the shaker and glass. "Well, Ryzan...you can always order stuff from the JD and have them deliver it here. They can bring you the tea leaves and you can make it downstairs in your quarters. But, as for me....I need to go get some rest. I think I have to go check on the wedding planner tomorrow. wink Night, Kits...night, Ryzan."

She waved at the two and made her way to the office to do the security measures and head to her quarters for the remainder of the evening.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 pm

I have been rather well 4laugh Unfortunately, my dear m'ranndii cannot say the same sweatdrop He is a bit ill at the moment. It is nothing serious, though. I think he just needs some rest 3nodding

You have been well too, I hope. I rather enjoyed your art showing the other isto whee My apologies that I did not have opportunity to tell you such at the time sweatdrop I imagine it was a rather busy isto for you anyway.

*waves to katana as she leaves*
Plynn kyon~

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Good night, Katana.

I'm sorry to hear about Tes. I hope he feels better soon. 3nodding

You're right, it was a very busy evening. *nods* I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^_^ I've been pretty good. I've been trying to think of ideas for a sculpture to put in the garden at Aqua Springs. *scratches her ear again* It's not easy to think of something that will look good big when I'm used to working on a small scale. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 pm

*giggles*
Xas xas, I imagine that would be difficult. Working on a larger scale allows you to include mzilt mzild detail at least.... though if one is not accustomed to including such detail, it could take a bit of practice before getting a satisfactory piece out of the whole ordeal.

Have you sculpted before?

Ryzan Vixtul

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Kits Rose
*sees what dame's wearing and giggles* I love your top, dame. blaugh
((Miro wants that top too 3nodding Then all three of us could be wearing it mrgreen Tes spent all of Miro's gold on this dress though crying ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Not really. *shakes her head* I've done a couple of small pieces in clay, but that won't work so well. For one thing, I don't have any way to fire it.

I was thinking of working with Karrie on something. We've done some small projects together that turned out well.

(( xd ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:22 pm

{{Did not! It... uh.. it was Ryzan! You know how Ryzan loves shopping and all that ninja *hides* }}
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 pm

{{ rolleyes }}

Terini'nestg~ I did not know Karrie was an artist... *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*.. outside of cooking of course wink Preparing meals in itself can be an art... though some would think of it as a science.

Perhaps knowing what will be in the garden could provide some ideas as to what kind of sculpture to aspire for so that your work compliments the garden in some way.

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

*nods* He works with metal. He mostly makes jewelry. He'd probably like the challenge of a larger piece. xd

You're right, knowing what will be in the garden would probably help. I should talk to Amy and see if she's made any plans yet. *scratches her ear again, considering putting them away so they'll stop itching*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4464 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games