Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

As Michi looked into the living room, he was met with an odd sight, his manager in his shirt? Was the guy wearing any pants? Now how this had happened Michi didn't know but maybe something happened to his manager's clothes? The look did change the man's appearance from business to rather adorable but man, his mom would be at his hide if he didn't fix the issue right away.

"Hey Nezumi-san, what happened to your clothes? Did you get something on them?" his concerned voice filled the room not really feeling awkward more but more urgent to help. "It's fine that you're using my shirt but if you're clothes need dry cleaning....."

"Michi! What happened?" his mother yelled out of her office, the same location that Michi and Yuuji fooled around in a couple nights ago. "Did your manager spill something?" Her footsteps could be heard down the hallway.

"I don't know Mom...Um..I'm asking him. Give me a moment." he looked at Nez and waiting for his answer.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

"I'm really sorry, Michi-kun...I spilled my cup of cocoa all over my clothes and I didn't have anything else to put on. I'm really, really sorry. I didn't want to bother your mother or disturb you in the shower, so I put this on and decided to wait." Shinobu said in the sweetest of tones, looking down as if embarrassed as he fiddled his fingers back and forth in front of himself shyly.

Glancing up at Michi, biting his lower lip, he looked as though he were questioning the man as to what he should do about his "oopsie".

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Awh...man...Ok. Hey Mom. My manager spilled cocoa all over his clothes." He walked off towards the direction of his mother's office. "He's wearing some of my stuff."

"Well go grab them boy. And take all his stuff to the dry cleaner around the corner! I'll give you a coupon and some cash to pay for it. Now get busy!" she hollered.

Michi sighed, "Yes Mom..." Great. He hurried up the stairs grabbing all of Nezumi's clothes and the stained cocoa suit then grabbed all of Yuuji's dirt laundry as well and put it into a basket. "Ok Mom, I've got all the clothes."

She walked out of the office and looked into the living room. "Oh my. Mm...Nezumi-san, I'll find you something more to wear than my son's shirt. I'm so sorry. You should have mentioned that you were almost out of clothes." She frowned at Michi as he came down the stairs with the basket and handed him the coupon and the cash. "Michi you should take better notice of our guest's situations."

"Now make sure they do the laundry today, not for tomorrow. You'll pick it up later." she scolded Michi then huffed watching as Michi slipped on shoes and a coat then went out the door as fast as he could.

"Ah..., Nezumi-san, you look closer to my ex-husband's size than my son's. So why don't we get you something more....presentable." She encouraged him to get up and turned away just in case he happened to be without pants. She was much more embarrassed about this situation than Michi. It was her house after all and she hardly knew Nez even if he was Michi's manager. Still, it was rather unseemly. "I have to apologize for the lack of appropriateness of my son. This isn't really the way things should be done with business relations. I'll talk to him later about this."

She had Nezumi follow her to a small storage room in the house where she opened a trunk and pulled out several presentable day clothes of jeans, pressed white shirts, sock, undershirts and t-shirts. "Please pick something that fits and I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable in my home until my son can bring back your clothes."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image

Aaaand....mental facepalm. He probably should have just stayed in the bedroom. Ah well...Michi kinda had it coming. Kinda.

He did feel bad about the man getting fussed out by his mother, though. He'd have to do...something...to make it up to Michi-kun later.

"I'm wearing shorts!" he blushed as he added the fact that he wasn't unclothed or anything. Simply...disheveled. Cutely disheveled, but disheveled nonetheless.

"Don't be upset with Michi-kun, Tanaka-san." the mouse spoke apologetically to his star's mother. He really hated that he hadn't thought things through better, but the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.
"It was all my fault. I didn't want to be troublesome, so I intended to take care of everything for myself today...but then I dropped my cup. I'm sorry I'm so clumsy..."

The thought of being about the same size as Tanaka-san's ex-husband was a bit surprising to the mousy man. The woman of the house wasn't huge or anything...but her presence was certainly...intimidating. He kinda felt bad for the man...but he was certain that the woman had had her fair share to deal with. Small guys like himself could be a handful, sometimes. Especially when they got some convoluted little plan in their heads about getting someone back for something petty....

"Thank you for your kindness, Tanaka-san." Nezumi said, grabbing up a dark stonewash pair of jeans and a red button-up plaid work shirt that happened to be near the top. Awesome...now he was going to look like a chibi-lumberjack.

Trotting off to the bedroom, the manager changed into the clothes he had been given. It would be rude of him not to, after all, and he had already caused Michi-kun enough trouble. He was so troublesome sometimes...but...that's what Michi got for picking on him so much!

Chuckling, Nezumi sat down on the floor, resting his head against the wall. When he thought about it, he really did sound like some spoiled little brat. What was he, sixteen again? This sort of childish behavior wasn't like him. It was something like he might have done in High School, perhaps, but it wasn't like the "him" he thought of himself as being.

It kind of seemed like being around Michi made him want to get into some mischief...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Great...just great. She'd read him the riot act later. Michi was sure of that. His mom would throw a fit. The newness of his arrival home after the Tsunami and all had indeed worn off. But maybe that was a good thing. She didn't treat him much different than before he left. So he wasn't so self conscious Mom was just Mom....that was all to be said.

So he stood in the line for the laundry and by the time he got up there and dumped the clothes he realized he had accidentally grabbed the pants with Yuuji's wallet still in the pocket. Scooping that out, he put it in his coat and then made sure none of the other pockets had anything in them. God forbid that he lost a wallet in the wash or something else. Forget the Tsunami, she'd kill him for that.

-----------

Meanwhile, back at the house....

"Oh...Yes, that's good. I'm glad you're wearing...shorts. But you should have chosen something...ah...warmer." she wouldn't say you should have chosen something that didn't show bear legs being a guest an all. She was several years Nezumi's elder and still very Japanese.

"Mm...Well, he should know better and be more attentive to his guests. " She wouldn't say that the guest should have mentioned the fact that his clothes were almost gone. No...that wasn't the way things worked in Japan. She'd be polite with the guest. That was the way things were in these sorts of situations. "Oh no, it isn't your fault at all. We should have taken care of this before it could have happened."

Michi's mom was a domineering woman more so than other Japanese even if she knew how to handle her house. She had her own expectations and her ex husband surely didn't live up to those visions in time. Nez might have been right on some accounts. There had been many problems within the household even if Michi said he mostly lived a normal life.

"Douitashimashite." responded Tanaka as she closed the lid on the trunk. "Michi should be back soon...and I'll be working in here for awhile but if you need something please feel free to ask for it." It was her way of saying don't let this happen again in very polite Japanese.

-----------

Eventually, Michi arrived back at the house and kicked off his shoes at first then straightened them not wanting to add fuel to his mother's fire. Even at his age, she still ruled the roost when he was home.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Michi would probably be gone for a while, the mousy manager thought to himself as he sat on the floor. He had no idea how close the laundry was, after all.

Instead of just sitting around, Nezumi got up and began to curiously sift through Michi's closet, just to get a feel of the type of things the man wore.
In the very back of the closet, the manager came across a very, very interesting outfit. Michi-kun probably hadn't worn this in a long, long time. It looked like something he'd bought during a phase in his youth, around...seventeen, eighteen, maybe.

Carefully, he pulled out a pair of shiny red pleather pants and a black fishnet shirt. Frankly, Shinobu had to wonder just what his star had gotten this outfit for? It was the only thing really of it's like in the closet, and seemed pushed to the back for a reason. As a matter of fact, it couldn't have been worn more than once or twice.

Lying the outfit on the bed, he couldn't help but wonder what Michi would look like in it.

Or...what he would look like in it, for that matter...

Truth be told, Nezumi Shinobu had never worn anything so...daring...in his entire life.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In all honesty, Yuuji wasn't exactly sure where his mind was that morning. He'd hardly slept a wink, instead thinking over the myriad of issues that had been plaguing his mind for the past few months...
And the newer issues from just the past week...

There was Ohayou's stability to consider, the soon-to-be loss of his uncle which would put the company into a spiral in the stock market. There was Hiroki's sister's death that needed investigation, though he was pretty sure he knew the culprit... or at least the money behind it. Luckily he could count on Izzy Lucky, it seemed, to keep his cousin in line for the time being... but with Hiroki on vacation, many of the holiday decisions were being wired straight to him via emails and conference calls... one of which he'd already had that morning and thus why he was awake at such an early ungodly hour.
Aki couldn't command his empire right now... Yuuji could. It was as simple as that. He'd have liked nothing more than to toss it all on his cousin and let Akihiko feel the pressure... but of course the young man knew that Narcissus wasn't ready for the full responsibility of the company.
At least not yet.
And to keep Ohayou afloat during such trying and turbulent times was something that Yuuji figured he could do for a few weeks until Hiroki took over. Sure, the elephant of Ohayou would need some guidance and Takagi was only too happy to help... but it wouldn't all be resting on his shoulders.
Already that morning he had been forced to fire multiple interns and demote paid employees to half salary internships for the next three months just to keep things from diving into the red. Yuuji had even been given permission to dip into Aki's own personal finances and help smooth things over so they could keep all their paid employees with jobs... even if some of those jobs now paid only half what they had originally. He had picked people who didn't have families to support for the pay cuts, but if the cuts lasted too long, Takagi knew those employees would start raising hell if they couldn't get their full salary.
Which meant a few things...
Akihiko needed to sell albums... NOW... and their new stars and old stars had to get their asses on stages to fill seats pronto.
With Izzy being Narcissus' manager, Yuuji gave Nakai to another manager and Chiyou to yet another so as to keep jobs and get things up and running. He knew Nezumi would be doing all he could for Michi right now, but the sooner the physical therapist could debut, the better for the company.
Of course, Yuuji knew full well that his cousin wasn't ready for a tour... but that didn't mean a circuit of television shows, a PV or two, and of course the full release of his Hawaii album... so Takagi had even called the band and had them rush to put out their half of the album... to which Akihiko would then need to add vocals of course.

By the time Yuuji had finally gotten in the shower, he was as exhausted as he would have normally been at the end of a regular day... and it was barely even morning!

So it was no wonder that it took the man time to get cleaned up and ready to face the world... his own personal problems pushed aside... because try as he might, he couldn't fix his marriage nor bring his son back to him.
Those were things that he, personally, couldn't get done...
At least not without grave consequences.

Stepping from the shower, Takagi opened the door, towel wrapped around his waist, and looked for the clothes he'd left.
After all, he knew he'd have to do laundry that day...
Only to find all of his dirty clothes were gone.

Sighing, Yuuji crept down the hall and could hear Michi's mom getting onto... Nezumi's case about clothes? Great... so the mousy manager didn't have anything to wear either...

Once Michi got home, which was only a few minutes later, Yuuji was standing at the edge of the living room, having walked in without Nezumi realizing and just after the physical therapist returned... in nothing but a towel.

"You took my clothes too, didn't you?" he asked with a slight sigh, glad Michi's mother was off working in the other room. "Mind if I borrow something from your closet?"

He wasn't exactly embarrassed... especially after what he and Michi had done the night before, but it was a bit odd being naked in someone else's living room... with a manager you hardly knew sitting on the sofa staring at you...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Naoko didn't say a word.
He listened as Ryu spoke to the unconscious figure in the hospital bed... listened as Yamada imparted his words of wisdom to the fallen dark vocalist... and listened again as his dear akuma tried to encourage Hayato to live for himself.
But through it all, the blond didn't say anything.

Then, with a little prompting from the violinist, the blond gently took Jun's cold hand in his and smiled slightly. "This isn't the first time I've talked to you unconscious so you should be pretty damn used to my voice in your head by now, ne?" the younger Oumori brother asked, lightly rubbing his thumb over Hayato's knuckles.

"Everyone keeps tell you to live for you... which I agree with... but... the way I see it... a person can't just live for themselves forever. It's selfish. Everyone's connected... good or bad... lives would change if you were gone... you know? Shou's life... Ko-kun's... even my own would change.... so would Sai's..." Naoko sighed slightly, amber gaze on that expressionless face. "You stayed in that coma for a long time, Jun... when I found you I talked to you... held your hand like I'm doing now... I was afraid of you but I wanted you all the same... A part of me believed that you came back to this world for me... so I'm here to make you that offer again. I can't promise things for my brother or for Shou... but I can make promises for me... You've got too much left here, Jun. Your career... your friends... your fans... Too much left to just let go of and drift into nothingness. You think you cause the living pain by living... think of the pain you'd cause by dying? I..." the pianist bit his lip, praying to whatever god would listen that what he was about to say didn't come back later to bite him in the a**. "I want you to live, Jun. I want to give you a second chance. I was mean to you at the hotel... stubborn and childish... and I apologize for it. You've done so much to try and better yourself in such a short time and I was too blind to see it. Don't let those changes go to waste, Jun... You were becoming a better man... and I know all of us would like to see just how much further you could go."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Oh crap...I took all your clothes!" Michi gasped and practically dropped his coat on the floor catching it then hanging it. "Ugh...come on. I'm so sorry. Nezumi-san got cocoa all over his suit and my mom wants to skin me alive for not taking his clothes to the laundry. I only thought that I better get yours while I was on my way and avoid another verbal thrashing. Crap."

He hurried upstairs and opened his door with Yuuji following. Only to find his manager starting at a pleather pair of pants and black fishnet shirt. Michi's shoulders sort of dropped as he closed the door pulling Yuuji inside his room in a towel. He didn't mention the clothes right away but said, "Ugh...yeah... um...The closet is there. Take what you want to wear out of it Takagi-san. Man..Mom is going to be furious with me. Dang...this morning sucks."

Then he looked back down at the wears on the bed and recaptured his own mischievous smirk, "Those might fit you Nezumi-san! You know. I grew out of them so why don't you try them on. I wore those for a girlfriend some years back when I was in high school. She was hot for something kinky and I couldn't say no at the time. I spent all my allowance for months on a love hotel in Shinjuku so I could play her host for the night. Wow..what a memory." He winked at his manager and then said, "You know that might be a good look for you. What do you think Takagi-san?"

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Of course Takagi followed after his host, "We just won't tell your mother, Michi-kun. Don't worry about it." he couldn't exactly say that it wasn't the first time Michi had seen him naked after all... least not with Nezumi right there.

Heading to the closet, Yuuji couldn't help but look over his shoulder. "I think those would certainly make a lasting impression, Nezumi-san." he teased with a slight smirk, unable to help himself.

After all, the mousy manager certainly had picked out some rather daring clothes...

A few moments later and Yuuji had left the room to change into a pair of loose-fitting jeans and a long-sleeved light blue fitted sweater. Upon returning to Michi's room, now dressed, he couldn't help but laugh. "You know I thought about your little story while dressing... something tells me your mother would kill you if she knew you'd done that."

The plan was simple enough...
Nachos on the sofa, a cake in the oven, Akihiko cooking, and Izzy putting away groceries.
Then again, simple wasn't always the easiest way to go about things when Narcissus was involved.

Back in his room, draped in naught but a towel after his shower, the young Koyasu was looking at his figure in a mirror. The bruises were pretty much non-existent now... thankfully they no longer hurt unless mass amounts of pressure were put on them, and for the most part the musician looked like his normal self.
Sans the scars on his scalp and his skinniness of course.

But those were things he could work on. Or so he told himself. Besides, the only person who would be seeing him naked for the near future was going to be Izzy... well and, no doubt, Yuuji's cameras...

A few minutes of closet fishing brought him to a pair of comfortable dark green pajama pants and a grey long sleeved shirt that had the softness of cashmere but was, in reality, made from llama... or maybe alpaca... the man couldn't remember which.

Akihiko was soon in the kitchen, mixing ingredients for a cake, a handy recipe sitting on the counter beside him. Eggs, flour, sugar... the whole nine yards. Every once in a while he couldn't help but glance at Izzy to make sure his partner wasn't having too hard a time figuring out where things went. Then again, this was the best way to get his manager acquainted with the musician's kitchen.

Their kitchen...
It had a nice ring to it, and while Narcissus wasn't used to sharing... he'd certainly be able to make sacrifices for his lover.

"Remind me again what sort of cake you're wanting... so I can know if I need to add anything to mix." the young tiger spoke as he began to use the can opener on a can of nacho cheese in the meantime.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:24 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy pitterpatted around the kitchen putting away all the cold stuff first. That part was the easy piece of the puzzle because there was only one very large frig. The rest of it however, was a bit more complex. His lips pressed as he scrutinized each cabinet looking for the proper place for each can. Then he discovered the pantry! Well this made everything come together although....

"Where do I put the cheese sauce??" he asked as he stood in the pantry turning around and around looking at the various shelves. He was trying to learn the kitchen by heart but he had a feeling he wouldn't be using it as much as Akihiko or the chef.

"Oh...yes, um...chocolate of some sort but I'll eat anything you bake. So...use your imagination!" Izzy grinned as he stepped out of the pantry and slipped his arms around Akihiko's waist to kiss his back. "I like watching you cook. God, I don't want to go back to work....I could enjoy a few years like this...with just you."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:20 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Perhaps, at one point, Ryu would have been jealous of the things Naoko was saying to his ex-lover. Perhaps he would have been nervous or felt threatened. Once upon a time, he might have pulled his lover back from touching Hayato so tenderly.

Those times were long gone, though. So much had happened in just the course of one year. Meetings and partings, joy and sadness, pleasure and pain. It felt as if they'd lived a decade in just twelve months.

As Naoko finished speaking, the strangest thing happened. Jun, though still unconscious, seemed to smile.

"I think he heard you..." Ryu smiled, wrapping his arms around the pianist's waist. When something like that happened, it was very comforting. It actually made you think that, for once, everything was going to be...

Just like that, the alarms began to ring on every monitor the dark vocalist was connected to. His heat rate had dropped down to 40 bpm all of a sudden, and it appeared irregular on the screen.

"Naoko?!" Ryu gasped, startled by the unexpected turn of events. Before either of them could make heads or tails of things, nurses and doctors came dashing into the room, crash cart in tow.

"Move!" a nurse demanded roughly, pushing the two musicians back toward the wall as they began to work frantically on Jun.

Silently, Ryu stared, wide eyed, at the scene before him. He couldn't believe this! The man had just been stable! Had just smiled! There was no way this could be happening!

"Iie..." he whimpered, unable to release his grip on the blond. Surely...surely this had to be a nightmare.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 am
User Image

The moment he heard Michi's voice, he knew he'd been caught. Great.

"Actually...ah...I was gonna see if you could still fit these...but..." the mouse was cut off, blushing three shades of red as he listened to the story behind this outfit.

"Me?! There's...there's no way I'd wear something like that! Not in a million years! I...I...I just don't have the look..." Nezumi scrambled, trying to avoid being teased right into oblivion. Why was he always being teased? Why did everyone feel the need to make fun of him? It wasn't his fault that he was born a scrawny, unattractive little man. Even when he tried his damndest to be cute, he just proved to be troublesome and annoying.

Sighing, the mouse decided to make a stand!

"Ok...fine! If you think it's so funny, I'll go put it on and you can both have a good laugh." he huffed as he snatched up the outfit and marched into Michi's bathroom, now that it was free from Takagi-san's epic shower time.

Slipping out of the borrowed clothes, the manager slid the tight red pants onto his lithe frame. They fit perfectly! Great...so that meant he had the body of a high school student...

Pulling on the fishnet shirt, he took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

Hm...well...this wasn't...bad, per se. He kind of looked like...a cross between Chiyou-kun and...and...well, he wasn't sure what, but...it wasn't horrible. It was actually...kind of charming, in a way.

Plus, these pants made his a** look like ten million yen!

Stepping out of the bathroom, Nezumi crossed his arms and huffed.

"Ok...go ahead. Tell me how ridiculous I look and get it out of your system."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Good because I really don't want to get boxed in the ears." he answered Yuuji with a relieved grin knowing that his mom certainly wasn't above yanking him down to her level to scold him.

"Me fit them?" Michi laughed and looked at the old outfit. Not in a million years. But nice try , he thought as he watched the manager fuss.

However, as soon as his manager huffed and marched out of his room Michi wondered if the guy was taking things in good fun or feeling a little bit picked on. Michi wasn't serious with any of the things he said other than he thought that maybe the man might look good in the clothes. Certainly they wouldn't fit Michi now that he was full grown and fit.

Michi glanced over at Yuuji with a smirk, "They certain will make an impression. Oh yeah, if my Mom knew, she'd kill me even now. She didn't like that girl at all. But man, she sure was fun. Had the smoothest...well yeah...mouth. I don't regret it except I couldn't afford to do anything after that."

Talking to Yuuji about these things wasn't nearly as difficult considering the man supposedly was straight but Michi's manager seemed to be the awkward sensitive type. Michi scratched his head trying to figure out how he was going to handle his manager's sensitivity considering he wasn't the type to hold back his own nature.

"Those look good on you Takagi-san. Just a little lose but what the heck you're on vacation. Right?" Although Michi didn't know it wasn't much of a vacation at all for Yuuji. If he had known the truth he would have taken a more serious tact with the man. But instead he was his relaxed self enjoying his guest's company. It had made his mom happy to see who he worked with and some new faces so all was good even if he had gotten into trouble with her.

As soon as Nezumi walked back in, Michi smiled, "Well that settles it. You get to keep them. They look great on you." He avoided making a joke about how his manager might get picked up on the street looking like a cute host in the outfit because he had this feeling Nezumi was expecting it. "Makes your butt look pert too. Nice color against your skin." He nodded and opened up a box on his dresser and fished around in before pulling out a studded collar.

"This should finish it off." he walked over and snapped it on to Nezumi's neck. "Yep that fits too. Good! It doesn't fit me at all anymore after I filled out. Looks cute on you."

His manager did look better when he wasn't try for that severe serious look. Michi guessed that Nezumi was just a little bit insecure and over compensated to make himself feel better. Hopefully that wouldn't affect their working relationship because Michi was more open mouthed and minded when he wanted to be. Maybe he'd just have to make sure to guard his own tongue around his manager and keep things very business like until the guy loosened up.

"What do you think Takagi-san?" he glanced over at Yuuji for an opinion. Later when he and Yuuji were alone he'd probably express some of his fun thoughts about Nezumi and the clothes but right now he didn't want to over do it and make his manager red in the face from teasing.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru was just finally getting to enjoy his meal when he heard the beeps and saw the flash of a warning across the screen just outside in the hall. He could barely make out the room number. And for a moment, it didn't register so he sat back down and was sucking up more noodles when the number clicked in his head. It was Hayato's room. Crap!

He leaped up and then leaned over and took several bites of his dinner that he obviously wouldn't get to enjoy before tossing the rest in the trash and running out the door. He hurried down the hallway and up a flight of stars. Sprinting down the next hall he got yelled at by a nurse as he turned a corner and saw the red light circling above Hayato's door.

He peered in the window and could see the two stars in the corner while a team of doctors and nurses worked on Jun.

Oh god...Haru thought of the worse case scenario but he hadn't expected that it would actually happen. He wouldn't go in there...knowing that he would just get in the way.

The only thing he could think of was that he had been wise to get Shou and Ko out of here. Neither needed to see something like this...and if things got any worse. What would he tell Shou? That part didn't settle well with Haru but even in the worst case scenario, Haru would have done the same things again. And somehow, he'd figure out how to break it to Shou. Although he hoped that he wouldn't have to.

So he watched and waited for the outcome.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games