Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 pm

*Walks into the bar leaving a bunch of flowers and chocolates for The Most wanted ladies the wake up to in the morning. He places them on one of the tables with each ladies name on the and then turns and leaves.*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:18 am

*Liada strolls in with a container in hand. She looks around and sees that no one is in here so she decides to go hang at the bar for a bit to see if anyone would show up. She was upset that she missed Kat's party since she was looking forward to it so she was hoping to give a little something to say sorry. *

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 3, 5, 6 Total: 25 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 am

((Rolling for the Wanted VIP pass stuff, curious to see if I can get the notorious points. lol))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 am

*After a moment or two Liada looked at her watch and realized that it was getting late. She decided to leave the container of treats at the bar for everyone to have later. She left a note and headed out the bar*

Everyone-

Sorry I couldn't be there for the Vday party. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Here's is a plate of molasses cookies baked by yours truly and I hope you enjoy.

Lia

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 am

Happy Monday everyone! User Image
Love is in the air this week! wink heart

"Hush Word" ninja VALENTINE (2/14 - 2/20)
If you dare speak his name then you must pay the consequences!
User Image

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in.
May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul. User Image

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 am

*starts packing bags in a big of a stressed out hurry*
sweatdrop *leaves out paper for Leko to write a note before they go*
I do hate these last minute ordeals. stressed
*feels a bit sick from the stress* User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 am

((Retroposting last nights arrival back into town.… ))

*Arriving home VERY late last night. Psy and her fiance head inside their private entrance and she promptly descends the staircase so William has room to bring in all the luggage. You know, you didn't even wear the majority of this stuff. stressed *He places all the suitcases in the living room and she walks up to him coyly and runs her hand down the lapel of his suit coat.* I know. I ended up being too busy to put anything on. wink *A sly grin slowly forms as he recalls the weekend's "activities." User Image She grasps onto his necktie and pulls him down the hallway as she walks backwards to their bedroom. They just leave the suitcases and he smiles crookedly at her as she raises an eyebrow enticing him to bed for the night. heart
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 am

*changes out of her clothes then sighs looking into the mirror*
*takes a deep breath*
*makes the imps carry the bags since she's not to be using a demonic portal as an angel* stare
*heads upstairs hoping to get out quickly*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 am

Franco walks in through the back entrance to the main bar area. He is looking for his sister, some business to discuss. He walks over to the espresso machine and makes a latte. Taking his cup with him, he starts to walk around the bar, surveying the place more carefully. He knows his sister will be around soon. It's only natural that she would come if he were waiting for her. cool
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:04 am

*jerks over Ayami's body*
*freezes in shadows cursing under her breath*
*waits*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:04 am

*Stretches in her bed like a large predatory cat who's had a very satisfying meal as she rolls over to find herself in an empty bed. User Image Monday has come WAY to quickly for her as her William had to go back to work. stare But today is the day of Love heart and she grins as she looks forward to celebrating this day with the man she will soon call her husband. heart

She gets out of bed, gets dressed and makes her way to the Main Bar…It's latte time. cool As she enters, she grins at Franco. User Image She's probably still completely radiant from her weekend retreat. heart * Buongiorno, Franco. User Image *She starts to make a latte for herself.*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 am

Buongiorno vecchia zitella. cool Franco is here to bring yous excellent news.

Franco holds out his arm waiting for the excitement and praise to come.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:14 am

*She raises an eyebrow as she finishes making her latte.* Excellent news? She takes her latte and approaches him with curiosity.* User Image What would this "news" be?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 am

Franco reaches into his inside jacket pocket and produces a little black booklet. He hands it over to his sister with nothing but his signature grin slapped across his face. When she opens the cover of the booklet this picture is inside.
User Image

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 am

*starts tapping her foot impatiently continually looking up at the time*
*remains blended with the shadows*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games