Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4449 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 pm

-dame yawns, piles her plate up high with what she can, waves goodbye discretely, then slips downstairs to her quarters-
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:27 pm

((Wait, give me one what? *confused now* ^^;; ))

*walks back around the bar, resuming her seat and mussing to herself*
I wonder how to keep it in there...tape maybe? Hmm...

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Kat just shook her head at Saber, "Um Saber....don't you think the clinic might be the best place to get that put back in? xd " She grinned and sipped her drink and noticed that dame must have slipped out to her quarters. She was getting tired too, but would at least stay and finish her drink. Showcase was more than likely still on duty anyways, since she'd hadn't heard from him otherwise.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm

((awake, back, sorry))

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh, right, I'm still not completely used to not having to sneak in through the window. ^^;; But how do I keep it in in the meantime? I don't want to walk down the road carrying it...that would be weird... 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Sakura nodded "How about in an ice box?" she asked Saber

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Shadow ponders the problem at hand with the heart, then he suggests calmly, "You could hold it in by tying a cloth of some sort over the hole, wrap the string or sling up over your shoulder, and diagnaly down to your oposite waist, then a twist around your waist for pull and support. That way it would be concealed while you hold it with your hand and walk the street." He paused to allow the others to catch up to his suggestion, then added, "Its just a simple suggestion. You don't have to do it if your not inclined, but maybe it'll help you come up with an idea, if nothing else."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm

She covered a yawn and stood up. "Well, I think I'm going to call it a night, folks. Feel free to stick around and eat and drink as late as you want. smile "

She picked up her bow and handed Scott her now empty glass. "Saber, get that taken care of, you hear? Shadow, nice meeting you, hope to see you around more often"

"I"m sure Icy can continue to host the party in my stead. wink " With a wave, she headed to the office and did the security scans. Shortly, she was in her darkened quarters and made her way down the hall to her bedroom. She undressed quickly, her clothes in a pile on the floor near her closet, the bow haphazardly leaning against the wall. She got under the covers and sighed, knowing she's just going to have to get used to Showcase's absences, at least for the short term. Exhausted from the long day and quite sleepy due to the alcohol, she feel asleep rather quickly.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Sakura waved goodnight to Kat "Goodnight then, sleep well" she said as she thought over the man's words on how to carry the heart and had to agree that it was a good idea and would have to try that out sometime herself. She just moved to the back corner of the bar and took her drink with her as she sat at one of the tables
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 am

((I can't stay awake anymore. Nighty night everyone and nice meeting you shadow. ^^ ))

Night Kat! Hmm those both sound like good ideas but I don't want my heart to be cold and the other sounds like a lot of work just to get to the clinic, I think I'll just stick it in there and hope it doesn't fall out. 3nodding
*Puts the heart in and her jaw drops as the hole seals itself up.*
I-I don't think that's normal...oh well, it's fixed in any case. ^^
*Shrugs, licks the blood off her hand and bounces out the door, waving over her shoulder.*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 am

Shadow calmly and quietly stood up, "I think, ladies, it is about time for me to take my leave." With a gentle and polite bow he continued, "I hope you continue to enjoy your evening, and perhaps I'll see your beautiful faces again soon." He then skillfully and quietly headed to the door, opened it, and slipped out it without looking back. He then returned to the place he was currently staying to meditate then sleep.

((good night to you too, it was nice meeting you all too, even if we have interacted together before and you don't quite remember, Icy wink ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am

((night Saber))

Sakura waved goodbye as Saber left and took another mouthful of her drink as she began to recall what her 'job' was that she had just returned from doing. She had been careful at least and she didn't really leave anything behind so she thought that she would be able to rest easily for awhile now at least

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am

After she finished the last of her drink Sakura got herself another item from the table then taking her glass over to the sink she gave it a clean, capped the bottle of Drambuie and took it with her on her way back home for the night
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 am

*having stayed until she was sure no one else would show, she relieved the crew for the night, watching as things were broken down, cleaned and put away. Leftovers were wrapped and packed, along with the edible tabletoppers and boquet baskets.

Seeing the bartender and DJ off, she had a couple of the caterers take the food and chocolates down to her place, making a mental note to make the dark elf couple a care package since they missed the party.

Back in the bar, the caterers were packed and ready to go. Bidding them goodnight, she checked the bar one last time before heading back to her place, promptly falling asleep as soon as she got the last of her clothing off and slipping between the sheets*

{{sorry, long day at work and I fell asleep}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 am

{{At least I was actually awake this time! ... just to distracted to show up sweatdrop }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4449 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games