Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:49 pm

ThisEmptySoul
....When two people love each other very much....

{{ rofl rofl rofl Miro so reminded me of the typical "birds and bees" talk! rofl rofl rofl }}
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:30 pm

{{If Vassnta ever discovers what kind of videos Draa was watching on the computer, Miro just might have to give him that talk too rofl }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:54 am

(( Mini wall o text here, dunno how big this will show after posting since I've never really done one before sweatdrop ))

Liada slowly stirred in her bed. Stretching out and swaying her tail back and forth as she rubbed her eyes and gazed around her surroundings. The place was very unknown to her and her memory was a little foggy on things that happened in...what 24 hours?...maybe longer? She scratched her head a little and scooted off the bed slowly to look for her clothes. Looking down she saw her bedding attire and saw that she was dressed in some excellent fine silk nightie. Soft to the touch and it was a light color that seemed similar to violet. neutral

Looking about the room more she saw that the room she was in was giant, the ceiling seemed to reach endlessly with vaulted beams and the walls were shaped in an octagon. There were no windows but a few portraits and paintings scattered about and the beds were canopied with deep maroon see through curtains hung high on their redwood bed frames. Wait a minute...beds? plural? She looked over to the secondary bed that was a few feet from the one Liada slept in and found a familiar body of her traveling partner succubus.....snoozing away along with two other bodies of what looked like human-like creatures also dead from slumber and surprisingly not other things..... eek Okay........I'm gonna go change now.... sweatdrop

Looking about some more she found the closet near the door she assumed lead out of the room and to who knows elsewhere. Opening the door she found their travel packs and dug around for her clothes. She also noticed that there was some really nice attire in the closet and she wondered if it was for them. She reached out to feel the fabric and a voice snapped her back to attention...You may wear whatever you like while you are a guest here Lady Kitsune....

User Image Liada zipped around to see a dog behind her. Its features looked similar to an Irish Hound and yet the coloring was strange, deep red the color of blood with gold markings on its muzzle and along its body. Not to mention that just sitting down on its hind legs the hound was at least Leko's height which Liada knew was MUCH larger than a normal Irish Hound's size. Too stunned to really speak the hound bowed its head in greeting and continued to speak. Madame Hecate will be having breakfast shortly my Lady, she would like you and the Lady Imp to join her so that you two can speak of the purpose you have come for. She is very glad that you both enjoyed the feast we entertained you with three nights ago. Please do not dabble too long in preparing for the day. Madame does not like to be held for meals long...After another bow the hound rose to all fours and walked to the door, not stopping in the least as the beast slipped through the door as a phantom. User Image

Once the initial shock came over the fox spirit she realized just what the hound mentioned in the end. Wait....3 DAYS AGO!? emotion_jawdrop How the bloody...!? stressed How could it be that they've already been here for 3 days and not remember? Especially when they were involved in a kick a** party of all things!? evil As she dressed she remembered when Leko and her arrived at the gateway, feeling the shift in magical energy throbbing from the earth itself. Then they had walked even further and had been greeted by a little child that's features looked stretched and odd. Liada couldn't help but think that the kid was part frog but then pushed the idea aside when the child smiled at them and lead them to what they discovered later was Hecate's home. They had not met the deity yet but the frog-child mentioned that she had been expecting their arrival and so prepared a vast feast to welcome them....after a few bottles of moonshine and some other drinks that the goddess supplied is where the rest of Liada's memory got a little hazy. sweatdrop After she finished changing she looked back to the bed where Leko slumbered and decided it was time to finally wake her.....hoping that if Hecate knew they were coming then she would know what it is they came for and if she could help them.....
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 am

*sits up groaning and body aching at Lia waking her*
Just what the hell
I feel totally disconnected here User Image

*tries to sit up but finds herself pinned down by the lifeless sleeping bodies*
User Image Umm...
this is reminiscent...

*materializes out of the situations and hovers above the bed*
*sets herself on the floor and rubs her eyes until vision clears up*
*sees Lia and notices that she is changed*
I should probably get out of this night thing too User Image
*rubs her head then walks over to Lia after changing*
So Yah... You are going to need to fill me in...
I'm not recollecting anything stressed
Also I am no longer conjuring any angelic energy so...
we need to be extra careful.
We're in this place deep User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:22 am

Smiling as Leko got up and she went to go put on her shoes. She remembered something and felt her ears. Wanting to cry tears of joy when she found that they were back to her normal ears and no longer bunny ears. crying

Well the good news is we made it to Hecate's domain. The better news is she gave us a big feast to welcome us and somehow I don't seem to remember it either. sweatdrop
She looks over to the two sleeping bodies in Leko's bed. And I assume we had a ******** hell of a party. But the bad news is.....that was apparently 3 days ago. stare So yes we are gonna have to be careful, alternate realms tend to run in different time frames so who knows how long we've been gone from home outside the barrier of Hecate's realm. If you can't siphon angelic energy do you think everything's okay with Ayami? neutral
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 am

*shrugs*
Hell if I know rolleyes
She's probably suffering separation anxiety already...
Soo did I?..

*points at the men*
Because you know....
That's pretty much the only way I could have woken up today... User Image
I think User Image
Although you are right, the energy in this place is beyond bizarre..

*walks around the room a little running a hand along the way*
Not to mention I'm more a flesh thing here User Image
*inspects her hands*
Hey! did someone call me an Imp earlier? scream
*has random things run through her mind from her half sleep state*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:36 am

sweatdrop Honestly hun after that 16th bottle of Hecate's wine I think we could have been in an orgy and for all I know. But I think you ended up scoring more than me there. twisted

Getting back up she goes back into her pack to search for her gifts for Hecate, only to find that they were missing. User Image Did she give them to Hecate already? Well too late to think on it now. She put the pack back into the closet and looked to Leko. As a matter of fact yes. Hecate's servant was just here to let us know that breakfast is almost ready and that our hostess would like us to join her and not to keep her waiting. I have a feeling we may want to do as it suggests and hightail it to the table. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:41 am

Oh well, that works for me
Either way, dead or alive..
I just prefer to be alive while the act is occurring
Not into necrophilia talk2hand
Still odd.. I mean I was part Imp User Image
no mater, I still have the mischievous mind of one User Image

*follows Lia out the door to this breakfast feast*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 am

As the girls walk out of the room they are greeted by another hound servant of Hecate's across the hall. Only this one was all black with white markings similar to its brother. Thank you kindly for not dawdling. This way if you please.

The girls look at each other and shrug since they didn't really remember where the dining room was so they followed the servant. After a bit of walking upstairs of a spiral stairway they came into another vast room like many of the others they've seen. The feasting table was about 200 feet in length and circular but there was only 3 chairs at one end of it. In the center of the three chairs a tall figure stood and bowed in greeting, revealing to be a 12 year old girl with dark raven hair that it had a blue hue to it and deep brown eyes that one seemed to drown in. But had no iris and her skin was tanned to a copper tone. As the demons drew closer the servant they followed stopped and bowed to the figure. I have brought our guests Madame Hecate....

Thank you Pheobe. You may go now
. The servant bowed again and the child now being revealed as the hostess of this place gestured to the chairs next to her. Please be seated ladies. You have traveled far and we have much to speak of things.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 pm

*looks down the table and has no idea which seat to take* User Image
*Lia quickly recovers for Leko's gaping blank stare and jolts Leko into an open seat*
Owwww
*Lia muffles Leko's mouth* User Image
*Lia smiles at the young girl and before either of the demons could apologies for Leko's behavior*
*the Hecate figure turned and then suddenly faced them as a woman* User Image
*Leko quickly inserts thoughts to Lia as to not be offensive expressing it aloud*
You know when you say she had three faces...
I didn't know I'd be so shocked to see them in person User Image

emotion_eyebrow *Lia looks at Leko sharply before taking a seat herself*
*Hecate smiles in such a way that it was unclear of the emotion behind it*
*Then, as though, a silent signal had been sent
food started to be brought out and the hustle and bustle of servants and food seemed to swarm the table and the ability to have any conversation at all* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Trick or Treat!

Treats: 1
Tricks: 5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm

-One of Kits many pets run under her feet while she's trying to walk-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 pm

-mutters under her breath as she continues chasing Psyzapp's car- Trick or Treat, my foot!

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm

(( stressed Forgot to roll! rolleyes ))

Treats: 1
Tricks: 4

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 am

-stops at the studio on the way back home- Trick or Treat! biggrin

-pail-

Treats: 2
Tricks: 7
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games