Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4447 4448 4449 4450 4451 4452 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:33 pm

She called out to Scott, "Scott a round of Broken arrow shots for us ladies and bring Icy a Valentine's day on the rocks while you're at it. User Image"

"Icy, I must say you look absolutely stunning in that gown. Very nice color on you, I might add. wink "
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Shadow remained calm with the mention of his old friend Bandaidd. "You might not be surprised then that Bandaidd is an old friend of mine as well. We had quite a bit of fun two years ago." He then quieted himself so that she could be almost bled on and greeted by the others.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm

((Icy- Aww...are we not friends anymore?))

*wanders back over to the group, heart in hand and takes a seat*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm

*shaking her head at Sabers antics, she turned to Kat when she complimented her*

Thank you, but I absolutely love yours better. I wanted to dress anti-valentine-ish, but I finally gave up on trying to find something to fit the theme.

*grins at Scott, thankful for the drink order, looking at Shadow as he spoke. She shook her head again when he mentioned fun with bandaidd*

That one there, God love her. rofl I used to see her a lot when MW first started out, but lately she hasn't really been around. Though it's nothing but chaos when she's around, I miss her. She's our own little personal X-factor. wink

*studies Shadow a bit, noting his calm yet watchful demeanor. Knowing that feel from him, she smiled a bit and continued the conversation, waiting on the round of drinks*

If you don't mind my asking, what has brought you back to GGG? From the sounds of things you've been gone for two years, or at least the better half of such, and touching base again. Are you here for good or just passing by, reminiscing?

*giggles at Saber literally holding her heart in her hand*

{{Huh? confused }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 pm

((I tried sending you a message but it wouldn't let me saying they were set to friends only.))

*bites her lip and holds the heart out towards Icy*
Err...what do you think I should do with it...should I wash it? I mean it was on the floor...

*glances shyly at the strange man*
do you think it's safe to use dish soap?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm

He scanned the woman called Icy with out it being noticeable. He listened to her questions and then answered, "Not at all, ma'am. I am here because I felt as though this were my home before I left on my last mission. I am here till I am called away once again to protect and serve someone. I cannot answer honestly if I'm here for good, or if I will be leaving again soon. And there doesn't seem to be much that I can reminise about since so much has changed in the past two years."

He quietly observed the drinks being handed out, and the food being eaten. The music playing and the mood of the party. He remained alert as always, ready for anything. He hoped that tonight would be as uneventful as the last.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Scott came around and delivered the shots and drinks to Kat, Icy and Saber. Kat held up her shot glass and grinned. "Happy Single Awareness Day, ya'll! User Image" She turned up the shot and drank it down and then sipped her fresh drink.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 pm

-dame chuckles from the buffet- You're two days early AND not single! lol xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm

*Takes the drink and downs it*
am I considered singleish since Razz does things like mount my heart on a spear and let *shudders* Princess move in? confused
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm

{{ stressed Crap, looks like I might've selected your name accidently while cleaning my friendslist out. stare }}

*outright laughs at Saber, knowing she's actually serious about washing her heart and what type of soap to use. Tilting her head back, she continues laughing, unable to remember the last time she laughed like that.

She sobered up when Shadow answered her questions, flinching slightly at the "ma'am" part. Realizing that's a term she's going to have to get used to, she sighs softly and reaches gratefully for her drinks, thanking Scott before slamming her own shot down and sipping the other drink*

I honestly don't know what to tell you my dear. Depending on how delicate or hard your heart is, the answers vary. What type of heart do you have? twisted

*winks at Kat and Shadow*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm

She looked at her ring finger on her left hand and then waved it at dame.

"No ring, means I'm single. Now, I am involved with someone, but he's not here probably because he's had to pick up extra hours so Dougherty could go to NYC with Psy." She giggled, "I guess I'm alone would be a better choice of words at the moment. User Image"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Sakura came into the bar with a smile as she looked around to see if Kat and the others were inside and made her way to grab herself a drink. She had just returned from finishing her side job when she headed in for a SADay drink

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 pm

((Ahh, I've done that a time or two also. I can't send you a friend request though and Razz said the same thing.))

*giggles in confusion when Icy starts laughing*
I don't know...the kind that comes out I guess? It's still warm though...*holds the heart out again* See?

*waves a bloody hand and grins at the woman coming into the bar*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Shadow found the conversation about the woman's heart slightly amusing, but it did not show, like most of his emotions. He observed Icy's reaction, a slight flinch of some sort that perhaps no one was supposed to see, when he called her 'ma'am'. It was the term he used to politely address women he communicated with. Sometimes he uses miss, knowing the either one can potentially offend. He hope's that the women he speaks with observe his intentions, and he watches for their reactions in case they don't.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Sakura smiled and walked over to her and had a closer look "Saber?? Is that you? It's Sakura...we met briefly the other day. Happy Singles Awareness Day" she said with a soft smile as she grabbed a bottle of Drambuie and took a look at what she had in her hand. "Is that...a real heart?" she asked a she looked at it curiously
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4447 4448 4449 4450 4451 4452 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games