Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4446 4447 4448 4449 4450 4451 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:00 pm

*points at the coal sprite near her feet*
That's interesting. Sometimes I think that little guy is trying to communicate but he's so small I don't know if I'd really be able to hear him.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:02 pm

He nodded, "I do remember you saying you were 'retired'. I didn't think you or any of the women here would have to show me their skills. I am not a thread to this establishment unless someone, usually a man, tries to start something with someone other than myself here. I myself will not partake in a fight for myself, ever." He paused then continued with her question.

"I plan on waiting for the next mission or person in need to come up to me. For the time being, I think I will attempt to 'enjoy' this break."

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm

No, it doesn't. *chuckles* I didn't really come here that often until I met you, and now I'm here all the time. xd

*looks down at the black spot on the floor* What is that? confused
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 pm

She laughed, "Oh, the women of this establishment are varied. Psy and myself, along with dame over there have a common background. Dame is #5 of the ladies. We have a bounty hunter, Icy Reign who is 3rd in command and head of our security here. Lady Leko is our resident demonic imp/succubus and is the 4th MW lady."

She took a sip of her drink, "Well, I'm sure you'll find plenty to do to occupy your time here while you're on your break. smile "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm not entirely sure. He found me when I was living in the woods and has hardly left my side since. *whispers* I'm not even really sure it's male, I just sort of have a feeling it is.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:11 pm

*walks into the bar from the main office and smirks at the decor, looking around to see who all made it so far. Seeing the person responsible for the parties, she walks over to where she is, smiling her apologies as she intrudes on the conversation at hand*

Well, well, what should I say first? Happy Anniversary of the first MW party, or how decadently dreadful this place looks. twisted Cupids on nooses? You remembered? heart

*leans in and hugs Kat tight, releasing her soon after. Turning to the man Kat was talking to, she smiled and introduced herself*

I didn't mean to intrude, but I rarely get to see this woman at all. My name's Icy.

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 pm

She grinned and returned Icy's hug, "Of COURSE I'd remember! I had to keep the same decorations and just upgrade here and there!"

She motioned to Shadow, "This is Shadow Dragon, he knows Psy way back before MW was even a glimmer in her eye."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm

I have never seen anything like that.

*when the song ends, smiles at dame* I should be heading out. I have to pick Thistle up from AS. *walks up to Velcore* It's about time to leave.

Okay.

Good night, everyone. *waves as he and Velcore leave*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 pm

I hadn't either until he turned up. XD Bye *waves at the two as they leave*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Shadow stood up and bowed politely to the woman as Kat introduced them.
I wonder if she remembers me at all, I vaguely remember her being her before I left. Interesting. He waited for the woman to sit down, before returning to his seat.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:20 pm

-waves to Karrie and Velcore as they leave. She then turns and sees Icy come into the bar. dame is stunned at how beautiful, elegant, and amazing she looks. Her jaw drops- eek eek eek burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes eek
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

*notices Icy is in the bar and runs over, giving her a big hug*
Icy! ^_^
*realizes Icy was talking to someone*
Oops sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt and I uh think I may have bled on you. ^^;

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:29 pm

*smiles again at Shadow when he bowed, sitting down on the other side of Kat*

An old friend of Psys, you say? Well that's a first in a very long time. The only other person I've met that knew Psy outside of MW was bandaidd. It's always good to see new faces here.

*pauses as she looks over at Scott, wishing she'd gotten a drink before she came to over. Before she could even decide to get up and get one, she's crushed by Saber, barely saving her outfit from the diseaster of Sabers blood as she politely pulls back*

Well aren't we ghastly and bloody tonight? My type of outfit. How've you been love?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Phenomenally considering the hole in my chest. XD That's my heart over there on the floor...apparently I don't need it...who knew? Actually I should probably go pick it up...^^;
*walks over and picks up the spear off the floor pulling the heart off before leaning the spear against the wall*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm

-dame grins before requesting one last song and heading over to the food table, making a plate-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4446 4447 4448 4449 4450 4451 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games