Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4444 4445 4446 4447 4448 4449 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:56 pm

*grins when Saber walks in*

*watches the ladies dancing, trying to avoid looking at Razz* sweatdrop

*walks up to Karrie, grinning at him*

If you want more, go ask one of them like you did before. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Song over, she made her way back to her seat and grabbed her glass, handing it over to Scott for a refill. Once she had a fresh drink, she took a seat near Shadow.

"So, as I was saying, I didn't really meet Psy until we were both pranking the GGB separately, and then decided to join forces, so to speak. Have you seen her lately? She's engaged to Dougherty and they're getting married next month. User Image" She took a long sip of her drink, putting her bow aside and sitting back, crossing her legs one over the other and studying Shadow.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

((Correct, I don't remember you, and there are a lot of new comers here tonight, but last night, a few of the MW women I remember from 2 years ago.))

EDITED
"Yes, I spoke with her a few days ago when I made my return. I was told by someone on the street where I could find her or the hangout spot. I came in and she recognized me almost right away. She told me about her and Dougherty and about these two parties. She also told me a little about their trip this weekend. That's why I'm here and participating so soon after a completed mission." He watched her as she started sizing him up. He was very good at observe people and their interactions and their actions.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

*pushes back from dame a bit stepping on her toes*
Sorry I really dont dance and the blood will get on your dress. sweatdrop

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm

She set her drink down and smiled at him. "A mission. How intriguing. Used to go on missions myself, but now I'm "retired" from doing that sort of thing anymore." She used her hands to make quote marks in the air.

"So, what kinds of missions do you go on, Shadow? Anything you can talk about? Or it is classified information? smile "
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Okay. *goes up to the buffet and asks for another plate* biggrin

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:08 pm

*Seeing what is happening with Saber and Dame he walks over to the two ladies and pokes Saber in the butt with his spear.*

Come on you know you want to.

*He pokes a little harder driving the tip of his spear into her sweet little butt cheeks. Throwing up more hearts all over her back.*

DOWN WITH LOVE!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:11 pm

*yelps as razz stabs her and turns around aiming a slap at his face*
Hey! This was a new jacket!
*hurries over to the bar for club soda and runs into the ladies room to clean off her top before it has a chance to stain*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

He tilted his head up a moment to think, then answered her. "My missions haven't ever really been classified. There is a privacy clause attached personally to most of my missions. The mission I just completed was a two year mission. I usually work alone. These missions are my life, it is what I was born and raised to do. I will do them for the rest of my life as long as I'm needed." He paused a moment to allow it to sink in a bit, then continued, "The last mission was to protect a town and a tribe from an evil corporation with a lot of power that needed the town to be removed because it was in their way. I eliminated the militant forces and mercinaries hired to find out why this town still existed. In the end, I eliminated the entire organization including the man in charge of it. And taught the town some ways they can defend themselves and the neighboring tribe in the future."
He finished his quick summary and waited for her response.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm

-backs away slowly from Razz- o_O

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm

DOWN WITH LOVE!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:17 pm

-hurries over and hides behind Katana- o.o

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm

She nodded, "Interesting. Well then, it's unusual that you and Psy became friends at all, what with her shady past and all that." She smiled, "She and I bonded over our both having been "in the business" and all that. We have a kinship of sorts, you see." She leveled a steady gaze at him, "You see, Shadow, I used to be an "information gatherer" so to speak. I worked for the highest bidder, and was a merc at times too. But..." she waved a hand in dismissal, "That's all behind me know. Psy has built this successful business and I consider myself lucky to be the co-manager of this establishment and her best friend."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:19 pm

*shakes his head* Razz, could you stop yelling? stare

*has his plate taken over to Karrie's table and settles down to eat*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:22 pm

*Walks back out to the party, gives Razz a wide berth and finds a seat*
You're lucky I got that out Razz...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4444 4445 4446 4447 4448 4449 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games