Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Hmmm... that depends on the situation. wink Anticipation, you know. *giggles* Nah, I'll just put it in the back of Rod's car. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Very true. rofl xd

Ah okay, 3nodding What are you and Rod planning to do tonight?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm not sure. He likes to surprise me. lol
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Surprises can be nice, eh? wink -wink suggestively at her and gooses Kits in the side with her elbow-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Yup. Especially birthday surprises. ^////^
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:34 pm

xd lol And just what did ya'll do for your birthday, missy? -grins deviously- twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Went to the theater, to dinner, then to Upper GGG. He took me to someone he knows' penthouse apartment and we spent some time up on the roof... redface
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Oooh maaaai... wink Some moonlight fun, Kits? wink -needles her again-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:56 pm

redface *nods*

*clears throat* Oh, look there's AS...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:00 pm

-chuckles- Mmmmhmm. wink You're getting as adventurous as me. twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:06 pm

No... maybe not... redface *mumbles* It was a pretty tall building...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:16 pm

-leans over and chuckles, lowering her voice- Makes it all the more fun. wink

-gets really close to her ear and lowers her voice even more, barely audible- Karrie got a surprise for his birthday too. wink -winks and slips inside AS, holding the door open for Kits once again-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 pm

*appears briefly back in Makai, her home dimension, and places an "unattended" case of food containing a virus that limits how much a Makaijin who hadn't copied the DNA of beings from other worlds can borrow skills from otherdimensional beings, and vanishes*

*Rei appears back in her palace in a version of Europe that never recovered from the many plagues it brought on itself and got taken over by Africa, India, and Asia*

Let's see if my people will have learned how to do things for themselves after the plague I brought to my world wears off... hopefully the plague I created will have taught them to rely on themselves at least a little bit. twisted

*within days the virus has gone all over Makai's counterpart to Earth forcing the residents to learn things for themselves for the most part as they can only borrow so much skill from beings in other worlds until they figure out how to cure or suppress it*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Hong Kong
Unknown location
Medical research lab

*Rei appears inside and approaches a man in a white lab coat*

Dr. Hu, is it? Thanks for developing that virus.

"Of course."

Thank you. You were very helpful in teaching a civilization to rely on itself.

"But what about you?"

*Dr. Hu attempts to inject Rei with a substance*

Idiot.

*Dr. Hu suddenly opens the hand with the syringe in it and the vile drug falls to the floor*

Now, your mind is at my mercy... if you ever try to poison me again... you will feel compelled to put the poison in yourself instead. Think about that before trying things on me.

*Rei lets go of Dr. Hu's brain*

Go ahead, try it again. :3

*Dr. Hu takes another syringe out and almost robotically injects himself with it, passes out, and his body begins to sweat as his eyes turn red, he grows fangs, and his fingernails become claws... eventually his form changes to a woman's, taking on Rei's likeness, size, and shape from long ago*

*Rei wakes "him" up*

Ah, so you became a copy of my old self, how lovely. But my old self is less... evolved than my current self. I suppose I could find a way to change you back... if you'll be my lackey.

"But..."

You want to be you again, right?

"Yes, but..."

Well... I don't know if even a doctor could pay for such a thing with money... >w>

So servitude it is. biggrin

*stamps a mark onto "his" body that acts like a tattoo and signifies his servitude*

"But... I want to become my old self NOW!"

Like I'm going to waste a time god's time on a simple lab disaster you brought on yourself... tsk tsk...

*the two vanish*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:06 pm

*When Miro shows him to and around the apartment, it certainly seems familiar. He knows where everything is and gets the distinct feeling he has spent a lot of time sitting at the computer. Given that this "Draa", who he supposedly was before the baptism, is a sort of copy of Tes and he knew from the brief time with the dark elves that Tes spent a good deal of time in front of the computer there, he figures it must have been a trait they shared. Probably even did all of the same things on there: namely playing games, reading webcomics, browsing forums, and watching videos 3nodding Although, when he tries to confirm this theory with Miro, she gets this red tinge in her cheeks. He tilts his head questioningly, brows knitting slightly.*

Is there something wrong with my conclusion?

eh... n.. no. sweatdrop I mean... Draa definitely did those things too...
*doesn't really want to explain to Vassnta how the kind of content Draa would look at was different from what they saw Tes doing* sweatdrop

*though he doesn't understand her slight change in demeanor, her confirmation that Draa and Tes did in fact do the same things on the computer gave him a sense of triumph, even if it was just a logical conclusion rather than a true memory.

After a bit of exploring and trying to find these missing memories, the two take a break, relaxing on the couch. In the silence, he mulls over all the information he has taken in since emerging from the lake. It's a good while before he finally says something.*

Miro?

hm?
Why do Tes and Ryzan act the way they do with each other?
What do you mean?
They just seem different with each other than they are with us, do they not? Like how Tes would put his arm around Ryzan's shoulders. He didn't do that with either of us. Or like... how they would eat off each other's plates and drink from the same glass. When I was offered a drink and decided I didn't want it after a few sips, it was dumped out. And when you didn't finish all of your food, it was thrown out. Why did they not just consume it, or put it away for later? They do not mind eating after each other, so why is it different to eat after us?
*tries to think of the easiest way to put it*
Well... they're married.

*tits his head*
What's "married"?

Um... it's when two people commit to one another. 3nodding
Commit what? neutral
sweatdrop uh... *tries to rethink her explanation to be a bit more thorough*
When two people love each other very much and wish only to be with each other for the rest of their lives, they'll get married. Marriage is basically a way to show their love and promise to stay faithful to one another. 3nodding

*brows knit* I still don't understand...
*doesn't know how else to explain it in simple terms* sweatdrop
What specifically don't you understand?

A few things...
We'll just try to go through them one at a time. 3nodding
First of all, I don't see what any of that has to do with sharing food and putting your arm around someone.
Those are just things that married couples sometimes do with each other.
Why only with each other and not with others?
*thinks on that a bit*
When you're in love with someone, sometimes you just like to be close to them. And eating after them isn't such a big deal when so many other aspects of your life is shared with them. Eating off their plate or drinking from their glass seems no different than eating and drinking from your own dishes. 3nodding

I still don't understand....
I don't see why eating off someone else's plate can't be done anyway if the person isn't going to finish their food. It seems like a waste to throw it out. And why would one only wish to be close to the one they are married to?

As far as the food goes, that has to do with germs and bodily fluids. sweatdrop One tends to leave their germs and saliva on things they eat. Married people share those things all the time so it's nothing new to them, but others aren't so accustomed to sharing those things sweatdrop

And they only want to be close to their marriage partner because that's what being in love is all about mrgreen

*frowns slightly and looks down at the floor. He knows she's trying to be helpful, but nothing she says is making things any clearer. He thinks to himself that he just shouldn't bother with further questions since he likely wouldn't understand this any more than he did when she tried to explain what "sarcasm" was.*
*frowns as well, wishing she knew a better way to answer his questions*
Well, even if you don't get all the specifics of it, the main point is that they love each other and that's why they act differently. 3nodding

*seeing his brow furrow at her final explanation, she sighs*
.... you don't know what "love" is either, do you?

*shakes his head*
I think that's even harder to explain than marriage sweatdrop
That's okay. You don't have to....
I'm not sure I would even know what you're talking about anyway.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games