Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:33 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Of course you can..." Ryu had smiled warmly at his tenshi, letting Naoko lie across his lap with Ko. While his smile was genuine, the tempest began to stir inside the violinist. That gut feeling he would get sometimes, that signal that something was just...off. He was having that again, and it was making him quite nervous.

Watching Jun's health deteriorate right before his eyes only served to feed the storm that brewed in the akuma's very heart and soul. Something dark was coming down on them...all of them. He could practically smell it now.
As the dark star exited the limo and headed into the hospital, all Ryu could do was sigh, and silently listen to what everyone else had to say.

Naoko had a good point about the guards, and concern for Jun's safety and well-being. Shou's comment, though, well, it rubbed him the wrong way to say the least. He was only trying to help! Only trying to make right what he believed to be right. Shou had seemed so happy with Jun around...and Ko...well, Ko seemed to adore Jun's company. What was so bad about that?
Crimson eyes glared up at Shou, full of rage, sadness, and hurt. The violinist didn't say a word, but he didn't have to. Didn't Shou care at all about the man who was ill inside the hospital right now? The man he had loved, even though those words had never passed the peacock's lips? Ryu could see it. He had always been able to see it, even if he and Naoko hadn't always, or didn't still, as was Naoko's case, liked it.

Something told him that they would all find out the answer soon enough...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

No more than twenty minutes had passed before an emergency room doctor came out from the back and spoke to a nurse, who pointed to Yamada as the one who had come in with Jun.

"Excuse me, sir, the man who collapsed...are you a relative? Unfortunately, this man has had a serious heart attack and it appears that his body is trying to fail him. We're doing all we can, but we're not exactly sure as of yet what has caused this sort of attack in such a young, fit man. As of now...we're just keeping him alive by a thread. If we can't reverse the damage...well, perhaps you should have any close friends and relatives on standby. I'm very sorry."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"I am a co-worker." Haru answered not wanting to give too many details out. But then he paled just a little as the doctor told him the news. He was just about to get ready to leave with the driver when this new level of tragedy threatened to take hold. Pausing he pushed his glasses up and took a deep breath. He could feel a pinch at his brow. Would this night ever end? Maybe he was dreaming but he doubted that when he noticed his untied shoe.

"I will let the appropriate people know." he said to the doctor in a cool calm voice.

Stooping down he pondered how to tell Shou this news. Seriously, the star didn't need a new level of trauma to add to his already terrifying night. He could sincerely see things becoming quite messy if he told Shou what was going on.

-----

Meanwhile, #2 who also had heard the news, wondered if he had accidentally walked into the Twilight Zone. For a minute, he stared at his phone then sent a text to Matsumoto Izo.

It appears that Hayato has had a heart attack and they are uncertain of his survival. Yamada was just given the information and I am assuming he is going to tell the stars outside. New orders?

------

Izo looked across the desk at his phone buzzing and swore to himself. He had a strange feeling that it was #2 again. What could have gone wrong now? Picking up the phone, he read the text and laughed. It really was just one thing after another. He was too annoyed to do anything but laugh for a few moments at the irony of it all. If Hayato passed away, that would save him the trouble later but still, Izo wanted that last album. However, if the man survived the heart attack he wasn't going to be going on any tours any time soon depending on the prognosis.

Orders are the same. Get them home. Manage it some how. Do what it takes without hurting the stars. Keeping them all there just makes them targets.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:41 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

The more that Shou listened the more pissed the peacock became. His pianist had the audacity to challenge how he should handle Ko, call him caged and read him the riot act on how he should be handling Jun! The frigging pianist had No room to talk!

The storm in Shou's eyes focused in on Naoko and his anger was about to take place upon his lips when he heard Ko coo in his sleep. For a brief seconded his gaze softened upon the child as he squirmed around to get more comfortable.

Suddenly, Shou turned thrust the car door open stepping outside away from the limo. He shut the door behind him more gracefully and the men out there swarmed. Right now he was mad that his hands had balled into fists. Grabbing his phone, he dialed a number that he hated calling but right now he was just to pissed to care.

In an instant, he made a phone call to Izo. As the phone on the other end picked up the anger was apparent in his voice, "I want a helicopter, now! I want to go back to Tokyo, now! and I want more men on Hayato-san while he's in the hospital!" Of course, Naoko had meant for Shou to have Jun sent by Helicopter but at the moment Shou just wanted to go home.

Izo throat tightened in angry for a moment but then he covered the phone and chuckled. Perfect. Might be easier than he thought to get the star home. Normally, Izo would have fought back and hell would have broken loose but instead he smiled on the end of his line. "Well I usually expect a 'please' with that Shou-san...but tonight I'll let it slide. I'll have one sent from Narita. Shouldn't take too long. Maybe 30 minutes after take off."

Shou paused not expecting Izo to be so compromising. What was on the devil's mind? His security? "Fine! Sounds great. And what about the men for Hayato-san?"

"Ah yes, and I'll have several of the other men stay with him once you're off the ground. He'll be well protected Shou-san." answered Izo trying not to enrage the star further. "I'll send the driver info on where to meet the helicopter. You'll be home in no time."

----------------

It was then Yamada-san walked out and saw Shou was on the phone, obviously pissed at someone and talking to...who?

Haru walked up and grabbed Shou's hand and looked at the number that Shou just hung up on. Izo....great. Just great!

"Shou-sama, you didn't call him just to yell at him did you?" questioned Haru as his hands when to his hips.

"And if I did? What the hell is it to you?" Shou snapped but then he realized who he was talking to, the same man he had been worrying about just a short while before. His voice wavered and quieted as his shoulders slump, "Ah...H...Yamada-san. I called him to get more security for Hayato-san...and a helicopter so we can get home a bit quicker. I don't think I'll be able to stand a 5 hour ride with my band."

He pocketed his phone slowly as he vented his frustrations in a lowered voice, "First the quake, tsunami, weeks at sea...and then I come home and can't even have a small vacation without drama. Ryuukaze-san trying to suddenly fix up things he should have left alone until I was up to it. Then someone almost killing you while trying to get to me. I'm fed up, Hamu. Naoko-kun...seems to think I should be doing all this crap to help Hayato...and he doesn't seem to get it that I am trying to help myself and take care of a small child. And I'm also worried about...J... Hayato-san but I can't really do anything if he's sick. Not with someone targeting me...Heck I don't even know what happened to Pillow-san! As if I'm the selfish one after all this crap. He's an idiot!"

"Shhhh....Shh...settle down Shou-sama. Shh...As for Pillow-san...He'll be alright. I'm sure of it." Haru reached up and stroked Shou's wrinkled brow then pulled him close while trying to convince himself that You was ok.

Haru could see out of the corner of his eye, the driver sending him a warning glance and Haru had to agree, telling Shou about Jun's condition probably wasn't a smart idea."Why don't we do this, we will have you and Ko taken to the location of the Helicopter and Ryuukaze-san and Naoko-kun can ride back in the limo. I'm sure they'd love a little alone time, I doubt either of them wants to deal with Matsumoto-san if he meets you at the airport. Let's go get Ko and your things. The driver will move the bags to the SUV."

"Well what about Hayato-san? Shouldn't we wait..." It was then Haru cut him off.

"Shh..the doctors have him in the emergency room now trying to figure out what's wrong. It could be hours if they run a lot of tests and what could you possibly do? Sit in the lobby? Look...with this many men here, he'll be ok and if you're in the air you'll be fine. Just trust me and let the doctors do their job. Don't get in the way and don't let Naoko ruffle your feathers. He means well but sometimes he doesn't think before he acts." Haru was firm with his star because the man was very unstable right now and needed something solid to hold on to.

"Alright...Alright...Just get me home. I'm tired and I really want Ko to be in his own bed by morning." answered Shou quietly feeling like the weight of the world had flattened him.

Haru nodded and calmly walked over to the Limo then opened the door and poked his head in. "Ok Naoko-kun could you hand over Ko-kun? I'm going to have Shou and his nephew go on ahead and you two are going to ride in the limo here. We've several men staying now for Hayato-san security and as soon as I get Shou and Ko ready to go, I'd like to talk to you both." His voice was well metered and didn't denote his mood but obviously he was very much in business mode.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 pm

User Image

From the moment Naoko had begun to argue with Shou, the knot in Ryu's stomach had been growing tighter and tighter. By the time Shou had stormed out of the limo and Yamada had opened the door to speak with them, the violinist was practically shivering in a cold sweat. Something was horribly, horribly wrong and he wasn't sure what. Was it all the adrenaline from the scare earlier? Or...was there something that he needed to be on guard for?

Before Naoko could hand Ko over, Ryuukaze's lips opened, forming the same question they had spoken earlier.

"Is Hayato going to be alright?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leaning against Ryu, Naoko's amber eyes watched as Shou yelled over the phone outside the limo.
The man was pissed, that much was obvious... but no doubt, after venting like he did... he'd feel at least a little bit better.

Sighing as Yamada talked to Shou outside, the blond glanced at his lover. "Shou would've exploded eventually if I hadn't pushed him... he's bottling up too much..." Naoko whispered, actually very worried about Shou.

Someone after his own life he could deal with.
Someone after his brother's life... hell no.
Someone after Ko's life... ******** no.

And he knew Shou... had been around him long enough lately to know that unlike Sai, Shou bottled.
All this stress... everything with being targeted and trying to protect Ko...
If Shou didn't explode now, it'd only make things worse for him later.

Sighing again, amber eyes focused on Haru as the man opened the limo door. He felt a bit reluctant to let Ko go... but he did.
"They'll be safer back at home anyway. I suppose you want to lecture me for snapping at him?" Naoko asked with one raised eyebrow, handing Ko over very very carefully so as not to wake the boy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru wouldn't answer Ryuukaze's question with the truth, not until he got Shou well and away. "They've got him in the Emergency Room and are doing their job." He said as he took Ko carefully then crawled out of the limo and handed him to Shou who stood a bit away from the Limo.

"Take the boy to the SUV over there, get in and the driver will take you to the helipad. Don't worry about anything, I've got all this under control, Shou-sama." said Haru as he patted him on the back and gave him a little nudge to the SUV waiting.

As soon as Shou was inside the SUV and it was heading off with the driver, Haru looked at his phone for messages from You. Nothing. Right now, Haru had his own problems but work kept him from showing it. Maybe he was glad to be so busy because certainly if he had time to think he'd be worried sick.

He slipped into the Limo and closed the door after putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Now as to your question Naoko-kun, Yes, I'm a little perturbed that you'd push Shou's buttons right now with as much as he has on his mind. I'm sure Matsumoto-san wasn't too pleased with the earful blasted at him just a few moments ago. Shou's been through more hell in the past couple months than most go through in a life time so I suggest next time you start picking at his wounds you think about what you're doing, Naoko-kun. But you got what you wanted out of it. Hayato-san has a lot of men to watch over him now, Even if Matsumoto-san and Shou will probably go round and round once Shou gets back to Tokyo. You're really good at pushing buttons but you've no clue on how to control where he blows off his steam, Naoko-kun." Yamada pointed out as he sat back in the limo and looked at both men then crossed his arms preparing to give the bad news.

"But...as for your question, now that Shou and Ko are away to safety, I can tell you that Hayato-san is not ok. I was just told he has had a heart attack and he's currently in surgery right now. But..." He gave them both a very controlled gaze, "Before you even try to read me the riot act about what Shou should be doing, I will tell you this right now, I did not tell him. And even before you get any wise cracked Ideas, he doesn't need to know. Because if he did know, there is no telling what he'd do. And I really do not want to chance losing him to whoever shot a bullet in my chest." Haru's seriousness was like a knife that could cut through pie and souls.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Naoko was still leaning against Ryu, completely exhausted, once Haru got back in the limo. He listened with a slight smile on his face.
"Yamada-san... I'm sure Matsumoto-san is more than happy to send a helicopter for him. The golden star, whisked back to civilization where he can be properly protected was probably at the top of Matsumoto-san's priority list. But even you can see he needed to vent even just a little. He'd explode if he didn't." sighing, the blond pinched the bridge of his nose, glad for the privacy with just the three of them in the limo right now.

"Sometimes I forget he's Shou though... and I go a little too far. Gomen nasai." he added seriously, knowing that Haru of all people would understand the two people within that one talented body.

But when Shou's assistant began to talk about Hayato... well... there wasn't any visible reaction from Naoko.
Nothing.

"He shouldn't stay here. It's dangerous." the pianist replied, speaking of Shou and not Hayato of all people. "Besides... if Jun's dying then Shou's the last person I want here." he sat up, refusing to look at Ryu because he KNEW his lover would be pissed beyond belief.

"Is..." Naoko bit his lip then clenched his jaw, trying to force out the words that he knew he had to. "Is it wrong of me to care though? I mean... if Jun... if he doesn't make it... is it wrong for me to feel sad?"

The words weren't really directed at Haru nor really Ryu... more of thoughts spoken out loud.
Was it okay?
He had loved Hayato... hated him... become indebted to Jun... and then hated him again.
Was it wrong to care? To feel sad?

The man who had broken him to pieces was in critical condition. If he died... would showing remorse make the blond even more sick and twisted than he already was?

Or should he hate the man?
Hate him for getting Shou and Sai's hopes up all over again... only to steal those hopes away...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Yes, well you have to learn, Naoko-kun, Shou is not filled with reason and you push him too far he's bound to do something beautiful or terrible. There isn't a middle ground." Haru shook his head and sucked in a breath not really wanting to talk further about the next subject but it had to be done.

"It's not wrong to care about another human being, Naoko-kun. If he were the same person he was before, you'd have no reason to have the doubts you currently do. I think that Hayato-san is attempting to find ways to change for the better, he just needs time and real help, I think." answered Haru as he uncrossed is arms and glanced towards the hospital. He really didn't favor Jun much at first and he certainly was leery when the man was with Shou but Shou seemed much more at ease when they were dating. But it wasn't his decision to make and he certainly wouldn't try to force Shou to go back. Shou had to come to his own conclusions. That is, if Hayato lived.

"Now as for you to returning to Tokyo. if you both want to leave immediately, we can do so. Smash's insurance has taken care of all of Hayato-san's hospital arrangements. Or you can take a few minutes to go inside with an escort, have a potty break, some food, and check on the patient's condition before we head out. We can't stay long but, I think we have a bit more leeway now that Shou is not here." said Haru as he sat up and waited for their answers.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Naoko sighed, "It's hard to learn... I see him and I don't think Shou... you know? Jun and I are really the only people who... understand him that way. Well you too, Yamada-san... but..." he sighed again, amber eyes moving toward the hospital as well.

He did need to go to the bathroom... having had Ko in his arms during the entire fiasco, he was rather in need. But certainly not hungry... thirsty maybe...

"I'd like to use the restroom and get something to drink... and... well... check on Jun. I mean..." the pianist found himself rubbing the back of his neck absently, a tick of his that if left unchecked would probably lead to scratches.

Luckily, he moved his hand away. "I'd like to be able to, you know... make it less hard on you to break the news to Shou later... well and Ko too so... I'll check on Jun too..."

He felt guilty.
Why?
Because deep down he hated the man?
Because Jun was trying to change for the better?
Because Jun reminded Naoko of his own twisted dark side?

It hurt... thinking about Jun being... possibly... dead... again...
He'd thought the man dead for so long after all...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 pm

User Image

Watching Shou head off with Ko, Ryu let his forehead rest against the thick, bulletproof glass of the limo, trying to let the coolness of it calm him. This didn't sit well with the violinist. Not one bit of it. Jun getting sick, Shou leaving like he had, being fussed out by Yamada...all Ryuukaze could do, though, was pull Naoko closer, holding him even tighter than before, now that the pianist no longer held a sleeping child. While the blond may have felt that his lover was merely trying to comfort him, it was really Ryu that wanted the comforting. The last time he felt so anxious, terrible things happened.

As it turned out, though...terrible things had already happened, and it sounded like they were only going to get worse from there.

Jun was worse than sick. He was likely dying in there as they spoke.

Something inside of the violinist snapped, like a thread pulled too tight. He couldn't find words to express all the emotions that he felt as his brain tried to process all of the information he was hearing. As Naoko and Yamada spoke, the akuma didn't say a word, but simply sat there, staring at Haru as if the man had just spouted a second head.

What was, in reality, no more than five minutes, felt like an hour or more as Ryuukaze filtered through the information several times in his mind, letting go of some of the anger, anxiety, sadness, and fear with each run through. None of those feelings were going to serve him well right now, and he knew it. Plus, Yamada was exactly right. If Shou and Ko had stayed, then both of them would be in danger. He would never ask his friend, bandmate, and lover's brother to risk both his life and a little child's...not even if someone they all cared about was staring death in the eye. If one life had to be lost, there was no need to add to that toll needlessly.

Despite all of that, and despite Naoko's feelings, the violinist still couldn't suppress all of his emotion. Biting his lip, the akuma let a few silent tears slip from his eyes. Jun was his friend...even if they hadn't always been close. He owed his life to that man...owed him for the fact that Naoko was still alive, even if he were a good bit more damaged than he had been before. They'd even become friends just on the ride up to the onsen, after that really, really messed up encounter. He had expected that they would all become good friends, if given enough time. All wounds would heal, if given enough time.

Unfortunately, it seemed that they were out of time.

"I...I understand." Ryu finally spoke, his voice breaking just a bit. "I want to go see him...too."

The hardest part of it all...was that this didn't feel like checking in on a sick friend. It felt like a final goodbye.

For all they knew, that was exactly what this would be.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Well, you should learn a little...try to at least. He doesn't see the world the same and he doesnt' look at you in the same light as who you're thinking of. There are similarities but the differences are quite large at times." Haru mentioned as he sat back up and put his hand on the door latch.

Haru could tell the Ryuukaze wasn't taking things well but there was little he could do about it. The situation wasn't good for Hayato but Haru could only speculate that the man's rough lifestyle, possibly drugs, maybe even stress had caught up to him. There were several possibilities but either way, when Haru looked at this situation, he wouldn't have changed his decision about getting Shou and Ko out of there.

But he tilted his head and tried to keep things in perspective before speaking to Ryuukaze, "Look, when you go in there to see Hayato, you better not give him that face. Grab whatever courage you have and you only give him positive feedback and encouragement. He's young and that gives him a better chance than older people with the same problem. Yes, there can be complications. Such as if he were long term cocaine user because that can destroy the heart over the long term. But, I don't know his situation, so we've got to make sure that whatever you say to him even if he is fast asleep is positive." Haru wasn't going to let Ryuukaze or Naoko sabotage the man's chances. There was always the will to live that sometimes overcame hardships and suffering. Haru wouldn't answer to reasons why he knew these things but his past was filled with tragic memories.

"Now, also, if he is awake and ask about Shou, you are free to tell him the truth that Shou doesn't know and why. He may not ask at all but Shou probably would be here if things were different. But I can't afford to take those chances with him or his nephew." said Haru as he pushed down on the latch.

"Let's go inside. And remember what I said. If Hayato is going to improve at all it's not going to be by tears. It's going to be by brave words and maybe even a bit of pointing out that he has way too much to do in this life to be considering the next one." It was then Haru opened the door and stepped out. He called to the men and told them where he and the two stars where headed.

As they walked inside, the men watched from various points as two accompanied them inside. They were dressed in more casual clothes than the others and blended in with the people in the lobby. They were there but tried to remain unobtrusive.

Haru chatted with the nurse at this point to find out what he could about Hayato....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:20 pm

User Image

As Haru spoke, Ryu nodded and wiped away his tears, taking deep breaths as he tried to calm down.
Yamada was right...this sort of weeping, sad face only presented a negative outlook.

The man wasn't dead yet, so...they shouldn't act as if he were. That would only make things worse, for Jun and everybody.

With a sigh, Ryu smiled as he opened the door to the limo.

"Thanks, Yamada-san." the violinist smiled a hopeful smile as they each slipped out of the car and headed inside.

In the hospital, Ryuukaze stood there at Naoko's side while Haru spoke to the nurse. For a moment, the nurse sat down and looked over Jun's chart on the computer before standing and coming back over to the group.

"Your friend is still in critical condition, but...it's a rather puzzling situation. From what the doctor has been able to determine, there are no blockages in the man's heart as one might expect in a standard heart attack, nor are there any signs of drugs in his blood work, or any evidence of damage to the heart muscle that was previously inflicted. It simply seems as if the man's heart was, for whatever reason we cannot determine, weak. It overworked itself and now, for lack of a better explanation, seems to just want to shut down. We're doing all we can, but as things are, all we can really offer is supportive care. For now, it's very touch and go. We simply have to wait and see. I'm very sorry." the young woman explained, not meeting any of their eyes. It seemed as if she were afraid of giving them false hope, so she chose to remain as detached as possible.

"Can...can we go see him?" Ryu asked in a hushed tone, afraid he might cry again, but determined not to at least until they left.

"Yes. He's still in the emergency department. We haven't moved him upstairs to the critical care unit yet, but that's where he will be heading." the nurse stepped back, turning to lead the men into the emergency room.

Down a long corridor, they came out into a circular room with a large workstation in the middle with doctors and nurses hustling back and forth. Around the perimeter, there were rooms spaced evenly all the way around.
Halfway across the room, the nurse stopped at room ED10 and slid back the glass door, allowing the men to step in.

Lying on the bed, Jun was unconscious and pale, to the point of seeming gray and ashen, almost as if he were a corpse. Were it not for the monitors beeping out his heartbeat and respiration rate, he very well could have been dead. While his heart beat was, at the moment, steady, it was quite weak.
Connected to all the wires and tubes, Jun appeared almost alien. He looked nothing like the man who, just the last few days, had been running around with a child and smiling the happiest of smiles. So hopeful and full of life...but not anymore.

"Jun..." Ryu whispered, walking up to the man's bedside and placing his hand on top of the one resting on the dark vocalist's chest. It was cold as ice!

"Hey, Jun...it's Ryu. Naoko is here too. Listen, you...you need to get better, ok? Music isn't...isn't going to write or perform itself, ya know." the violinist paused, having to look up to keep the tears in his eyes from falling down again. This was...a lot harder than he had expected, to say the least. Glancing over at Yamada, Ryuukaze's crimson eyes seemed to be asking what he should say or do next.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru didn't say to much although he took in the diagnosis. Sounded to him like the whole thing might be stress related. And maybe that didn't surprise him considering the circumstances. Hayato seemed to be the type that put on the tough air but was weak inside. He wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. And maybe that's why it was easy to cling to someone like Shou.

Shou was stronger than most would give credit. Those weeks lost on the open water probably stood testament to that fact. Of course, the man underneath Sai...well he had a different sort of strength and one weakness, Naoko. Maybe that's what made Shou so strong. He didn't have that attachment.

Then Haru observed his two charges, Ryuukaze and Naoko. Neither of them were very strong of character off stage. They were almost two peas in a pod at times oozing with drama. Haru figured he could write a soap opera on these two and probably make a pretty penny. If he only had the time.

In any case, he followed the two as they saw Hayato. He could tell that Ryuukaze was putting on a good face at least and trying to say the right things but the man was always just a little too emotional. Haru leaned against the wall letting the men talk but then noticed that Ryuukaze was looking at him as to what to do next. Ah...great.

He pushed away from the wall and walked over to the edge of the bed. Haru glanced down at Hayato then said in his same cool voice as if this were another day at work and right now he was dealing with business, "Hayato-san, even though you're unconscious, I've heard that many times people in these states can hear what is said. Well, listen up. You know your problems, and you know that you've got a lot of work ahead of you. Change takes courage and you're going to have to accept that. This isn't about getting better for Shou, this is about getting better for You. Living isn't about living for others but living for you. Making a difference with others comes from making a difference inside yourself first. Now listen up, you're either going to lay there and pray that the next world might give you something better, or you're going to pull through and make something of this life. Checking out is easy, turning your life around is tough. But the rewards for success...priceless. And yeah, bad pun, I thought of Mastercard too."

He smiled slightly then looked at Ryuukaze and said, "That's what you need to do. The music...that comes later as he heals and cleans out his soul." Turning away, he walked towards the door. "I'm going to get myself some coffee and hospital food. I'll let you two have some time with him alone."

With that he walked out and closed the door. As he walked down the hall, he looked at his phone and noticed he didn't have an bars in this area. Sighing he shook his head wishing he could just know the answer. You was alive...You was dead? Someone just tell him!

He had to laugh though, because no one would guess that he had real problems too. And what would he do if You was dead? For a moment, he couldn't answer that question. Then realized he would just move on with life eventually. He wouldn't quit...but he'd be a widow for the rest of it. That part, he knew wouldn't change.

Finally, he found the cafeteria and coffee. The food was better than expected much to his surprise and he ended up eating a real meal of cold soba, lightly seared salmon with a touch of teriyaki sauce and a fresh edamame salad. Ah...one good thing in a very rough evening.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 pm

User Image

Listening to what Yamada had to say, Ryuukaze could only look on in awe. He'd never known that Shou's assistant was so...deep! The things he spoke of held the knowledge of an old soul, something Ryu couldn't relate to in any conventional sense.

After Haru left the room, Ryu crouched down and shook his head, chuckling to himself a bit before looking up at Naoko.

"He's really got a point..." the violinist smiled, then pushed himself up to standing again.

"Jun...I hope you heard what Yamada-san had to say, because he's spot on. Just know...it does matter whether you live or not. You've got a lot of people who care about you and are waiting for you to pull through, but you have to get well for yourself. Not for Shou, Sai, Ko, Naoko, or anyone. For you. Nobody else can heal you or fix your problems, as much as, sometimes, we might want to. I really hope you're going to be ok, Jun. There's a whole lot left in this world for you."

Holding out his hand, the red-eyed man beckoned for the blond to come closer and say whatever he wanted or needed to say.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:59 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Flying home. Yes, he was finally on the helicopter with Ko. It felt like an enormous weight had eased the moment they took off from the helipad at a backwater runway. He couldn't do anything about Jun's flu...and anxiety. He couldn't do anything about someone trying to get to him...to do god knows what. He hated feeling helpless but right now, that was exactly where he was at.

Sure, he was a superstar and somewhere over the course of a few weeks on the water he discovered that his prior convention on his own limits had changed. But even so, he still was a man who hadn't really had enough time to work through the first crisis in his head before being assaulted with a new one.

And well, he had to wonder how much of the crisis of recent days were caused by the weaknesses in others. Naoko had been sick, Jun wasn't well in more ways than one, Ryuukaze seemed to be trying to hard to make things work when he really just needed to back off...at least from Shou's perspective. Then the assassin? Well he wasn't sure if the man was trying to kill him but certainly they had tried to kill Hamu. However, Shou wasn't going to live in fear. He had already survived worse in his opinion. As he thought about it a song came to mind and quickly he dug out a pen from his coat and started writing on his arm.

Before Shou had finished writing, Ko had woken up with the sound of the engine but and was amazed by his first flight in the air in such a machine. Shou just smiled because flight seemed to take a bit of weight off of Ko too. He knew the boy had been quite scared and even now filled with questions about where everyone was.

Shou explained in only so many words that they were flying because he wanted to get them home quicker. And that Naoko, Jun and RyuuRyuu were coming back via the limo and car. They were concerned with Ko's safety, he had added to make sure the boy realized how much they did care.

It seemed to ease the boy's worries especially since he wasn't going to bad people and there weren't any bad things happening this high up in the air.

Ko peeked up at the pilot and Shou was about to call him back when the pilot gave the ok for the child to watch. So Ko strapped into the co-pilot's seat and was mesmerized by all the dials and lights.

Meanwhile, Shou put the finishing touches on his lyrics then pocketed the pen and pulled out his phone. His signal was great on his Iphone! Go figure. So he sent a text to his little manager friend. Izzy seemed so far away right now. And at the moment, Shou wished he were there to be a stable spot in his very unstable world.

Text: Ah...Izzy. How was your cake? I had forgot to ask you this when we text last. I'm in the air right now with great reception. Just wrote some lyrics on my arm. Heading home to Tokyo with Ko. Yes, a little early but we ran into some problems. A bit worse than paparazzi this time. Don't worry...We're ok.

Text2: I'm rather tired. And I'm not sure about the pancakes. Not sure how I'll manage visiting you with my nephew with this extra security that has cropped up. I'll have to talk more with you about this issue later. Just keep your own guard up. I have a feeling Smash will squelch any media on this before it can possibly hit the news.

His message was vague and he knew it. But it would be enough to keep his little manager friend aware. Yes, he knew Izzy would have a billion questions but right now Shou was a little too tired to be deeply informative. Soon he nodded off and fell asleep making the flight so much more peaceful.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games