Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 pm

{{It's ok. smile Understandable in a busy scene!}}

Jessi looked really confused at this information. "Really? Weird... Sounds like something out of a science fiction movie, almost." She laughed softly.

"Maybe they're bouncers or something."

She grinned. "You know, we could play 20 Questions if you're up for it. I think it's fun to play when getting to know someone, especially in a crowd."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

-dame points off in the general direction of the guy, scanning the crowd. She describes what he is wearing- Lotsa black -and tells some more features- I think his name is Shadow or Dragon or sommat.

-thinks- I think he was walkin' around with Jessi earlier. -eats another cheese cube-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Thistle squeaked happily, looking quite proud of herself. She flicked her tail happily and lightly licked Karrie's hand.

Amy looked at Karrie with wide, cautious eyes. "Really, you think so? You're not just saying that because... because you want things to be okay between Kits and I again?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Oohh! Engineering? I may ask for your advice then from time to time. I'm thinking of combining my potions and spells with technology. I experimented with this ice ray gun recently over the winter and it turned out fabulously so I was thinking of continuing on with that. *she takes a sip of her drink looking and pointing at some other pieces while they make their way closer to Jessi and the darkly dressed gentleman*

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 pm

She listened as dame described Psy's old friend. She gave her a confused look. "Jessi? Who's Jessi? User Image"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 pm

biggrin I'm glad. Thank you. *leans down and kisses her before realisign what doing* redface eek redface I'm sorry Kits! It....I.... sweatdrop redface If I overstepped boun... sweatdrop

rodenrock

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:21 pm

"Magic? What is it with all this magic? I've never encountered anything like it...well, I don't know. Hell, maybe I have. And I'm the last person you want to ask for advice."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:23 pm

The girl from AS? neutral -eats cheese-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:24 pm

eek redface I... *looks up at him, smiling shyly* I... I don't mind.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:25 pm

She frowned slightly, "Um, dame...never been to AS....so if she hasn't been in MW and I've met her here, I have NO clue as to who you're talking about. confused "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 pm

*shakes his head* I'm not just saying that. I think she'd be really happy to see you. *pets Thistle, gently moving his hand away from her mouth*

*blinks* Dame, why do you have a mustache? confused

Shadow thought about it, then sensed some more eyes searching for him. He sensed that he was about to be questioned by more than just Jessi.
Hmm. Perhaps, without Psy here, I might have overstayed my welcome

He then answered Jessi's question, "I'm not one to ask many questions for I don't usually have many questions to ask. I will answer any more of your questions. I will warn you," He continued in a hushed tone, "I might have to leave soon. It seems I might be getting un-trusting glances and I wish to not cause a scene that might ruin the evening for the special artist and her debut gallery."

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

rodenrock

redface biggrin redface *grins widely at this, trying to hide it* I...I'm glad. *kisses her again, on the corner of the mouth* Well, I need to go for the night, I'm sad to say. This prince is about to turn into a pumpkin if I don't get home soon. lol I'll be in touch about Sunday, okay? *leans in* Goodnight, Gorgeous. *grins down at Kits*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Oh well potions and spells are my specialty around here. That's why I'm in the lab so much but I really should think about moving my work into an actual store of some kind..well I'm sure if I was in a bind of some kind I could ask yo-oops! *Liada was walking slowly backwards not really paying attention that her barrier had been fading after leaving the refreshments table so she accidentally bumped into Jessi. Liada recovered her drink luckily enough before it spilled onto anyone including herself and turned to face Jessi to apologize* I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 pm

xp Well just look for the dude then, Kat. xd

-glances down at Velcore and smooths mustache- You like it, Velcore? xd
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games