Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:41 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*continues walking*..told him what?
*follows* I hadn't got the chance to tell him about the child...

OH! *blinks* and turns to face you* I am so so sorry cat..i thought he knew..i didnt mean to mess that up..
Oh well, he had found out sooner or later... I'm glad you told him *continues walking*

*follows you with hands in my coat*So how are you feeling?
Uncomfortable... the baby kicks too much... But besides that, i'm feeling good... *gazes at the sky with her hand behind her head*
So, how are you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:43 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*continues walking*..told him what?
*follows* I hadn't got the chance to tell him about the child...

OH! *blinks* and turns to face you* I am so so sorry cat..i thought he knew..i didnt mean to mess that up..
Oh well, he had found out sooner or later... I'm glad you told him *continues walking*

Uncomfortable... the baby kicks too much... But besides that, i'm feeling good... *gazes at the sky with her hand behind her head*
So, how are you?

*sighs* I'm not sure really..maybe scared a little...and exghausted for some reason..  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:46 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

So, how are you?

*sighs* I'm not sure really..maybe scared a little...and exghausted for some reason..
*looks at you* You're...scared? *is quite suprised* Never thought you could become scared...  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:50 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

So, how are you?

*looks at you* You're...scared? *is quite suprised* Never thought you could become scared...

Well yes..actually i have been thinking how dangerous it was for rai to have childeren and for you to have a child..And even the child...its just different..  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:51 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

So, how are you?

Well yes..actually i have been thinking how dangerous it was for rai to have childeren and for you to have a child..And even the child...its just different..
Heh... you guys worry too much... I'm still capable of fighting, but Rai and Ray forbid it *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:55 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

So, how are you?

Heh... you guys worry too much... I'm still capable of fighting, but Rai and Ray forbid it *sigh*

Well thats good..but* looks puzzled8 Who is ray?  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:58 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

Well Ray Cross is... *long silence* To think of it... I don't know much about him... I know he knows general Cross-sama... And he protects us alot...
((its just generalcross44, he didn't wanted to be general cross anymore))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:02 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

Well Ray Cross is... *long silence* To think of it... I don't know much about him... I know he knows general Cross-sama... And he protects us alot...

hmm..odd.But if he doesnt hurt anyone here i guess he is alright..((lol yea i knew that part)) *mutters* i guess i am going to have to make sure he up to nothing bad...  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:04 pm
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

hmm..odd.But if he doesnt hurt anyone here i guess he is alright..((lol yea i knew that part)) *mutters* i guess i am going to have to make sure he up to nothing bad...
*smiles* Well good luck with that. He's rarely seen at the Order now. He's mostly on a mission. ((ah okay ^^ btw do you know the anime Vampire knight??))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:07 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*smiles* Well good luck with that. He's rarely seen at the Order now. He's mostly on a mission. ((ah okay ^^ btw do you know the anime Vampire knight??))

Yea..and i doubt that i will get along with him...gah...
((lol duh love it))  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:10 pm
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

((lol duh love it))
((okay...))
Just don't get in any trouble with him... Sometimes People disappear when gets pissed...  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:15 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

((lol duh love it))
((okay...))
Just don't get in any trouble with him... Sometimes People disappear when gets pissed...

((heh...sorry.. sweatdrop )

*smirks* well we'll see how pissed off he get..  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:17 pm
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

((lol duh love it))
((okay...))

*chuckles* Hai...  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:26 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

((lol duh love it))
((okay...))

*chuckles* Hai...

*jokes8 Oh what?? ok i promise not to kill him ok?  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:29 pm
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

((lol duh love it))
((okay...))

*chuckles* Hai...

*jokes* Oh what?? ok i promise not to kill him ok?
That's not what I thought exacly... ^^;;
but I'm sure that he'll let you live.  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games