Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:46 pm

shadow_dragon_13
"I think it would be wise to wait. I'm sure, since she is the center of attention, she will be bombarded with fans that want to say hi. I think we should wait patiently to compliment her on her art that way we don't contribute to the potential stress a lot of attention can bring on an artist." He responded calmly and wisely.

Jessi thought about what Shadow said and then nodded. "Yes... I agree. Good point. Should we stay here and wait or go up to the bar?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:46 pm

*Once she gets upstairs, she spies her fiance and grins from ear to ear as he kisses her cheek. User Image She's about to give him a kiss and she notices he's only got 2 bags. User Image * I have some bags downstairs we need to get. You'll be so thrilled! I only have 4 suitcases and 2 carry-ons this time. User Image *She beams proudly.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:47 pm

(Thanks smile )

I would love that. *lets her lead* I bet you are very excited... *leans in and whiseprs* and nervous. I know I was when I had my first gallery viewing. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:50 pm

That's where I've seen you before, over at the Springs. I thought you looked familiar. I've just recently been frequenting there again. *She makes sure not to move too fast for Daniel but she was glad he was able to keep himself together. Trying to distract him she keeps pointing at certain pieces.* Oooh! I like this piece. I like how well she was able to catch the creature's likeness.

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:50 pm

*slowly walks around* You're right on both. sweatdrop I've hardly been able to sit still all day.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm

katana68
She looked over at Draa, "Draa! Let her talk! Why are you covering her mouth like that? There's no telling where your hands have been! User Image"
I'm pretty sure a fairly accurate guess could be made about that, but I've washed it since!
:: makes a concerned face :: sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Liada Trovaras
That's where I've seen you before, over at the Springs. I thought you looked familiar. I've just recently been frequenting there again. *She makes sure not to move too fast for Daniel but she was glad he was able to keep himself together. Trying to distract him she keeps pointing at certain pieces.* Oooh! I like this piece. I like how well she was able to catch the creature's likeness.

Daniel looked the picture up and down, scrunched his face a little, then nodded. He looked down at the picture's name tag.

"Er. Okay. But what's a Fo-a-nix?"

{{ Best I could phonetic it. }}

He looked at her calmly and answered, "It's up to you. I don't mind either way."

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie
I am sure. I do not have blue wings. *stretches one of his wings out to show her, accidentally bumping somebody in the process* Sorry. sweatdrop *the person looks around, trying to see who aplogized to her confused *

Amy looked at his wing and then mentally groaned at herself.

"Oh geez... I'm sorry Velcore. You're right. I've been a little out of it this week."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 pm

eek Only 4 bags and 2 carry-ons? No wonder! I must have walked right by them in my hurry to get up here. But hey, I'm proud of you for the effort at less luggage! *He starts to lean down to hug her, when he notices the hair ...* Wait ... Did you do something to your hair?

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Jessi looked at Shadow for a few moments and then finally smiled. "Well, if you don't mind, then, maybe we could stay down here for just a little bit longer. I don't like bars all that much, and it's a very nice atmosphere here with all of Kits' art hanging up. But I don't want you to be bored."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

*stops a moment to marvel at one of the paintings which seems to really stand out to him*

Gi ussta~ This piece is gorgeous. I had not realized she did work such as this.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:00 pm

I bet so. *beams* biggrin Oh surprised *stops at a painting* This one is beautiful, Kits! biggrin

FireSpark
Liada Trovaras

Daniel looked the picture up and down, scrunched his face a little, then nodded. He looked down at the picture's name tag.

"Er. Okay. But what's a Fo-a-nix?"

{{ Best I could phonetic it. }}

((lol no worries))

Its pronounced Fee-nix. Its a creature of myth, a bird whose body consists of flame. In many legends it is a symbol of death and rebirth. Mostly the rebirth part. Although I say its a creature of myth its very much the real thing, and very gorgeous in person.
*they continue to move on and she points to a portrait of Kits with Wings * Oh she looks very cute in this one. She always looks so nice in black.

Liada Trovaras

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

It is okay. *nods* I think I will go get some food now.*walks over to the tables, weaving through the crowd*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games