Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 pm
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

you talk about before saying she wasn't good.

Ah. XD Yeah. I plan on transferring to another store when the chance comes.

And after calling me in, the girl that is trying to get everyone fired showed up early. :< So I was told I wasn't needed anymore. :/ They were giggling about it too.

Karma will eventually bite her in the a**.

Hopefully you'll be able to transfer soon. That girl sounds like a nasty piece of work!

The new girl really puts me on edge. I always feel like if I don't do things perfectly, she's going to make it sound like I'm a horrible employee and attempt to get me fired. Also it seems like pissing her off does the same thing. :/

If it says anything. None of the other associates from the other stores like my manager that much either. They give her s**t all the time and have nick names for her. u.u;;

You know,suprises me sometimes how similar work and school are. Call me naive...but I used to think that by the time people had become adults, they'd have grown out of that kind of bitchy behaviour. Obviously some people never learn!

It must be horrible for you, having to work with that kind of tension in the air. I hate people that always put you on edge like that, waiting for a chance to strike you down. Poor Mero, I hope things improve for you soon. emotion_hug The only consolation is that it doesn't sound like she's got any personal grudge against you, if she treats everyone that badly. Never ceases to amaze me how people like that manage to get into positions of authority. My headmaster in primary school was the same. You were fine if he liked you...but if he took a dislike to you, like he did to me...he'd put you down at every opportunity.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm
Halfling Heroine
You know,suprises me sometimes how similar work and school are. Call me naive...but I used to think that by the time people had become adults, they'd have grown out of that kind of bitchy behaviour. Obviously some people never learn!

It must be horrible for you, having to work with that kind of tension in the air. I hate people that always put you on edge like that, waiting for a chance to strike you down. Poor Mero, I hope things improve for you soon. emotion_hug The only consolation is that it doesn't sound like she's got any personal grudge against you, if she treats everyone that badly. Never ceases to amaze me how people like that manage to get into positions of authority. My headmaster in primary school was the same. You were fine if he liked you...but if he took a dislike to you, like he did to me...he'd put you down at every opportunity.

I survived toys r us for three years. I'm sure I can handle a bad manager.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine

Best of luck with things then~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:16 pm
-sighs-
Getting ready to go to my dad's place and say goodbye to Amber before she gets put down.
I'm so ******** sad.
I remember her being born in the hallway when i was 9. she was this teeny little long ginger haired fluff ball.

I'ma miss her drool filled cuddles  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:17 pm
Halfling Heroine
Meromictic
Halfling Heroine

Best of luck with things then~ 3nodding

Thanks.

and omg this blueberry tea that I got from disney is delicious. ;o; //dies  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:21 pm
I'm back from a late lunch and I learned: Mediterranean meals are not my gig. sweatdrop *had those healthy choice lunches and didn't like them*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:32 pm
One of the cats and the lizard are trying to duel it out. >.<

Really? There is glass between the two. WTF could those two be bothering each other about?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:36 pm
Meromictic
One of the cats and the lizard are trying to duel it out. >.<

Really? There is glass between the two. WTF could those two be bothering each other about?
wow.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:43 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
-sighs-
Getting ready to go to my dad's place and say goodbye to Amber before she gets put down.
I'm so ******** sad.
I remember her being born in the hallway when i was 9. she was this teeny little long ginger haired fluff ball.

I'ma miss her drool filled cuddles

sorry. Is your cat sick or just really old?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm
@AliceLoathesWonderland: This is really sad, I wish you strength >:  

BiaA

Nerd

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:21 pm
ugh I just cleaned out the inventories of six mules
I don't even use them anymore why do I even have that many gonk
such a gruelling task

@Alice// oh that's terribly sad, I'm sorry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm
Ah, back from dinner. 3nodding

Kiaori: Good evening... redface

Alice: Be strong when your cat's going to be put down. I'm worrying about the day my cat would be put down. He's about 15 years old.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:31 pm
Ugh, I love that picture in my signature, but I'm thinking about changing it cause it doesn't match my art shop at all.
People that like that quirky stuff will be disappointed my the amount of kawaii desu they'll find, and people who like kawaii desu won't want to click.

What to do.... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:37 pm
why do I have dreams of going into medicine i'm so easily distracted right now emo  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 pm
I feel rather unsure now...I mean after I sold my 3rd gen Zodiacal, I bought the animated blush (again), and am down to a little more than 310k leftover. I'm not sure what to buy with the rest...I could save it all for what I would like in the next RIG, if I'll like it that is... sweatdrop  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games