Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 pm

She snickered as she ate what was left on her plate. "Oh, I'm sure Dougherty will be most pleased at your ability to travel so lightly this weekend. xd "

She put her plate aside on an empty table and grabbed a fresh drink,

"Kits does really nice work. So many of her pieces are so colorful. smile "
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:54 pm

((I was in the navy
and my RPC's bio is on my profile page for better understanding ^_^))

He considered carefully how he would explain it to her before he answered her question. "I am a Guardian. I don't know how to explain it. It would be like a mercenary in terms of Gaia, but I don't contract to just anyone. My job description is kinda like, I protect the innocent. I am my own boss. I choose which missions I accept and which ones I deny. The last mission I had involved protecting a town and a tribe from corruption. I had to eliminate those trying to corrupt them."

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

-dame walks into the bar from the front entrance, seeing only Daniel and Liada- Hey guys! xd Everybody else downstairs?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Sakura walked into the MW bar hoping she hadn't missed anything and looked around. "I'm not too late am I?" she asked as she came inside

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 pm

((SO FULL!!!!!! I COULD BURST!!!!!!!))

User Image *Slowly Razz stands up and begins to move around..... *
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:57 pm

{{Cool. smile I'll definitely take a look at it later tonight, after the scene is over so that Jessi's reactions are more authentic. If I knew something she wasn't supposed to, I might make a slip when writing her.}}

Jessi tried not to gawk at Shadow in amazement as he explained some of his 'work' to her. "Wow... That's really... wow. You seriously protected an entire town? Did you have help?"

Jessi_Deramis

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

*She continues to smile and sits next to Daniel. When her drink comes up she tells the bartender to make anything Daniel wants for a drink and then turns back to him* I don't mind at all. Its from my own experience that sometimes it helps to have at least one person to distract yourself from the number in the crowd itself. And we can check out the art as soon as it thins out a bit out here. *she takes a sip of her drink* I think I've seen you before, have we met?

*she looks up when she hears Dame call out to her and waves* Yea I think everyone else is already down there. I'm just getting a drink and chilling a bit before I go down

(edited)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Daniel waves weakly to Dame before going back to slouching in his seat.

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm

*having not moved far from the dragon painting, Velcore turned around when he heard Amy's voice. He ducked through the crowd, ending up right behind her* Hi Amy mrgreen

-smiles as Sakura enters- Hey love, nope it's probably in full swing. The gallery has been set up in the spa if you'd like to go see it. I know Kat said they were serving refreshments too. 3nodding -grins again- heart

-walks over to Daniel- What's wrong, Mr. Grumpy Gills? xd

((edited))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

*He begins to make his way towards Psy User Image*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Well yeah. I would certainly hope he'd be impressed. Four bags is a mere fraction of what I brought last time. rolleyes I'm sure William can handle 4 suitcases and 2 carry-ons. *Takes a bite of a cube of swiss cheese.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 pm

"I did not have help. The town helped in what little ways they could, and I taught them some things to help them protect themselves in the future, but yes, I protected a town, a tribe and I eliminated a few armies and an evil Overlord of sorts. I'm just glad I was able to find a place to stay so I could recover enough for this party."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 pm

She snickered again. "You're gonna have that poor man throw his back out and THEN what are you gonna do when he's in too much pain on the wedding night? rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Sakura waved and offered a soft smile that she hadn't missed anything. She went over and grabbed herself a drink and went out to take a look at the gallery in hopes that she could pick up a few new tricks to try out with her own works.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games