Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:58 pm

*Walking into the bar he sees a bunch of people...* User Image What the hell did I just walk into?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Daniel shook his head at the strange woman and pointed at Kits.

"No, uh, ma'am. I meant her. I mean, Kits. I'm fine, really."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm

I'm doing good. ^///^ Thank you, Psyzapp. *gets pulled into a hug by Katana* Actually, I haven't gotten down there yet. sweatdrop I'm waiting for the crowd to thin out a little bit so I can get through. *laughs nervously* I didn't know so many people would be here.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:02 pm

*Grins at Chef Karrie. User Image * Hi there.

*She notices Kat arriving and sees Razz come in. She grins at Razz.* What can I get you Razz? wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:03 pm

She winked at Kits, "Oh, I think you'll be satisfied with it. There's definitely lots of black and blue down there. wink "

She smiled at Karrie, "Hey, Karrie....good to see you. smile "
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 pm

"There isn't a need to wait, but when we pass the table, I wont tell anyone if you snag a few for yourself." He looked down to see her reaction to his attempted humor, then looked up to think about his answer to her question.

"Its a secret place, and to be honest, it has been a very long time since I left there so I don't exactly remember where it is or was. That is mostly by design though, so don't worry. I currently consider Gaia to be my new place of residence and I rather like this little town. I think, if I were asked, I would consider this to be my home, even though I have been away for two years."

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Well if your taking request. I will have a Madonna with a cherry in it. HAHAHAHA. *He walks over to Psy.* Whats all this about. *Points to every thing and notices a few pics.*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm

*smiles at the ladies*

*lifts his head up over the bar* Hello Psyzapp. Hello Katana. biggrin

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

*opens a portal and hops out of it looking around at the crowd of people already here* Tch, figures I have to be late because I couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear. Well lets find the star of the show. *Liada makes her way through the crowd smiling at some and takes a drink from one of the serving trays as she scans the crowd for Kits*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Razzdango
Well if your taking request. I will have a Madonna with a cherry in it. HAHAHAHA. *He walks over to Psy.* Whats all this about. *Points to every thing and notices a few pics.*

Razz, I lost my cherry quite a while ago. wink *She grins slyly at him to see his reaction and then continues to explain what is going on.* We are having an Art Exhibition…an "opening" of sorts for Kits Rose. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Jessi was caught a little off guard by the familiar sensation she felt around Shadow. He really reminded her of Daniel. He didn't remember a lot of where he was from, he was the quiet sort, and his sense of humor was dry and cute.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Well, if you won't tell anyone, then... I'll go ahead and take a couple. Our secret."

She laughed softly and grabbed a dessert along with a napkin when she got the opportunity. Before she took a bite, though, she responded to the rest of what Shadow said.

"You know, I don't think that's a bad way to look at home at all. Wherever you feel the most comfortable should be your home, I think, and if that's here, then all the more power to you. You can be gone from home for years but still call it home, even if you're not there at the time. That was how it was when I was at college. I still called the city I came from my home."

She took a bite of the dessert and after she had swallowed and dabbed at her mouth, she smiled. "This is good. I wonder if Chef Karrie made them."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Kat grinned at Psy, "Well, I'm going on down to Pandora's to make sure everything turned out fabulous for Kits. Shall we go make our appearance, Psy?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm excited to see everything. 3nodding *sees that the crowd is starting to thin out*

*Smok squeaks and lands on Kits' shoulder*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image What...... I was talking...... You asked.... DAMN IT I NEEDS SOME THING TO DRINK!!!
*Reaches around the counter and just grabs. User Image*
I hope this is all right.
*Then takes a big drink of what ever it is.*

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

*He uses he sleeves to clean his face.*

Man what was that? Oh thats cool cool. For kits Cash? Prizes?

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm

*Grins at Velcore. Such a polite dragon…she's really always liked him.* Hi Velcore. It's very nice to see you. wink

*She looks at Kat and grins.* I suppose we should. *She winks at Razz and then comes out from behind the bar to see the Artwork with Kat.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games