Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4419 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Jessi looked over when someone sat down at the end of the bar. She didn't recognize the face and knew he didn't work at AS. Already getting into her 'AS greet mode', she smiled brightly at the man and waved.

"Hello! Are you here for Kits Rose's art reception, too?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Amy looked up when she heard a familiar voice and smiled slightly at Miro. "Hey Miro."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:36 pm

:: waves ::
Hello purple-haired lady blaugh
:: starts to walk over to Amy, still dragging Draa, but he suddenly stiffens up and won't budge ::

She's got that thing with her.
:: glares at Thistle ::

:: glances back and forth between Draa and the pony ::
What's the big deal? confused

That thing almost killed me stressed
Draa is silly blaugh
:: continues dragging him over to where Amy is ::
Do you know if the pie is being served yet? blaugh

:: eye twitches ::
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Suddenly Shadow noticed two women as the greeted each other and one tried to greet him. Shadow responded to the woman with a silent and polite nod of the head. Then he watched the tension grow between the womens pets.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Amy rolled her eyes slightly at Draa's ridiculous reaction to Thistle, but she smiled slightly at Miro again. "Yeah, his 'fear' of Thistle is quite silly, indeed."

Her smile grew a little bit when Miro mentioned pie. She sure loved her sweets. "I don't think it's being served, yet. I'm not even sure if they're having it here in the bar or someplace else. I was hoping someone would arrive that could tell me if help was needed, but we haven't seen anyone. I guess that's gotta be a good thing, that no people running around here must mean things are ready to go."

Thistle stared up at Miro and squeaked happily at her. Then, she saw Draa... she recognized his smell. She squeaked haughtily at him and flicked her tail indignantly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Jessi nodded to Miro first. "Hey Miro! Good to see you here!"

Jessi then continued talking to the stranger, unhindered by his lack of a response. "That's cool you're here for that! You know, she's co owner of the establishment I work at! I work at Aqua Springs, a winter and summer resort. You should come there sometime! It's a lot of fun but can also be a great place to relax. So, you a big fan of art or simply a friend of Kits and here to support her?"

She took a quick sip of her drink.

Jessi_Deramis

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:47 pm

{{Pets rofl That's golden rofl tch... yeah yeah... laugh it up mister fruitcake stare }}
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:47 pm

((Draa is a dark elf, not a pet. rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:52 pm

He responded calmly to her simple questions. "I am a fan of art, sometimes, But I'm here because I'm a friend of Pszapp. She invited me to come after seeing me for the first time in 2 years." He paused and thought a moment then continued calmly and politely, "I might stop by the resort and take a look around sometime. Thank you."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Jessi's eyes widened at his comment about not seeing his friend Psyzapp in 2 years. "Two years?! Woah! That's a really long time. You're just now returning? That's so awesome! It's an art reception and a reunion between two friends. I love parties that have multiple reasons to celebrate."

She took a sip of her drink again before continuing. "I'm so glad that you might stop by our place. We'll have an art exhibit there soon all the time, so you can stop by and look at it since you're a fan of art. Oh! We have art nights, too, where different expressions of art, such as music, literature, and dance are shared."

Jessi_Deramis

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Shadow nods his agreement, then nods again with interest to her comments about art and the resort.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:00 pm

((Draa looks like Tes :: points up to ThisEmptySoul :: ... only with green hair and different piercings 3nodding :: whispers conspiratorially :: He practically is like a pet for Miro, though 3nodding I heard that scream :: innocent face :: ))

Miro doesn't know much about the party either. Kits just mentioned it briefly when she drove Miro home. 3nodding

I don't think she said anything about there being pie.
What kind of party doesn't have pie, though? gonk
..... most of them? o_O;

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Jessi chuckled and rolled her eyes at herself. "Duh! I didn't even give you directions to AS, yet. Do you know where GGB is?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Amy tilted her head to the side slightly. "Well, maybe you'll be able to slip into JD during the party, Miro, and ask for a dessert of some kind. I don't believe it serves pie since it is Oriental, but it does serve desserts."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 pm

He thought a quick moment, then answered, "I'm sorry miss, you're going to have to bare with me a moment, it has been two years since I've been here. A lot has changed. I don't know the short names of places, so I don't know what GGB even stands for. I'm sorry."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4419 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games