Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:08 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Customers can be really irrational at times.

I read one story about how a cashier spent ten minutes explaining a buy two get one free deal and the customer kept saying NO!

Next day she comes back to the same cashier and claims noone ever told her about the deal.

I've never had that problem. Usually its people bring up all this stuff and then leave it to me to figure out the best way to run their stuff through. I swear toys r us is the only reason I've ever been good at math. xd ;

I've had people use that excuse before on other promotions or w/e. Luckily, that stuff doesn't seem to happen much at the store I work at now.
And speak of the devil... our store is getting swamped and my manager was like "is there any way you can come in early? ;o;" The weather sucks today. So I'm a bit amazed at how busy it is. o.o;; Anyways, I'm off to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm
I feel really accomplished when my mom can recognize one of my girliest characters as a male. emotion_dowant  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
10 years? That's a lot he must have done other crime as well.? Your manager should be fire.

I wouldn't know. I was only told of what had happened.

And why should my manager be fired? o.O; Everything we did was by the book. Some people just get pissed off when they don't get their way.

you talk about before saying she wasn't good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:19 pm
I finally started playing the first Phoenix Right, why didn't I play it before?? It's so great! Apollo Justice just wasn't that good.

Gotta play them all now...and ship gumshoexedgeworth  

BiaA

Nerd

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:31 pm
I've never played the Phoenix Right games, but getting to shout "OBJECTION!" into the DS mircrophone always sounded like it'd be fun. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:39 pm
The stories and characters are very interesting too! It got me hooked!.......Just download the rom and use No$gba ninja  

BiaA

Nerd

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 pm
BiaA: congrats  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
10 years? That's a lot he must have done other crime as well.? Your manager should be fire.

And why should my manager be fired? o.O; Everything we did was by the book. Some people just get pissed off when they don't get their way.

Ah. XD Yeah. I plan on transferring to another store when the chance comes.

And after calling me in, the girl that is trying to get everyone fired showed up early. :< So I was told I wasn't needed anymore. :/ They were giggling about it too.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

And after calling me in, the girl that is trying to get everyone fired showed up early. :< So I was told I wasn't needed anymore. :/ They were giggling about it too.

That's so mean. I would look for another place unless you like payless but not that store?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

Karma will eventually bite her in the a**.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:15 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

Hopefully you'll be able to transfer soon. That girl sounds like a nasty piece of work!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Sorry to hear of the work situation you have, Mero.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:19 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

That's so mean. I would look for another place unless you like payless but not that store?

I do really love the company. Its super easy and makes handling guests so much easier. c: The discount is pretty good and most of the people I meet are pretty awesome.

Rumor has it that one of the stores near me has an opening. So I'm setting up a time to meet the manager and talk with her about changing stores. The other girl that nearly got fired is looking into going to another store as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:21 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

I do really love the company. Its super easy and makes handling guests so much easier. c: The discount is pretty good and most of the people I meet are pretty awesome.

Rumor has it that one of the stores near me has an opening. So I'm setting up a time to meet the manager and talk with her about changing stores. The other girl that nearly got fired is looking into going to another store as well.

That would be nice you can work in the new one that open up. Best of luck!  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:26 pm
Halfling Heroine
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

Hopefully you'll be able to transfer soon. That girl sounds like a nasty piece of work!

The new girl really puts me on edge. I always feel like if I don't do things perfectly, she's going to make it sound like I'm a horrible employee and attempt to get me fired. Also it seems like pissing her off does the same thing. :/

If it says anything. None of the other associates from the other stores like my manager that much either. They give her s**t all the time and have nick names for her. u.u;;  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games