Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:11 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx

*hears yelling and comes out of room holding mia who is sleeping* hey cat what's going on??
Lulubells back!! Lullubells back!!! Lulubells back!!! 8D

*smiles a bit thankful someone atually is happy i'm here*
This really needs a party!!!

oh that would be great!oh one question though....is there any other lulubell's here?
There was, but she's cosplaying someone else now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:12 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx

*hears yelling and comes out of room holding mia who is sleeping* hey cat what's going on??
Lulubells back!! Lullubells back!!! Lulubells back!!! 8D

oh that would be great!oh one question though....is there any other lulubell's here?

*sighs in relief* Ok good...But it wont be the same with our old gang...*sighs*  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:14 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

Yea... Miranda always brought in some wine.. Devi and Dero would get drunk again... Tyki would just be hitting on some random girl again... *sighs*  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:16 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

Yea... Miranda always brought in some wine.. Devi and Dero would get drunk again... Tyki would just be hitting on some random girl again... *sighs*

*sniffles* yea..oh but hEY! your married and pregmant! what happened???  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:17 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

Well... I suppose you can't remember Rojo...  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:19 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*blinks* YOU MARRIED THAT IDIOT ROJO?????  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:21 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

N-n-no No!! I just continued to torture him ^-^
Anyway, he and Dero got in a fight with each other about... Who I liked more =.="  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:22 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

Anyway, he and Dero got in a fight with each other about... Who I liked more =.="

Oh thanks the millenuium earl...ok then what happened and who won?oh good job in the torturing by the way  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:25 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

Oh thanks the millenuium earl...ok then what happened and who won?oh good job in the torturing by the way
I just was sick about their immature behaviour and left... That's the night Jasdero declared his love for me... He even wanted to give up on me... Thinking he wasn't worthy... He ran away...
I found him back after some time... in an alley, surrounded by cats... I couldn't resist it and kissed him on the lips. ^//w//^  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:27 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

I just was sick about their immature behaviour and left... That's the night Jasdero declared his love for me... He even wanted to give up on me... Thinking he wasn't worthy... He ran away...
I found him back after some time... in an alley, surrounded by cats... I couldn't resist it and kissed him on the lips. ^//w//^

no no wait i remeber that time actually,i was there!oh wow...then what happened???  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:30 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

no no wait i remeber that time actually,i was there!oh wow...then what happened???
A couple of months ago, he proposed to me <3
*shows her ring again and giggles*  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:33 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

* looks at the ring again and starts hyperventalating *and the father of the kids is.....*cant even say the name*  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:35 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

* looks at the ring again and starts hyperventalating *and the father of the kids is.....*cant even say the name*
*huggles* Calm down... This may sound weird but its the truth. Jasdero is the father.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:37 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*huggles* Calm down... This may sound weird but its the truth. Jasdero is the father.

*stops hyperventalation and laughs* wait that means ..you my sister now!!!omg yay!!!!!wait did i miss the wedding????And where the hell is jasdero???why hasnt he been on??*suddenly getting mad at him*  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:40 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*stops hyperventalation and laughs* wait that means ..you my sister now!!!omg yay!!!!!wait did i miss the wedding????And where the hell is jasdero???why hasnt he been on??*suddenly getting mad at him*
((His mom is home again, and she takes his comp away, now and then))
Our wedding was quite short but beautiful >w<
S-s-sister?! Does that mean that you are going to kill me again when I look at Devi?  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games