Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:34 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44
can i help you?

no, i just...
so what's up with you turning into a noah miss?

eep! how did you?
*swishes hands over eyes* i may be blind, but i'm not a fool, i see energy and emotions...you can't see it either...but what do you want

-is really concerned but plays it off- Naa...don't be so mean. She just needs some cheering up is all. -pats rai on the back-
i can see that...*sits up* anyway, what is up with you two? we'll almost be at paradise island  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:34 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44
can i help you?

no, i just...

eep! how did you?
*swishes hands over eyes* i may be blind, but i'm not a fool, i see energy and emotions...you can't see it either...but what do you want

-is really concerned but plays it off- Naa...don't be so mean. She just needs some cheering up is all. -pats rai on the back-

..*holds arm*  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:38 pm
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44

eep! how did you?

..*holds arm*

-scratches back of head- Er, what exactly is Paradise island?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:46 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44

eep! how did you?

..*holds arm*

yeah?  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:56 pm
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

..*holds arm*

yeah?
oh right...it's a hidden mystical island called pirate paradise, every unique group of pirates know where it is, the pirate lords made it so it's a neutral place to interact and trade, there are things there like arenas, it's like a little city  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:01 pm
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

..*holds arm*

yeah?
oh right...it's a hidden mystical island called pirate paradise, every unique group of pirates know where it is, the pirate lords made it so it's a neutral place to interact and trade, there are things there like arenas, it's like a little city

Sounds nice, right Rai? It'll give you time on solid ground. Hopefully that will help things. -smiles-

Symphonic Tragedy

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:07 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx

..*holds arm*

yeah?

Sounds nice, right Rai? It'll give you time on solid ground. Hopefully that will help things. -smiles-
we need to stop for supplies anyway, but yeah, stay close to someone in the higher ups and you'll be fine, i'll send marcus, flint, frankie, and soma with you  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx

..*holds arm*

yeah?

we need to stop for supplies anyway, but yeah, stay close to someone in the higher ups and you'll be fine, i'll send marcus, flint, frankie, and soma with you

Is that many people really necessary?

Symphonic Tragedy

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:15 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx

yeah?

Is that many people really necessary?

yeah it does, ...and we can handle our selfs for the time being  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:31 am
*walks around the market a bit lost wondering where everyone is*  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:04 am
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
((lol xDDD))
We can't fight forever!
*spots Maria* Hey little girl, have you seen a lady with white/gray hair?

-growls and charges again-

-touches own hair then smiles- Nope!

((g2g. Sorry! ))
((Okay... Bye bye, Viorica!!!! ;-; ))
*is cut by Ichiru again, gets some trouble with his vampire side and gasps for air*
Oh okay... *walks further* (She seemed...familiar...)

-is panting-

-skips outside- I-chi-ru! -grabs Zero's arm, pretending to mistake him for Ichiru-

d-damn i lost everyone
?! I'm not Ichiru...  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:05 am
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

I know..I'm soo sorry..*smacks my own head* I'm such an idiot..and look your almost here all alone...i wonder why everyone else left too...*hugs cat some more* i missed you guys sooo much..
But what has been going on here?
Well... ^^;; to start of, i'm married. And already expecting 2 children ^^;;
Rai has already 2 kids, Nataku and Mia
Ray still thinks I'm weak x3
OMG Allen would be so happy to see you again!! But she left for 3 weeks...

*gasp, and eyes go wide,looks at your ring finger then at your stomach then at you and then all around* WAAAAHHHHH?!?!?!*passes out*
Oops... ^^;; A bit too much for one day I guess... *softly shakes you* lulubell-sama??
((sorry... I dun wanne go but i really have to... *hugs tightly before she leaves* It was good to see you back!!!!))

*hears yelling and comes out of room holding mia who is sleeping* hey cat what's going on??
Lulubells back!! Lullubells back!!! Lulubells back!!! 8D  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:07 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

I know..I'm soo sorry..*smacks my own head* I'm such an idiot..and look your almost here all alone...i wonder why everyone else left too...*hugs cat some more* i missed you guys sooo much..
But what has been going on here?
Well... ^^;; to start of, i'm married. And already expecting 2 children ^^;;
Rai has already 2 kids, Nataku and Mia
Ray still thinks I'm weak x3
OMG Allen would be so happy to see you again!! But she left for 3 weeks...

*gasp, and eyes go wide,looks at your ring finger then at your stomach then at you and then all around* WAAAAHHHHH?!?!?!*passes out*
Oops... ^^;; A bit too much for one day I guess... *softly shakes you* lulubell-sama??
((sorry... I dun wanne go but i really have to... *hugs tightly before she leaves* It was good to see you back!!!!))

*hears yelling and comes out of room holding mia who is sleeping* hey cat what's going on??

*smiles a bit thankful someone atually is happy i'm here*  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:41 am
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

This really needs a party!!!  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:05 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

This really needs a party!!!

oh that would be great!oh one question though....is there any other lulubell's here?  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games