Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 4417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:27 am

Heya Leko! -eyes the man, wondering if he fell asleep- How are you ladies today?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:29 am

Shadow was surprised she didn't hug him, but his surprise didn't show. He hoped she would remember how hard it was for people to read him. The Psyzapp he remembered would have hugged him no matter what, even, maybe especially, if he was dripping blood down one arm from a wound.
"Hello Psyzapp. It's been a long time, hasn't it. I suspect you'll be seeing me a lot now. I'm doing alright, a little tired from my long journey and last mission. It was tough, but tougher for the other guy. "Shadow answers her question with a little bit of humor. "How are you doing? I see your getting married soon. Who's the lucky man?" He continuously spoke with a calm relaxing tone, never showing much excitement or emotion.

EDIT
((i was typing slow, wow. you are strict with those rules, lol. and yes, i read them ^_^))

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:29 am

He must have needed a room in a hurry rolleyes
Too bad we don't HAVE rooms.... User Image
I'm alright I suppose.

*tips back the Jack again*
*notices the man come back to*
Oh goody, we've got a live one. twisted

*edited
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 am

*Grins at Shadow and places a hand on his arm.* User Image It's so good to see you! A mission…oh my. User Image Sounds dangerous. User Image But I have no doubt the other guy isn't doing too well. User Image

I am getting married. His name is William Dougherty. heart He's a Police Officer. I know…who'd have guessed a Cop would steal away my heart. heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 am

(( lol Leko, you kill me. xd @ Dragon, yes we do. wink All in good fun. xd ))

A room? confused What?

-looks at the man again- Hiya, I'm dame and this here is Leko. -motions to Leko, hip cocked to one side and hand on it- It seems you already know our Mistress. ^_^

Who would have guessed indeed, Psy. Have you told him about our parties tomorrow and Saturday? whee

((edited))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:42 am

"Dougherty, hmm. Sounds familiar. I recall a Dougherty before I left." He stated before turning to see the other women that joined in. With a bow to both of them, he introduced himself. "Hello ladies, I'm Guardian Shadow Dragon. I know Psyzapp from two years ago. I was away on a long mission. Is there nowhere nearby that I can stay since this bar doesn't have rooms. I didn't realize it wasn't an Inn, my apologies.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:43 am

*enjoying a late breakfast after doing her daily ritual, she pauses to retrieve her laptop from the coffee table and returns to the kitchen, pulling up her MW account. Opening a new email window, she addresses it to Kat.

Email to Kat
Kat,

I hope you do not mind, but I took the liberty of ordering some specialty table toppers from a Scandinavian based chocolatier that I buy my secret stash from. There will be three orders coming in one shipment between today and Saturday: the table toppers are white chocolate skulls crying blood red chocolate tears onto a dark chocolate rose clenched between its teeth. The "stake" that runs through the skulls acts as a cooler, so they don't melt all over the tables.

The second order are three large woven chocolate baskets, each basket carrying three dozen chocolate roses, and each basket a different color: white, red and dark chocolate. The third order a personal one for me, which should make six boxes total, two for the first order, three for the second and one for the last. If by chance the shipment arrives before the day of the party, have the JD house them in the their cooler until day of use.

If said shipment arrives the day of, and I'm not around to pick it up please place it in the cooler as well. All you'll have to do is sign for the items, since our names are the only two that are on the recieving ticket. I hope you enjoy the toppers and I'll see you soon.

Icy

Hitting send, she closes her laptop and finishes her meal, placing her dishes in the dishwasher. Grabbing her coat, bag and keys, she sets out to run some errands, figuring it was about time she reclaimed Lo from Flame*

EDITED
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 am

(( stare Now I want decadent chocolate. stressed ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:49 am

*enters the bar and gazes to see many people here*

Hello!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:49 am

*taps out a clove*
rooms rooms...
What is around for rooms?

*strikes a wooden match*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 am

*Hears Dame.* OH … Shadow, there are a few events we are having here this weekend. Friday is an Art Gallery Opening to feature a local Artist and on Saturday is an "Anti" Valentine party. We have a theme party here at least once a month. If you are free, maybe you can make it.

I'm trying to see if I can be here Friday, but I have to leave for New York with my fiance to check on things there for my honeymoon. heart I should be back sometime on Sunday night.

*Thinks about it for a minute looks at Leko.* Had I known so many people needed a place to say, I would have added on a 5 star hotel. stressed
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 am

-waves at Nei- You look cute. heart

Well, I know there are apartments around, and I think that Makai Lounge or whatever still has a hotel. Some people crash at Chatty Kathy's if they aren't staying for long. There are hotels up in the Upper GGG too. But those are probably pricey. There's a quaint little hotel a few blocks from here.

((If you actually wanna RP it, just post in the "Everywhere Else" thread. It serves for that purpose. 3nodding heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 am

*grabs an empty seat and drags up her dead fellow*

Why thank you Dame, it's for the anti-love Saturday.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:57 am

rofl rofl pirate

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 am

He tilts his head a slight bit to the right to think about what she just told him. "Sounds interesting, I don't know if I'll be able to make it. First I need a place to stay, then I can rest and maybe then I'll be able to come to your events." He then listens to Dame and nods politely, "Thank you. I will look into some of those and see what works best."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 4417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games