Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 4417 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:48 am
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Believe me... you don't want to be a vampire, Ichiru...

You don't know anything! -charges again- Why does she only look at you. Why?!

-back in her room- A hammer is falling on all the pieces.
Ichiru!! *waits for the right moment to attack*
*gets up* (Why would she give her blood to Zero just by that... I have to know!) *looks for Shizuka*

-dodges attack and shoulder rams him-

-places her soul into Maria's body-

( Her name was Maria....right? )
((Maria Kurenai ^-^)) *slides back and kicks him*
(Where could she have gone to...)

-falls, rolls, and regains-

-skips into the hall-

( Ninja. xd )
((lol xDDD))
We can't fight forever!
*spots Maria* Hey little girl, have you seen a lady with white/gray hair?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:53 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
*gets up* (Why would she give her blood to Zero just by that... I have to know!) *looks for Shizuka*

-skips into the hall-

( Ninja. xd )
((lol xDDD))
We can't fight forever!

-growls and charges again-

-touches own hair then smiles- Nope!

((g2g. Sorry! ))  

Symphonic Tragedy

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:56 am
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist

-skips into the hall-

( Ninja. xd )
((lol xDDD))
We can't fight forever!

-growls and charges again-

-touches own hair then smiles- Nope!

((g2g. Sorry! ))
((Okay... Bye bye, Viorica!!!! ;-; ))
*is cut by Ichiru again, gets some trouble with his vampire side and gasps for air*
Oh okay... *walks further* (She seemed...familiar...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm
*knocks on the door nervously and clears throat expecting to get yelled at*ehem...  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 pm
cammitchel
*knocks on the door nervously and clears throat expecting to get yelled at*ehem...
*glomp clings* T-T Lulubell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:48 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
*glomp clings* T-T Lulubell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

*gets surprised* ehh?!!!*fell down*...oh hey cat!*hugs*I thought you guys wouldnt rememeber me..or be mad at me..  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 pm
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*gets surprised* ehh?!!!*fell down*...oh hey cat!*hugs*I thought you guys wouldnt rememeber me..or be mad at me..
WOULDN'T REMEMBER YOU!? It's been so quiet around here without you...Miranda...Tyki...and I haven't seen Devi in a while too... ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:51 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

WOULDN'T REMEMBER YOU!? It's been so quiet around here without you...Miranda...Tyki...and I haven't seen Devi in a while too... ;-;

Wahhh??!?! what happened to everyone then?*looks around* and even now its too...quiet...  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:53 pm
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

Wahhh??!?! what happened to everyone then?*looks around* and even now its too...quiet...
I'm mostly alone now and then... sometimes I see Ray (General Cross), Rai... Viorica and i'm always playing with miyu in the cafeteria... but...it's so quiet... *clings* I was so worried when you suddenly left!! T-T  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

I'm mostly alone now and then... sometimes I see Ray (General Cross), Rai... Viorica and i'm always playing with miyu in the cafeteria... but...it's so quiet... *clings* I was so worried when you suddenly left!! T-T

I know..I'm soo sorry..*smacks my own head* I'm such an idiot..and look your almost here all alone...i wonder why everyone else left too...*hugs cat some more* i missed you guys sooo much..
But what has been going on here?  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:58 pm
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

I know..I'm soo sorry..*smacks my own head* I'm such an idiot..and look your almost here all alone...i wonder why everyone else left too...*hugs cat some more* i missed you guys sooo much..
Well... ^^;; to start of, i'm married. And already expecting 2 children ^^;;
Rai has already 2 kids, Nataku and Mia
Ray still thinks I'm weak x3
OMG Allen would be so happy to see you again!! But she left for 3 weeks...  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:59 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*gasp, and eyes go wide,looks at your ring finger then at your stomach then at you and then all around* WAAAAHHHHH?!?!?!*passes out*  

cammitchel

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:02 pm
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel
D_Cat-Exorcist
cammitchel

*gasp, and eyes go wide,looks at your ring finger then at your stomach then at you and then all around* WAAAAHHHHH?!?!?!*passes out*
Oops... ^^;; A bit too much for one day I guess... *softly shakes you* lulubell-sama??
((sorry... I dun wanne go but i really have to... *hugs tightly before she leaves* It was good to see you back!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:41 pm
*still colapsed on the marble floor intrance*zzzzzzzz..............  

cammitchel

cammitchel

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:06 pm
cammitchel
*still colapsed on the marble floor intrance*zzzzzzzz..............

*wakes up still shocked and sits down back leaning on the wall in the hallway*  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 4417 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games