Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4411 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Well, I don't know if they're all that great. But I have fun with it, and that's what counts, right? *smiles*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Sakura smiled in return and giggled a little "That's exactly right...but even so I try to practice if I get the urge to so I'm mostly carrying around my sketch book. Oh that reminds me, Tommy suggested that we could paint over in AS sometime if we like...I think he's curious about how paintings are made or something" she told Kits as she thought about it

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:39 pm

I usually have mine with me too, but I didn't grab it tonight. *gets her drink and brings it to a seat nearer to Sakura* That's a good idea. It can be a lot to carry around, though. Maybe I could see about getting an easel or two to keep there. It might be an idea for the events we're planning to showcase art. We'll have people play music, recite poems, whatever they want. So I don't see why we couldn't include some people working on paintings. If you're interested, that is. 3nodding I think it could be fun.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Sakura nodded in agreement "That would be a great idea...maybe with enough interest we could get a class going if anyone wants to learn" she said with a smile and took a sip of her drink

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:50 pm

*grins* That's a really good idea too. 3nodding *takes a drink*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Sakura finished the rest of her glass before taking it over to the sink and giving it a good clean. "Well I best be heading home...I have some boxes to unpack" she said with a giggle. "I'll see you next time Kits" she said as she gave her a wave and left for home

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:58 pm

*smiles* See you later, Sakura. *waves* ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 pm

*finishing her drink, takes care of her glass and heads home*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 am

*Goes up to the Main Bar and posts a wedding invitation on the board for patrons to see.* heart

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 am

Shadow enters the bar and pauses a moment to look around. A lot has changed, I don't remember this being here 2 years ago. He thinks as he quickly and accurately takes in the view in front of him. He walks up to one of the bartenders and asks for a key, hoping that no one recognize him yet. He had a long journey to get back here and was exhausted from it and the last mission he completed.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:36 am

*Turns around and looks at the patron that has just entered the bar. He looks awful familiar.* User Image Good Morning. Welcome to the Most WANTED. My name is Mistress Psyzapp, I'm the owner of this humble establishment. User Image

The bar here is self service, unless there is a bartender on duty. I'd be happy to get you a drink or an espresso since it is your first time here.
*Continues to eye this person and feels as though she knows him.* neutral
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 am

He see's the invitation and connects the name on it to the woman that just introduced herself. He was hoping for minimal conversation, but apparently not with his luck. "Hello, I am Guardian Shadow Dragon. Congratulations on the wedding. I do not need anything but a room key please." He says out of courtesy and politeness. If it had been a man, he might have just asked for a key and gave his informal name, but it was a woman.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:51 am

*Shadow Dragon! User Image She DOES know this man.* SHADOW DRAGON?!!! User Image Why……I can't believe it!! User Image *Comes out from behind the bar to get a good look at him.* It's been a long time. Last I saw you was at the Cabana Bar tending bar. xp How are you? xd *Is unsure if she should hug him.* ninja
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 am

-dame walks in from the JD- Good day, fair patrons! xd -smiles-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 am

*walks in from the office after doing the security scans*
*tips back a pint of Jack as she walks to a stool*
*Spots dame and Psy and a new guy*
*waves with her free hand then takes a seat*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4411 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games