Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:09 pm

"Don't worry. Heroes always come back, silly." Zephit nodded slightly, trying to convince both him and her that it was truth. Then he leaned in forcefully, stealing a kiss from her while he still felt coherent enough to do so. Then the world literally felt like it was spinning, in the worst possible way, and he draped his arms around her to try and stabilize himself. Only for his body to take the action as one too many stresses and try to drop him back to sleep.

"I'll let you help me, on one condition..." Zephit was whispering, not sure he could manage to be any louder than that. "I'm feeling kind of tired, so could you lay down with me, please?"

[[Don't hate the nonsensical love. We are going for Romance Comedy speed, I think. Anyway, gotta hit the old dusty trail back to my parent's house for the weekend. Should take a couple of hours, so I might be on tonight.]]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 pm

{{*doesn't like romantic comedies either* neutral }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:13 pm

{{Zephit had to head home and will be offline for awhile. He said I could say he passed out, so I'll go ahead and do that and head us out. I'll be leaving soon, too.}}

Amy could barely stomach anymore of this. Surely they must have known each other before GGG because no one in their right mind would act this way around each other if they just met. This was nuts! She was about to throw up in her sink... Okay, not literally, but the sentiment was there.

Suddenly, she heard a thump and quickly turned around. Zephit's head had fallen on the table. He had passed out!

Amy gasped and Phoenix meowed pitifully in worry. He was looking up at Zephit's upper body lying over him and pawed at him in worry.

Amy went over to the table and started to get Zephit back up. She used her powers to get some wind to come through the windows and help her out. She was able to get Zephit to his room and laid him down.

"Liada, I'll be calling BARC and asking someone from there to come over and check on Zephit. I'm sure they can help with their expertise. I'll make sure to remind Zephit that you were here when he wakes up. But thank you for stopping by. I'm glad he got to see you. He had been wanting to. But he won't be up for more for quite some time. You... You can stop back by in a few days, though, if you want."

She'd just have to make sure she was in another room or wearing ear muffs.

Amy got her phone out and called BARC.

{{got to go. Work is almost out and I still have to make a quick post in BARC!}}
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:15 pm

{{And sorry, just saw your post, Zephit. But Amy wouldn't let that happen in her house. With anyone, especially if they've only just started dating and someone just passed out. Can't fix post now, though. Going to miss the exit bell!{{

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm

(( twisted I agree on the vote for sacrificing Draa. Also blame this one for the "soulmate" thing. *points to the passing out cat boy* He started it first. xp Otherwise I'm not the only one who gets sappy around here. Anywho time to tuck a kitty in bed. ))

Liada sighed at him and slightly shook her head. He really was hopeless but couldn't help but smile at his kiss. She looked over to Amy when he passed out in her arms and gave her an apologetic face. sweatdrop Any chance you can show me his room so I can tuck him in? I won't stay since this is your place and I'm sure I've overstayed my welcome, but I'm going to make sure he's resting properly first. Once Amy showed him where his room was they both tucked him in and the cat curled up at his side. Smiling and at least Amy had the brains to call a doctor for him she politely thanked Amy for letting her visit Zephit and left the house. She would have to look into this James person and find out what the hell he was up to with all this.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 am

Amy had finally gotten a human doctor to come in and see Zephit. All he could do was treat his outward ailments, though. He listened to his heart and inner organs. He couldn't hear anything abnormal, but since he wasn't completely human, the doctor wasn't completely sure he was out of the woods, yet. He told Amy that she needed to take care of him and he would look around and make some calls to try and find anyone that might be able to help a Neko.

Amy, meanwhile, had texted Kits, asking for some help.

Amy's text to Kits
Kits, who do you go see when you get sick or hurt? Like, what kind of doctor? Zephit got injured pretty badly, and I can't find anyone that knows that much about Nekos to be able to help him."

Amy sent that text last night.

Now, had spent most of the day trying to make sure Zephit was as comfortable as he could be in bed and had moved the TV into his room. Now it was lunch time.

Amy came into Zephit's room and saw that Phoenix was still lying next to him. Thistle wouldn't go near him and Phoenix wouldn't leave his side. She had weird animals.

She smiled gently at Zephit. "Hey Zephit. It's lunch time. What can I get you?"

{{Be back soon after I mow.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 am

"Lunch?" Zephit asked drowsily, though it came out much more pathetic than that. He had been getting progressively worse since the day before, and even the stupid doctor couldn't tell what was wrong. Zephit knew they probably wouldn't, this was something else. It felt like his existence was just flickering out.

"Whatever is fine." He was tired of being taken care of already. His heart told him it was insincere, and so did experience. People didn't even want to take care of him when he was a cat, and now that he was a bigger burden it made even less sense. Zephit just needed to get up and onto his feet, and start getting to the bottom of this.

"I'm going to shower, in the meantime." Slowly he sat up and shuffled to the side of the bed, trying not to disturb Phoenix.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:59 am

Amy frowned when she heard the weakness in Zephit's eyes and saw how little life he seemed to have in his eyes. He was getting worse, and she knew it. That was it. She was going to take him to the city to find someone there who could help.

Amy went to the side of the bed and rested her hands on his arm, offering her support for when he stood. "Why not a bath instead? That way you'll be sitting down and not standing for a shower."

Phoenix watched Zephit move carefully. The kitten wouldn't move so that he wouldn't get in Zephit's way, but he watched him carefully.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 pm

He wasn't actually sure if he could get back out of the bathtub after getting in it either. Zephit was sure a shower or a bath would be a challenge, but he decided not to make a fuss with Amy. Taking her support he walked into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub to get the water started. It took him a few minutes to get the temperature right, but finally he got it hot enough to feel.

Then he shuffled out of his pajamas carefully, trying not to topple over into the water while doing so. When he was down to his boxers, his eye came up to Amy and his face found the energy to blush.

"A-are you just going to watch me...?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:19 pm

{{Retroposting yesterday morning.}}

*After a relatively uneventful night at the club, partially due to the sparse crowd not atypical for a Thursday, Draa returned to the hotel relatively early, compared to when he would normally leave the club, and decided to just get some sleep. Maybe it would give him an early start on the Friday night crowd, which is often larger.

A while into his rest, he has a dream that he's at the bar getting a drink when Psyzapp enters, wearing a top that particularly accentuates her ample bosom. She says something or another, but his attention is too glued on her chest to be bothered trying to make out words. eek After she takes a seat across from him, she sets down a box of chocolates and picks one out*

These really are the best cherry cordials I've ever tasted. Are you sure you don't want one? neutral

*Draa just keeps staring at her chest. After a moment, Psyzapp shrugs and takes a bite of her chocolate, accidentally leaking some of the syrupy insides onto her cleavage* eek User Image twisted

Here... let me just get that for you twisted
*He pushes the box of chocolates to the side and climbs over the counter. Forgetting for a moment he is dealing with THE Queen of Evil, he unhesitatingly starts to lick up her mess. He barely even gets a taste before she clobbers him gonk Little did he realize, the worst was yet to come. crying

Taking him by the ear, Psyzapp drags him down to the "recreation room" and straps him, face down, on one of the tables in there. After making sure he's secure, she then proceeds to rip him a new one.... literally gonk crying gonk burning_eyes crying gonk As if that wasn't bad enough, she additionally begins stuffing him like a Thanksgiving turkey. With what exactly, he has no idea, and given how both excruciating and downright humiliating the experience was, he wasn't of the mindset to even try thinking about it. Once she's got him feeling pretty bloated, among other various unpleasant sensations, she closes him up and exits the room, leaving him strapped there in his misery*

oh god.... couldn't she have just killed me instead? gonk

*He bangs in head on the table a few times, not wanting to think about his situation. After what felt like a lifetime of waiting, he hears the door creak open once more. Unsure whether to be relieved that he might be released or feel dread that the mistress has come back for more, he keeps still and waits for the verdict.*
What was she thinking? gonk Such a delicate heart... crying
Ayami? Is that you? crying
Oh! You're alive!
I've been wishing I wasn't crying
There there. *pets his hair* I'm sure there's something I can do.

*The angel walks around the table and makes a squeamish noise.*
Okay... this might hurt a bit...

*Draa bangs his head on the table again when she opens him back up. She continues making disgusted noises as she goes about removing the stuffing, muttering something about how she should have gotten Leko to charm something to do this for her. After a while, she closes him back up and gives him a healing touch, which actually kind of burns at first gonk , but once the initial sting has passed, he feels better than he has in a while, as if some invisible weight was lifted from his body that he'd never even noticed was there* neutral
Is that good?
um... yeah.... thanks....

*Slowly Draa awakens in his room. It's still daylight so he knows he hasn't gotten a full rest yet, but he can't help but notice that lighter feeling he had from the dream has continued to linger on. It feels so.... normal. neutral Had he not been normal for all this time? confused When did it start? emotion_eyebrow Shrugging it away, he shifts around to find another comfortable position and goes back to sleep*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Zephit
He wasn't actually sure if he could get back out of the bathtub after getting in it either. Zephit was sure a shower or a bath would be a challenge, but he decided not to make a fuss with Amy. Taking her support he walked into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub to get the water started. It took him a few minutes to get the temperature right, but finally he got it hot enough to feel.

Then he shuffled out of his pajamas carefully, trying not to topple over into the water while doing so. When he was down to his boxers, his eye came up to Amy and his face found the energy to blush.

"A-are you just going to watch me...?"

{{Sorry! Didn't see your post until now.}}

Amy had helped Zephit to the bathroom, but she had turned her back while he had gotten undressed. She didn't want to leave and shut the door because she was very worried he might slip and fall with how weak he was. This way, she'd be right there if he needed help.

Amy heard Zephit's question and chuckled softly, trying to keep everything light. "Well, it's not proper for a person to watch another get undressed, Zephit, but I want to be here in case you need my help. You... you're still very weak. I can understand about wanting to take a bath while you're sick. Sometimes it can make you feel better, but you need someone nearby in case you need help getting in and out of the bath. Are you doing okay so far?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:29 pm

"Y-yeah..." Zephit felt nervous having Amy standing there, so he decided to just slip into the water boxers and all. Only it was quite literally a slip, and he collapsed into the tub kind of hard. After a few seconds the pain hit him and he groaned in complaint.

"I'll be fine now that I'm in here." He pulled the curtain of the shower closed so Amy wouldn't be able to see him directly. "N-not like I need help to take a bath."

Though at this rate, he probably did.

Zephit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 pm

{{Nervous? Zephit is the one who asked Amy to give him a bath to begin with, like that was the normal thing for her to do.}}
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Amy quickly turned around when she heard the crash and gasped in fright as Zephit practically fell into the tub. She ran to the side of the tub, got on her knees, and grasped Zephit's arm. She was looking at his face, especially his eyes to make sure they weren't rolling back in his head like he would faint or something. That crash sounded and looked horrible.

"Zephit! Zephit, stay still. That was an awful fall. Can you move okay? Do you feel like it's hard to move anything? I don't know much about broken bones, but I know that you'd be able to feel one pretty quickly if you tried to move that area. Maybe we should give up on this bath idea."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:42 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{Nervous? Zephit is the one who asked Amy to give him a bath to begin with, like that was the normal thing for her to do.}}

[[Some things are awkward when someone is watching you do them, not when someone else is involved. Like sunbathing or getting your hair cut.]]
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games