Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 4410 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:26 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Listen miss, you need to listen to the people trying to get you home, right now I need to talk to him, you're a guest here, and that's it, now out....r--Chaos; Don't say that name Marcus Zeroswing

Mind yourself boy. I know very well how to get back myself. -turns to Chaos and shouts- You, yourself, should know that Ray!
!!!*looks away and walks out with a slam of the door* Marcus; wow, what'd you do to him....and i'm sorry...he, is never like this

-punches the closest wall- Damn, damn, damn! Damnit!! -rests head on the wall- Why is he doing this...?
I'm not sure, he's usually peaceful and kind and doesn't kill, i think it's you two on the boat

Marcus, was it? How did you come to be on this boat?

umm... *watches as he comes out slaming the door*  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:51 pm
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy

Good boy. -takes his hand pulls him closer-

-wakes up and sits up- Mmm?
?! Shi....zu....ka....
*arrives* Zero!!!!!!

-stands and touches his face- Drink my blood, Zero.

-jumps up and stands between the two groups-
?! I.... I never would!!! ((alright then ^-^))

how can you let your own brother do this!!

I hate him. I've always hated him. -draws katana-

Then you wish to become a level E? Shamelessly drinking the blood of your friends.
?! ... *looks at the ground*
Zero!!!

zero! think about this, you can control it in time *runs at his brother*

-in a mocking tone- Yes, because Zero can do anything. -runs at Rai- I'm sick of you people.

*grabs sword and clashes* he can do it without her blood!

Heh. That's a lie. -holds weapon against yours- It would be just as satisfying if he died a level E.
*slowly comes closer to Shizuka's neck*
Zero!!! *clings to his arm*

hehe your wrong about that *pushes against his* someone once told me that i was a traitor for turning against my kind

How ironic. -jumps back and lunges forward again-

-tilts head to show more of her neck- Do it, Zero. Become mine.

cat stop him! *ducks and kicks him upward, jumps up and being blade down at him*
Zero won't fall to a level E if he drinks Shizuka's blood... I'm sorry Rai...

-growls and glances back at Zero and Shizuka-
*is confused at ichuru's growl, making him jump away of Shizuka and pinning Cat to the ground*
?!

don't touch her!! *kicks him off and stays by cat* huff.... huff.... we have to do something... huff... i can't hold out much longer

-goes to attack again-
*glares at you with his blood-red eyes*
*draws her claw* Wanne play Ichiru? *smirks*

-deflects Rai's attack-

-leaves-

((talk to ya'll later. ^^ ))

!? n-n.. *falls to the panting*Shizuka!
*stands in front of Rai* You may be a nice kid at first sight... but I won't allow you to hurt my friends!  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:04 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy
D_Cat-Exorcist
Symphonic Tragedy

Good boy. -takes his hand pulls him closer-

-wakes up and sits up- Mmm?
?! Shi....zu....ka....
*arrives* Zero!!!!!!

-stands and touches his face- Drink my blood, Zero.

-jumps up and stands between the two groups-
?! I.... I never would!!! ((alright then ^-^))

I hate him. I've always hated him. -draws katana-

Then you wish to become a level E? Shamelessly drinking the blood of your friends.
?! ... *looks at the ground*
Zero!!!

zero! think about this, you can control it in time *runs at his brother*

-in a mocking tone- Yes, because Zero can do anything. -runs at Rai- I'm sick of you people.

*grabs sword and clashes* he can do it without her blood!

Heh. That's a lie. -holds weapon against yours- It would be just as satisfying if he died a level E.
*slowly comes closer to Shizuka's neck*
Zero!!! *clings to his arm*

hehe your wrong about that *pushes against his* someone once told me that i was a traitor for turning against my kind

How ironic. -jumps back and lunges forward again-

-tilts head to show more of her neck- Do it, Zero. Become mine.

cat stop him! *ducks and kicks him upward, jumps up and being blade down at him*
Zero won't fall to a level E if he drinks Shizuka's blood... I'm sorry Rai...

-growls and glances back at Zero and Shizuka-
*is confused at ichuru's growl, making him jump away of Shizuka and pinning Cat to the ground*
?!

don't touch her!! *kicks him off and stays by cat* huff.... huff.... we have to do something... huff... i can't hold out much longer

-goes to attack again-
*glares at you with his blood-red eyes*
*draws her claw* Wanne play Ichiru? *smirks*

-deflects Rai's attack-

-leaves-

!? n-n.. *falls to the panting*
Shizuka!
*stands in front of Rai* You may be a nice kid at first sight... but I won't allow you to hurt my friends!
c-cat... no... y-you... can't.... f-fight.... *trys to get up*  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 am
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy

-deflects Rai's attack-

-leaves-

Shizuka!

I-I can fight... (<----so not sure of herself)  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:28 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy

-deflects Rai's attack-

-leaves-

Shizuka!

I-I can fight... (<----so not sure of herself)

(( Sorry Im late. ))

Don't think I won't kill you without a second thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Listen miss, you need to listen to the people trying to get you home, right now I need to talk to him, you're a guest here, and that's it, now out....r--Chaos; Don't say that name Marcus Zeroswing

Mind yourself boy. I know very well how to get back myself. -turns to Chaos and shouts- You, yourself, should know that Ray!
!!!*looks away and walks out with a slam of the door* Marcus; wow, what'd you do to him....and i'm sorry...he, is never like this

-punches the closest wall- Damn, damn, damn! Damnit!! -rests head on the wall- Why is he doing this...?
I'm not sure, he's usually peaceful and kind and doesn't kill, i think it's you two on the boat

me? I'm an old friend of his, we fought together a lot, as with others...when we heard he was doing this we joined in, we're like family, the highers and him  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

me? I'm an old friend of his, we fought together a lot, as with others...when we heard he was doing this we joined in, we're like family, the highers and him

I see. -leans against the wall- You said he was typically peaceful. Then what do you think changed so suddenly?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:15 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

I see. -leans against the wall- You said he was typically peaceful. Then what do you think changed so suddenly?
probably because he's defensive of you two, doesn't want to show his worry, he's not afraid of anything...i know  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:21 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

probably because he's defensive of you two, doesn't want to show his worry, he's not afraid of anything...i know

Always taking the burdens for himself, ne? -laughs lightly- For such a good person, his blood smells so sour.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:25 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

Always taking the burdens for himself, ne? -laughs lightly- For such a good person, his blood smells so sour.
yeah, i noticed that too, it's his darker blood mixed with human  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:28 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

Figures. -starts walking out- The scent is driving my senses crazy.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:32 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

you know...he really wants to tell you the deal, i think you should take it...and i can teach you to control those urges  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

you know...he really wants to tell you the deal, i think you should take it...and i can teach you to control those urges

-turns- Nothing can be done until the deal is offered first. I won't accept anything until then.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:39 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

-turns- Nothing can be done until the deal is offered first. I won't accept anything until then.
i understand, go find him, i think it'd be better if he said it instead  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:45 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

i understand, go find him, i think it'd be better if he said it instead

-leaves and wanders the ship in search-

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 4410 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games