Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
generalcross44
Aria_LeRoux
(( -.- I wanted to let you know that this is GabriellaShadow_Anglevamp's other avi ))
((woah, hey ella))
((^^ Hai Ray.))

((-waves- Hi!! ^.^ ))
(( Ello. ))

(( How are ya? =D ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:58 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
...for the last time i say this, we are going as fast as we can to the closest port by you, when you were knocked out, a week passed, it'll take 4 more days and a stop at paradise to get you two home, and i have a proposition for you miss vicoria, i would like you to consider, and as for ray, you're right, he's dead, but only in a way of term. alright??

Continue.
That's it, enjoy your stay, eat some food, fish for I care, just don't bug me and my Higher crew, alright? Dismissed--arrgh, dammit *holding blindfold as blood draws from them* get out now!

You failed to say what the proposition is. -approaches and places a hand on your shoulder- I refuse to leave till then. What's wrong?
you get out too, now!

No. -folds arms again- Not until you tell me something of significance.
*pulls out that gun that killed the traitor* get out before i make you get out! *a guy who looks like zero comes in* Chaos....just stop. Look what's happened to you. Chaos; Shut up Marcus... .Marcus; miss, you better leave, i need to talk to the captain alone  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Aria_LeRoux

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:58 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
generalcross44
Aria_LeRoux
(( -.- I wanted to let you know that this is GabriellaShadow_Anglevamp's other avi ))
((woah, hey ella))
((^^ Hai Ray.))

((-waves- Hi!! ^.^ ))
(( Ello. ))

(( How are ya? =D ))
((I'm good. ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
That's it, enjoy your stay, eat some food, fish for I care, just don't bug me and my Higher crew, alright? Dismissed--arrgh, dammit *holding blindfold as blood draws from them* get out now!

You failed to say what the proposition is. -approaches and places a hand on your shoulder- I refuse to leave till then. What's wrong?
you get out too, now!

*pulls out that gun that killed the traitor* get out before i make you get out! *a guy who looks like zero comes in* Chaos....just stop. Look what's happened to you. Chaos; Shut up Marcus... .Marcus; miss, you better leave, i need to talk to the captain alone

Damnit! I told you no. Shoot me, I dare you. -death glare-

Symphonic Tragedy

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 pm
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
((^^ Hai Ray.))

((-waves- Hi!! ^.^ ))
(( Ello. ))

(( How are ya? =D ))
((I'm good. ^^))

((Good good! Have you come to join out insanity? ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:03 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
((^^ Hai Ray.))

((-waves- Hi!! ^.^ ))
(( Ello. ))

(( How are ya? =D ))
((I'm good. ^^))

((well ya of course))  

Aria_LeRoux

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

you get out too, now!

Listen miss, you need to listen to the people trying to get you home, right now I need to talk to him, you're a guest here, and that's it, now out....r--Chaos; Don't say that name Marcus Zeroswing  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
you get out too, now!

Listen miss, you need to listen to the people trying to get you home, right now I need to talk to him, you're a guest here, and that's it, now out....r--Chaos; Don't say that name Marcus Zeroswing

Mind yourself boy. I know very well how to get back myself. -turns to Chaos and shouts- You, yourself, should know that Ray!

Symphonic Tragedy

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:15 pm
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
(( Ello. ))

(( How are ya? =D ))
((I'm good. ^^))

((well ya of course))

(( Lol, we have a couple different storylines going....feel free to hop in one. ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:16 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
(( Ello. ))

(( How are ya? =D ))
((I'm good. ^^))

((well ya of course))

(( Lol, we have a couple different storylines going....feel free to hop in one. ))
((Okays))  

Aria_LeRoux

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
you get out too, now!

Mind yourself boy. I know very well how to get back myself. -turns to Chaos and shouts- You, yourself, should know that Ray!
!!!*looks away and walks out with a slam of the door* Marcus; wow, what'd you do to him....and i'm sorry...he, is never like this  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:48 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

!!!*looks away and walks out with a slam of the door* Marcus; wow, what'd you do to him....and i'm sorry...he, is never like this

-punches the closest wall- Damn, damn, damn! Damnit!! -rests head on the wall- Why is he doing this...?

Symphonic Tragedy

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:50 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

-punches the closest wall- Damn, damn, damn! Damnit!! -rests head on the wall- Why is he doing this...?
I'm not sure, he's usually peaceful and kind and doesn't kill, i think it's you two on the boat  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:54 pm
(( D: I would join in but I dont know how to come about it. ))  

Aria_LeRoux

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:59 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

I'm not sure, he's usually peaceful and kind and doesn't kill, i think it's you two on the boat

Marcus, was it? How did you come to be on this boat?

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games