Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:29 pm

generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44
and right there was a threat, in my cabin miss, now

eeto.. *blinks*

-pulls Rai with-

wha!
*goes behind desk and looks at window*....now

-folds arm, waiting-
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44
and right there was a threat, in my cabin miss, now

eeto.. *blinks*

-pulls Rai with-

wha!

-folds arm, waiting-
...for the last time i say this, we are going as fast as we can to the closest port by you, when you were knocked out, a week passed, it'll take 4 more days and a stop at paradise to get you two home, and i have a proposition for you miss vicoria, i would like you to consider, and as for ray, you're right, he's dead, but only in a way of term. alright??

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:37 pm

generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy

-pulls Rai with-

wha!

-folds arm, waiting-
...for the last time i say this, we are going as fast as we can to the closest port by you, when you were knocked out, a week passed, it'll take 4 more days and a stop at paradise to get you two home, and i have a proposition for you miss vicoria, i would like you to consider, and as for ray, you're right, he's dead, but only in a way of term. alright??

Continue.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:37 pm

(( -.- I wanted to let you know that this is GabriellaShadow_Anglevamp's other avi ))

Aria_LeRoux

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
Symphonic Tragedy

-pulls Rai with-

wha!

-folds arm, waiting-

Continue.
That's it, enjoy your stay, eat some food, fish for I care, just don't bug me and my Higher crew, alright? Dismissed--arrgh, dammit *holding blindfold as blood draws from them* get out now!
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Aria_LeRoux
(( -.- I wanted to let you know that this is GabriellaShadow_Anglevamp's other avi ))
((woah, hey ella))

Raycross44
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:41 pm

generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

-folds arm, waiting-

Continue.
That's it, enjoy your stay, eat some food, fish for I care, just don't bug me and my Higher crew, alright? Dismissed--arrgh, dammit *holding blindfold as blood draws from them* get out now!

*runs hand over and heals stopping the blood* thank you
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:42 pm

generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

-folds arm, waiting-

Continue.

You failed to say what the proposition is. -approaches and places a hand on your shoulder- I refuse to leave till then. What's wrong?

Symphonic Tragedy

Aria_LeRoux

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:42 pm

generalcross44
Aria_LeRoux
((woah, hey ella))
((^^ Hai Ray.))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Aria_LeRoux
generalcross44
Aria_LeRoux
((woah, hey ella))
((^^ Hai Ray.))

((-waves- Hi!! ^.^ ))

Symphonic Tragedy

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:43 pm

xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

-folds arm, waiting-

Continue.

*moves back before you can* i said get out now!
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 pm

generalcross44
xXRai-WalkerXx
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

Continue.

*moves back before you can* i said get out now!

...fine *gets up and walks outside*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Aria_LeRoux

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Symphonic Tragedy
Aria_LeRoux
generalcross44
Aria_LeRoux
((woah, hey ella))
((^^ Hai Ray.))

((-waves- Hi!! ^.^ ))
(( Ello. ))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

-folds arm, waiting-

Continue.

You failed to say what the proposition is. -approaches and places a hand on your shoulder- I refuse to leave till then. What's wrong?
you get out too, now!

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:51 pm

generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44

Continue.

you get out too, now!

No. -folds arms again- Not until you tell me something of significance.
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games