Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:01 pm

*sees the bottle of Poitin and brings out her shot glass* May I have a drop of your elixir Leko darlin? Hey Kits you excited about your art show this week? *shakes out some of the soot from her tail and hair a bit*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 pm

I see you respect the brew
I'd be honored to share with you

*pours Lia a glass*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Yayness! *happily sips her drink and sighs in content* Oh yea I needed that, I'm about halfway done with setting my prank on Draa into action. Damn b*****d punk is gonna get what he deserves. stare
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Yes, I am. 3nodding *finishes her cocoa and stands up* I think I'm going to head home... *goes behind the counter and rinses out her cup* Good night, everyone. *waves and leaves*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:11 pm

See ya soon Kits! User Image
Take care dear.

*looks to Lia*
Just keep in mind...
Draa has a sensitive heart you know User Image

*clinks glasses with her*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 pm

pft... sensitive heart my hindquarters stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 pm

*waves farewell to Kits as she leaves and takes another sip of her drink* Sensitive my tail. stressed He all but practically said that I'm too old butt fugly twit that can't get laid last I spoke with him. For that he pays. At first I was just doing this prank since Vix put it in my head. Now its for revenge... scream
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 pm

*waves to Kits as she leaves*
Gi ussta~ I did not think my mere curiosity would turn into an act of vengeance sweatdrop Of course, I did not think wanting to keep a playmate close to my age would result in an inflated ego either rolleyes *glances over at Tes*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Well he did crush Kakkosen... User Image
Meh he could use a little mayhem pranks I suppose.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Its not like I'm gonna hurt him....just a a bunch of land mine spells of transformation of tiny animals and objects, like a chihuahua for example....whatever happens to him after transforming is none of my business... stare *finishes her drink and holds out her glass to Leko for another* Who's Kakkosen anyways? neutral

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:29 pm

*snickers in delight at Lia's plans*
Kakkosen?
User Image Have you met Bandaidd? User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:31 pm

{{Hey, wait a minute scream I said nothing regarding looks or age stressed There could be any number of reasons a person can't get laid that have nothing to do with either of those talk2hand *hands Draa a shovel*}}

*shrugs*
As long as you don't end up having a mistaken identity case on me, I say do what you want with him. {{
And you call yourself a narcissist stare }}

Not sure how well transformation spells are really going to do since he's got illusion items... *wonders if Draa's ever going to give him that black widow back*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Well the mistaken identity won't be a problem at all. There's a thread in Draa's DNA that completely separates him from you despite him being your clone. Most likely from his Grunny genes. So all I have to do is focus the spells on that and it won't effect you at all TES. Hmmm if he has illusion items they might blend with the spells and mutate the transformation somehow...you ever heard of a jackalope?

(( Quiet Speck! scream You'll get what's coming to you and like it! ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 pm

*stretches and yawns*
*sets the bottle on the bar in case Lia needs more wink *
Well you all have a good night.
I'm heading on out. User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 pm

*exits the main bar though the office*
*does the security for good measure and then goes to her room*
*stretches out on her bed feeling the liquor and then rolls over in the sheets and drifts away*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games