Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 4404 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:36 pm

What's been going on in your roleplay lives anyway~ ?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Shinsua
What's been going on in your roleplay lives anyway~ ?

Oh? Well for Masaru, he just headed down to the Hokage's office and bumped into an acquaintance as he was waiting for someone to open the door and allow him inside. No words left his mouth, yet he politely listened to what she had to say. Then they were let in and are now waiting for the Hokage to give them their headbands. Meantime, Masaru's close friend, Kenta, arrived at the office to get his headband too. ~ Like I said though, I have a bunch of premade posts (for a few techs and training) but I have to actually wait for the kage to give Masaru his headband and allow him to leave. xD
EDIT: I might mention the growing insanity of his psychotic sister and her hunger to kill him that will eventually lead to the death of... but that'd be a spoiler. =P

beCREATIVEorDIE

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:56 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Might I mention that at first, I thought your RPC was a girl >>;; and then upon further examination of his / her profile, I was like D: and realized the truth.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Yo all.

Haruhi000777

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Haruhi000777
Yo all.

/pops out of barrel ...again
Yo man. ninja
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:00 pm

apples g a l o r e
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Might I mention that at first, I thought your RPC was a girl >>;; and then upon further examination of his / her profile, I was like D: and realized the truth.

Which one? xD Both of them are girly because they're related but Maemi is an androgynous while Yokai is merely very gorgeous.

Welcome back, Haru smile

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

How do you guys deal with algebra?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Maemi, I think lol

beCREATIVEorDIE

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Haruhi000777
How do you guys deal with algebra?

I rock it like none other. It's like a delicious melon to me, just waiting to be eaten. Why?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:06 pm

[ Apples: } Ah~ Sounds... umm... engaging!

[ Licky: } Very wonderful descriptions. cx

[ Haruru: } I don't. ; u ;

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Shinsua
[ Apples: } Ah~ Sounds... umm... engaging!

^^ Thank you Shane~
I wanted to eventually develop a history full of experiences for him hah.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Apples: Because I'm struggling... we have to do the homework online and it's not like parts of the sections are due at certain times, like before a small pop quiz comes up. And the teacher is so surprised when not many people answer them because they haven't done the homework yet... jackass.

Wiggles: Well I gotta' deal with it. They say that Conceptual Mathematics is supposedly an easier class or whatever.

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Apples- Ah...yeah xD Maemi is a very impressive character. He's able to blend his genderlessness into the perfect split personality. He can be girl or she can be boy. It all depends on what you want to deal with wink

Shinny- Its true! Maemi is androgynous. And Yokai.....Yokai is just gorgeous. He's obviously male but....he's male enough and gorgeous enough to bend any gender to his will. Maemi doesn't have that skill....Yokai has it ;3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Haruhi000777

Oh, well you can PM me the questions or do something of that sort and I can possibly help you with them if they are within my grasp~
- - -
Cio that's interesting/crazy x3 dunno how Masaru would react if he bumped into either of em..

beCREATIVEorDIE

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:22 pm

[ Haruru: } I'm not really sure. I'm of no help when it comes to math. T _ T

[ Licky: } Fun, fun. xP

[ Apples: } Should work, assuming you're flexible enough~
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 4404 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games